[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_2012.jpg (190KB, 1600x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2012.jpg
190KB, 1600x835px
Could someone please redpill me on aliens. Preferably with resources cited.
Thank you
>>
>>18294852
There is life outside of Terra.
It is not like in the movies/video games.
We have no proof of its existance.
Some people claim alliens are among us.
Again, not really, it's not like movies.
>>
I read some books by david icke for a laugh, but now I believe everything he says
>>
>>18294894
But how credible is he. I mean I believe the holocaust is fake but he shapeshifiting reptilians?
>>
The Roswell incident was just an air force experiment gone wrong, which is why they were so hush hush about it. It wasn't a weather balloon, but it also wasn't aliens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Mogul

I don't think there's aliens that have visited Earth, in this day and age it is DAMN hard to keep a secret, and a conspiracy at this level would be impossible. I mean look at smaller conspiracies that have failed, there has always been a whisltblower, Watergate, Iran-Contra, Snowden leak

There's no way something of this scale could be hidden for so long. I believe in aliens, but not the kind that visit Earth
>>
>>18294935
Thanks for that
>>
>>18294935
Ma brotha.
I really wish we will make contact with a species that is more advanced or just as advanced as us.
But I fear that when we will discover allien life it will be bacteria and some animals (at best). Maybe if we are lucky the animals will not be aquatic.
>>
Life is everywhere in the universe.
The greatest probability that we'll come in contact with within our lifetimes it is on Titan.
Alien microbes will be brought back to Earth and all shit will break loose with an amazing pandemic.
Will be fun.
>>
>>18294973
If the microbes will affect us we will be able to fight it because that means they are not allien enough.
If the microbes are too allien then they won't affect us at all.
That's how this usually goes.
>>
>>18294852
surprised you haven't gotten one of the bible thumpers in here yammering about demons and lucifer yet.
>>
>>18294852

Rule #1: don't take anybody's word for it, no matter who they are. Word of mouth, photos, videos, testimonies, all of it is useless to you, no matter how convincing or compelling. The only aliens that matter are the ones you yourself interact with. Direct experience is the only guarantee of validity. Everything else must be presumed meaningless.
>>
>>18296072
>t. flat earthers
>>
>>18296072
And how do you go about attaining this "direct experience"?
>>
>>18294935

This. I'm interested in what kind of aliens you believe in. I think we have similar beliefs.
>>
>>18296156
you just gotta spend your nights staring into the sky, all alone. every night. alone.

then you'll experience either aliens or crippling depression but you'll definitely experience something
>>
>>18296189
I believe in water type aliens, that's probably my favorite kind of alien. I also believe jupiter houses some air type aliens and some electric type as well. Jupiter has lots of storm systems on it
>>
at night when you look towards the stars, just know, that our misrepresentations of the universe will come to haunt us when everything we have ever known about the universe and reality itself will become a jaded outcast among what is really going on out there.

every bit of research ever conducted, every hypothesis made, every stephen hawking documentary you've ever watched, will be torn to shreds once we realize that the movies are a far cry from their very real counterparts. beings much more imponderable than anything lovecraft could regurgitate out of that flimsy pen of his.

not even the smartest of scientists can even figure out what the ever loving fuck is going on outside of the observable universe, and if you ever think that aliens are going to be as silly as little green men or interdimensional reptilians, go fucking kill yourself because you aren't ready for the big hanchos of the cosmos.
>>
>>18296269
>electric type
fuck off poke-fag
>>
>>18296269
>Believing Anything but fire type aliens exist.
Retard type alien detected.
>>
>>18294852
Morpheus: So, which pill do you want dude??
Me: Blue, it's better right?
Morpheus: No, you can't have the blue pill.
Me: why not??
Morpheus: Because it's my guy, dude!
Me: ok fine, I'll take the red pill. It better be good.
Morpheus: it will treat you just fine, man ;)

And that's how it all started.. Tell me, m80s how did you take the red pill?
>>
>>18294935
Only way it could be hidden: with the aliens oversight.
>>
>>18294915

Listen to more of his presentations. I promise it makes sense.

If you skip right to the reptilian parts without first hearing his explanation of how ORGANIZED our FUCKED UP WORLD is, you won't be able to take him seriously.
>>
>>18296263

>aliens or crippling depression

Wow. Sign me the fuck up.
>>
they're not really aliens. "aliens" as it's (poorly) understood do not exist. what these things are, are things that have always been here. there are many things hidden from you but the time is running out.
>>
>>18295981
I feel ya. Those guys annoy the fuck outta me on here
>>
Does anyone here have any experience with summoning UFOs?

I guess 'summoning' is the wrong word but I've heard of people meditating and then see lights appear in the sky.

I've been meaning to try this and going far from the city on a clear night and see for myself.
>>
>>18294852
If there were aliums visiting earth they most likely wouldn't do it in person (interstellar travel is a bitch) but rather through tiny (or undetectable) robotic probes.
>>
File: Human.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Human.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18300459
Absolutely Disgusting

Man will conquer the stars. They wont even put up much of a fight. Squishy squishy aliums
>>
The Gift arrived suddenly, the light of its impact visible in our skies, shining bright and cruel even to the unaugmented ocular receptor. We watched and we wept for our victims, dead so many Deelis before the light of their doom had even reached us. Many 64s of those who had been directly or even tangentially involved in the creation of the Gift sealed their spiracles was paste as a final penance for the small roles they had played in this atrocity. The light dimmed, the dust cleared, and our Observatories refocused upon the place where their shining blue world had once hung in the void, and found only dust and the pale gleam of an orphaned moon, wrapped in a thin, burning wisp of atmosphere that had once belonged to its parent.

Radiation and relativistic shrapnel had wiped out much of the inner system, and continent-sized chunks of molten rock carried screaming ghosts outward at interstellar escape velocities, damned to wander the great void for an eternity. The damage was apocalyptic, but not complete. From the shadows of the outer worlds, tiny points of light emerged, thousands of fusion trails of single ships and world ships and everything in between, many 106s of survivors in flesh and steel and memory banks, ready to rebuild. For a few moments we felt relief, even joy, and we were filled with the hope that their cuture and Art would survive the terrible blow we had dealt them. Then came the message, tightly focused at our star, transmitted simultaneously by hundreds of their ships.

"We know you are out there, and we are coming for you."
>>
>>18296886
Time is running out?
>>
>>18300473

I remember that HFY, it is a good one. Crab Lmaos get fukt.
>>
>>18296263
Think I'll fuck a woman instead. Thanks though!
>>
>>18296281
OK. In the meantime, let's still keep on trying to reach out potential, though, alright?
>>
>>18300383
You have to take a workload of LSD and spend time in a quiet place outside at night.
>>
>>18294852
>"redpill on aliens"
>expecting credible sources

Found your problem.
>>
File: 1477893864060.jpg (55KB, 693x816px) Image search: [Google]
1477893864060.jpg
55KB, 693x816px
>>18294968
>>18294935
>tfw no alien pussy to impregnate and visit moons with
>>
Ussr
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=area+51+alien+interview&sm=3

Us
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=area+51+alien+interview&sm=3

Two major superpowers interviewing aliens. I though these migh interest you :)

Personally I communicate with certain aliens via telepathy, share ideas, they teach me about how universe is working and I just tell them stories of my own life as instance. They are not same aliens as you see in these videos, but close.
>>
I had issues with links. Anyway put on youtube "alien interview area 51"

and "alien interview russia" and there is a vid "Grey alien KGB leak"

To see the videos that I wanted to put here :)
>>
>>18294852
you just called in at least 3 misinfo agents by creating this thread.
>>
>>18300383
its easy, you basically silently ask them you would like to meet them to know that they are real, like praying, and within a couple months they should show up. But be ready to have them visit you in your bedroom. I didnt expect that and freaked out. They will also put you in a paralyzed state just like sleep paralysis but I was able to break free. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
I seen a metal triangular shape in the sky last year. It was a clear day so it was reflecting the sun's light like chrome. It rose straight upwards from its standstill position and then shot off, gone. It left a puff of white vapour in it's wake, it was a clear blue sky so the white puff was really visible. It disappeared. I think the white vapour was like a sonic boom but can human aircraft even the most advanced types, cause a sonic boom from standstill? I'm living in Ireland btw so no aircrafts like that have any reason for being in our skies. I have been trying to summon UFO's in a variety of ways but no success so far aside from a lucid dream, probably inspired from attempted summoning and wishful thinking. Seeing that weird shape in the sky and then seeing it rise and disappear like that was the most frightening and exciting thing I have ever witnessed. Does anyone on /x/ have any idea what I seen?
>>
Now this thread starts to get interesting. I have been communicating with them but I have not invited them into my physical life. One reason is that it would cause me a lots of not-that-good feelings, and also I have been thinking that maybe it is not that important for me.

There are not many people who have successfully physically met an alien, and it is always interesting to hear you. Maybe some day I have a courage and inspiration to ask them to show me as well :)
>>
>>18302226
I wouldn't I have had a bunch of weird health problems since. rare things like bells palsy and my left eye gets really dried out all the time. Also my dreams suddenly changed from familiar things to being like someone elses dreams and they are usually all nightmares. Also I've been gang stalked for a long time after that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_9faLlGMtk
>>
>>18294852
Einstein redpilled us in 1905. E=M(C^2). This means that there is a point at which matter will convert to energy, and further research has consistently confirmed that there is no method for turning it back, and that the speed of light is a constant.

Logical extrapolation should do the rest: the nearest 100,000 stars do not include any sign of extraterrestrial life (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/alien-supercivilizations-absent-from-100-000-nearby-galaxies/). Given that this 1LY (light-year) radius shows no sign of intelligent life, we can extend the radius out far enough and find that in order for there to be a statistically likely presence of E.T.s, it would have to be thousands, if not millions, of light years away.

This means that even electromagnetic radiation would be useless in communicating with them (or, them to us, because that's what we really want, right?) for the same reasons, so the fact that accelerating a physical body even within .3% of c hasn't even been made possible throughout all known human history somewhat negligible in concluding that physical interactions are so unlikely as to be essentially impossible.

But here's the good news: quantum entanglement suggests that *information* can be communicated faster than light. In fact, it can be transmitted *instantaneously* - meaning entirely outside the spacetime continuum.

So, provided we can develop a machine with enough intelligence, we could potentially tap into communications that not only come from the future, but also the past, because they'll *have always been there and will be,* because they're completely out of time whatsoever.

And considering that we still don't really understand where thoughts come from, it's entirely possible that we already have been in communication the whole time, and we're just really shitty at interpreting and understanding the "truth" that is out there.

So, yeah. tl;dr: Watch/read Contact. Sagan is woke AF.
>>
>>18302396
>Watch/read Contact. Sagan is woke AF.
And I know Contact has nothing to do with Quantum Entanglement. But the metaphor of discovery and methodology is the idea here.

And yeah, spoiler alert: "The Alien is her fucking *father*!"

Why do I feel like I've made this Mr. Garrison reference before, on another thread on another board a long time ago? Is this real life?
>>
>>18302396
except new evidence shows galaxies moving away from us faster than the speed of light. better update your database.
>>
>>18300383
Used to be a star gazer and would see some pretty shady lights that would glide around. Some were in triangular shape, some weren't. You honestly really just need to look at the sky for a few hours a night for a month straight and I promise you that you'll see something you didn't expect to see.
Obviously a month isn't realistic but I managed to see shit for a week straight before the lights stopped. I recommend looking to the sky right as the sun sets and the stars are barely just not poking out. I've seen most of the weird shit at twilight, but don't take my word for it, try it out if you have the time.
>>
>>18302419
That literally makes no sense. You're probably thinking about red-shift and blue-shift, which has been used to argue that the universe is expanding because there is a change in the perceived color of light from a source that is moving away (because red is a longer wavelength). But that doesn't mean they're moving away faster than the speed of light, because then we wouldn't see anything at all from them...

Also, recent research also finds that it's not actually expanding at all:
http://www.sciencealert.com/no-the-universe-is-not-expanding-at-an-accelerated-rate-say-physicists

But if you have a source, I'm always trying to expand my database.
>>
>>18294935
>>18294968
i forgot who said this but it seems eerily plausible.

>Civilizations live and die within the confines of their solar system.
>>
File: IMG_5139.png (270KB, 730x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5139.png
270KB, 730x599px
>>18294894
Nah I thinks he's full of crap. There's almost certainly a shadow government and aliens are among us (though I don't think posing as us). But Icke just doesn't seem credible to me, it rather the people who follow him lower his credibility, they just seem like nutters. But then again here we all are taking about secret government organizations, space aliens, and asking how to summon a succubus
>>
>>18296263
>>
>>18296281
fuck me up daddy
>>
>>18302473
the explanation is the space between the galaxies is expanding faster than the speed of light.

http://www.universetoday.com/13808/how-can-galaxies-recede-faster-than-the-speed-of-light/
>>
>>18300579
DMT is faster
>>
>>18302018
elaborate feg
>>
>>18294852

I have seen UFOs twice in my life. both times they were only about 50feet away from me. quietly hovering black triangles red light in the center white lights in the corners... I know what I saw was real. but I don't think their aliens From other planets (because the earth is flat and there are no other planets) I think their humans from the future.
>>
>>18294852

look up a dude on YouTube his last name is Telenger he has a lot of interesting info. type his last name and South Africa. you'll find his work, very cool shït
>>
>>18296110

yep... flat as a pancake

=lie
+= new world order
++= agenda 21=(genocide)

=flat earth= created by god= peace and love=
>>
>>18296281

I love you
>>
>>18302512
woke up paralyzed like sleep paralysis on this was different there were 5 grays all around the bed. The oldest one was on my right close to the head of the bed. Immediatly started freaking out and reaching for the older one. Broke free of the paralasys stood straight up in my bed. ran straight for the youngest. I dont know why but I could tell it was female somehow. I dont know why but I grabbed it by the arms and for some reason put my finger in its mouth because it had it open and looked as terrified as I was. I could move the material around that was on the inside of its mouth like it was a very thin skintight suit. Didnt feel like it had teeth but it definitely has a mouth under that suit, anyways I bolted out the bedroom and ran towards the office where I have the guns. I didnt make it and just fell to the ground like I got knocked out but without force and didnt see any stars like when you get hit hard in the head. Just dropped. I dont know what I was thinking but I figured if I had one I could bargain my way out of this. woke up in bed with the same exact lighting that I saw when they were there. It was a full moon so I could see very well. clock said it was 3:04 a.m. for a long time after I would wake up at that exact same time every night. Some side notes they did not look like the stereotypical greys with big almond shaped eyes. they have small eyes like ours and they all had distinct faces. some were older than others and you could tell some were feminine at least the one I picked up was.They have very expressive faces and they arent gray but pinkish. they are short though like 4ft something.
>>
I was interested in aliens like any other person researching the Internet. I came across a spiritual youtube channel and followed it for a few years where they discussed and had videos of ships, mostly higher dimensional spiritual pleiadians. In his videos he said you create your own reality. They will not contact you if you did not wish it before you were born. If you really want to know if they exist then you must make the inner wish.

Speak to yourself inward saying you want to know the truth about space brothers.

After 1 year I had a contact with two spiritual spaceships. The way they communicated was with lights and telepathy. One stayed a constant brightness, the other wouldn change luminosity based on my thoughts. Dim was no, bright was yes. The only words I heard inside my head was when I asked who or where they were from and I heard a soft calming voice saying the name of the youtube channel. Everything else was a deep telepathic understanding with no words.

The feelings and emotion was strong and loving. I was not scared and they explained a lot to me about the universe, and now I have been on a path of light and love for 2 years. Everything is getting better in my life and I always feel protected.

If you want to take a "red pill", decide for yourself and make the inner wish. Start on a loving path because they are attracted to it. They do not operate in time and space like we do.
>>
>>18302596
What the fuck does any of that even mean, use words.
>>
Someone post the UFO wikileaks video plz
>>
>>18294852
Aliens exist, it is statistically impossible that we are the only life in the universe, to assume otherwise would to be both ignorant and arrogant.
>>
>>18303038
What about the Fermi paradox, anon?
>>
File: tmp_5716-895445246.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5716-895445246.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>18294852
They're here, they're queer, get used to it.
>Source: http://ufoevidence.org/topics/DavidJacobs.htm
>>
File: 1477622205400.jpg (56KB, 821x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477622205400.jpg
56KB, 821x640px
>>18296110
Explain this bridge then anon.
>>
>>18303305
simple : gravity bends light
>>
File: 1468014868354.jpg (1MB, 1200x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1468014868354.jpg
1MB, 1200x1606px
>>18294852
>>
File: J-rod.jpg (44KB, 406x352px) Image search: [Google]
J-rod.jpg
44KB, 406x352px
>>
File: WVrV4ek.jpg (74KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
WVrV4ek.jpg
74KB, 640x960px
>>
File: AlZyoo1.jpg (126KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
AlZyoo1.jpg
126KB, 640x960px
>>
File: okki4r7.jpg (87KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
okki4r7.jpg
87KB, 640x960px
>>18303435
>>18303438

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/blueplanetproject/blueplanetproject06.htm

>SOME KINDS OF ALIEN LIFE FORMS WE KNOW ABOUT : Anthropological Analysis
>>
>>
>>18302813
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gohYLvljgwI
>>
File: 1478118503042.jpg (153KB, 1600x835px) Image search: [Google]
1478118503042.jpg
153KB, 1600x835px
>>18294852

From their point of view, you are the alien.
>>
>>18303657
well from my point of view the jedi are evil
>>
>>18294935
>there has always been a whisltblower

Not true dude, the people who plan these things are people like you and me. Yes sometimes they make mistakes and it gets revealed but don't be so naive as to think that they never get away with it. Sometimes they slip up, sometimes they don't and the scale of what they're hiding can sometimes help their lie because just like you many people choose to believe that they couldn't get away with it. In fact, many people will take this stance without ever even trying to research the situation itself.

I'm only talking in general and not specifically in regards to extraterrestrial life.
>>
>>18303305
Pic related has more citations and creditably then yours
>>
File: J-rod.png (212KB, 1144x588px) Image search: [Google]
J-rod.png
212KB, 1144x588px
>>18303431
should have posted it with the logic behind it
>>
>>18303444
>>18303440
>>18303438
>>18303435
>>18303429
All look like shitty rejected fan art for Star trek
>>
We are the aliens.
>>
>>18296269
Technically we are water/electricity type beings.
Our bodies are mostly composed of water but our entire nerve system and neurological system communicates throught electrical impulses.
>>
File: UFO.png (25KB, 888x614px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.png
25KB, 888x614px
>>
Cant really do this online. We can show you all kinds of crazy things but in the end its still not solid enough proof to convince anyone to actually believe. I only started believing when I saw something i couldnt explain in the sky, not a traditional flying saucer triangle or light but still cant explain it and still hold to the possibility it was manmade but it was enough to take the subject seriously. when id talk to others about it all theyd treat me like im crazy but cant blame them cus i did they same thing before. But ever since then Ive expanded my mind on the subject and although i know its still conjecture too, ive drawn a conclusion that makes sense. Basically I think humans are a form of short term limited life put here on earth to have experiences that dont include memories of our immortal selves. kind of a vacation place desinged to keep you naive. Like how we drink to lessen our minds to forget. We can use the lives to learn things in a new or different way. If we know about aliens or anything more complex than an incomprehensibly powerful god then it doesnt work because wed be too connected to our past entity. Aliens as we know are facets of life in various forms separate from this and there is a general rule we arent supposed to be interacted with but think it still rarely happens, and that is how we know as much as we do.
>>
>>18295981
Not all of us believe we are alone.
>>
>>18303305
Sir, only 5.6 miles cross over water.
>>
File: monster looking.jpg (89KB, 638x826px) Image search: [Google]
monster looking.jpg
89KB, 638x826px
>>18303444
>>
File: orange people.jpg (84KB, 638x826px) Image search: [Google]
orange people.jpg
84KB, 638x826px
>>18303444
>>18305453
>>
File: element68.jpg (50KB, 910x654px) Image search: [Google]
element68.jpg
50KB, 910x654px
>>18303444
>>18305453
>>18305456

>Throughout my lifetime I've met a total of thirty-four (34) star people who come from many different dimensions.
>- Raymond Kosulandich

http://www.ufoparanormalandmore.com/ETRaces.html

http://www.slideshare.net/exopolitika/32-extraterrestrial-species-ray-kosulandich-multigenerational-contactee

Ray's youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeyp3rkCsxVmua9941CJRQg/about

>Ray is a 3rd generation UFO ET contactee following in his Grandfathers and Fathers footsteps. Ray has more than 55 years personal contact with Star People of 34 different extraterrestrial races. He hosts meetings the first Monday of every month for his group in St. Louis, Missouri, , UFO, Paranormal, and More. He also meets periodically with his "Fab 4," which includes representatives of the Serpo Grays from the planet Serpo, the Nordics, the 3 inch tall humanoids, and George(a name given to him by Dr. Sam Muggzi, not his actual name), an Elephant person from a planet in the 13th or 14th dimension. He meets with these Star People to pass along vital information leading to the eventual ascension of the entire planet into the 4th dimension. Ray has had a professional artist draw renderings of all 33 Star People he has met as well as the types of starships they use.

... I know if I ever get to know various ayylien species in other dimensions and galaxies like Ray here, I'm going record useful data... stuff like "they love our bread".
>>
Galactic Federation civilizations and the Nirubian Counillll

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_39.htm

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/category/nibiru/
>>
File: extraterrayystrials.png (645KB, 930x436px) Image search: [Google]
extraterrayystrials.png
645KB, 930x436px
>>18294852

OP,
everything you could want to know about every kind of ayylmao...

see

>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_typologies.htm#contents
>>
If the CIA is in control over communication with ET's then we're fucked
>>
>>18305504
I wanna go ta dis planet mang
>>
>>18305669
u want some real furry poon don't ya?
>>
File: ohh yessss.gif (483KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
ohh yessss.gif
483KB, 480x264px
>>18305717
>>
>>18303602
Oh shit. Is there more like this? Is this really from Wikileaks
>>
File: IMG_4202.png (462KB, 700x1821px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4202.png
462KB, 700x1821px
Pic related
>>
>>18303829
l-like pokemon?
>>
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47sleeper/03files/Sleepers_Answers_on_ATS.html
>>
>>18302018
Damn this sounds very interesting but scary at the same time.

I've been wanting to make contact but I am scared of being scarred psychologically or something.

Maybe making contact will change me for the better though. I've been struggling with depression and maybe witnessing something so powerful will change me. I want to know what they know.
>>
>>18306827
How the fuck do you expect your stupid brain (that thinks it can even understand anything that a being made in a completely different way does) to "know what they know" when you don't even know if they fucking know anything you fucking idiot
>>
>>18306849
quantum cosmic archive download?
>>
File: 1473222390116.png (608KB, 538x441px) Image search: [Google]
1473222390116.png
608KB, 538x441px
>When wikileaks has proof we've been in contact with aliens in their insurance file but the government will never detain assange so the password to open it will never be released
>>
>>18309001
My inner weeb is interested in the source of this image.
>>
>>18296269
>Gotta Catch Em' All
>>
>>18302651
what was the youtube channel?
>>
File: mfw12.jpg (164KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
mfw12.jpg
164KB, 540x402px
>>18296263
Already 50% of the way there, my man...
>>
>>18305143
That's fucking stupid.

We're aliens... But kinda retarded aliens. Because fuck all the progress we've made as a species, it makes sense. All the breakthroughs are a fluke, as we're simply a vacation device for aliens.

That logic is fundamentally non-sustainable.
>>
>>18309001
Nigga, that's just "Creep Masseuse Fondles Booty Latina" painted-over or rotoscoped or some shit. Google it. Shit's fun.
>>
>>18296156

DMT.

>like being abducted by aliens.
>>
turkish ufo

main snippet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUEjeYn5Obg

full footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSYJvgI-XKw
>>
>>18302473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs
>>
They were a conspiracy created by the government.
They can get away with weird military experiment because people will look up and go "aliems!!!!", but also by creating alien conspiracy, people are too distracted by that to question that it's not ok for the govt to be holding crazy experiments and hiding those from us
>>
I hope ayyliens have females cause I want to fuck one
>>
>>18309001
Maybe this shit is what assange is threatening to release soon
>>
>>18310150
> implying civilizations throughout time haven't been visited by "gods"
>>
File: 1477260679984.jpg (1MB, 2904x2121px) Image search: [Google]
1477260679984.jpg
1MB, 2904x2121px
>>18309006
>inner weeb
IT'S THE HORDE!!!
>>
water animals are reborn aliens, just some food for thought. i will not elaborate on this theory btw
>>
File: 7a5.jpg (132KB, 1203x937px) Image search: [Google]
7a5.jpg
132KB, 1203x937px
>>18310187
????
>>
>>18310174
True. I guess I'm just talking about the modern day "UFO!!!!!!" Phenomenon that rose in the past 40 years. Perception management is a real government tactic
>>
>>18310215

>40 years

You mean 100+ years. Way to drink the kool-aid dummy. Or do you really believe that the american government has super-top-secret. hypervelocity antigravity craft that they fly illegally all over the world, and has done so since they stole the technology from nazis in ww2?
>>
File: lain-alien.png (1MB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
lain-alien.png
1MB, 1512x1072px
Given the scale of the universe I think it's more likely that aliens exist than not

Whether or not they're among is I can't say, but probably unlikely
>>
>>18310253
Also to expand on this, they're probably lovecraftian horrors that probably don't care about humanity at all

We'd be like a single cell of bacteria to them
>>
>>18294852
i have come to believe the universe is absolutely filled with life.
All kinds of life thrive on this planet and is made of the same material everything else in the cosmos
>>
>>18310250
I'm talking about a specific brand of perception management that wasn't employed by the governments until Cold War. So no not 100+ years.
>>
>>18302623
Sould have fucked the female one right there and then
>>
File: IMG_4212.gif (928KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4212.gif
928KB, 355x200px
OP here
Pic related!!!
Except for the alleged Wikileaks video!
>>
File: Star.jpg (397KB, 3512x2624px) Image search: [Google]
Star.jpg
397KB, 3512x2624px
>>18296072
This.

Since you asked for the red pill, I will be supremely blunt; the rest of this might wreck your perception of reality for a bit, until you come to grips with the possibility.

Xenos have *really* good cameras. Like, really really good. Like, they see you coming before you see them. When a xeno flies over Earth, they see everything. And I mean everything. This means that you don't see them, unless they want to be seen.

Skeptics often wonder if xenos are around Earth, then why aren't they on the news? This is a type of thinking a person uses for non-conscious phenomena. Storms are on the news, because they're not conscious. Storms don't see you coming with a camera literally lightyears before you see them, and make a decision if they want to be seen on that camera by your or not. Storms are different from xenos.

So. If you really want to make contact, one thing you can do is demonstrate that you're able to think on their level. Their level is recursion. What you can do is draw pic related on a piece of paper, and then meditate on its image while outside, with that piece of paper in front of you.

Do you see how the image is a picture of you outside, with the piece of paper before you? That's recursion. Dwell on the rest of the recursive paths, relating to the other images in the picture. Once you get the general idea, you will be able to draw your own pictures to indicate that you're asking for communication with xenos.

Remember--their cameras are *reeeeally* good. They will see your picture from lightyears away. Maybe they've even seen that picture before you ever decided to draw it. When you surpass the speed of light, the difference between space and time kind of melt together into not such a difference after all. So when I said that they see things lightyears before they actually happen, maybe that wasn't actually a mistake after all. Let that sink in as well.
>>
>>18296281
Lol no one ever makes these posts having elucidated anything
>>
>>18309170
>fundamentally non-sustainable
Your afraid to admit we aren't special. Technological progress forces us to change and just because you throw away your grade school projects doesn't mean it didn't give you progress. With this philosophy time is layers that can be utilized to provide a broader choice of lifestyle.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Zamora_incident

Enjoy debunking that. protip:you can't, aliens exist
>>
>>18300383
Yea look up CSETI thats what they do
>>
>>18312010
>witness refuses to to say anything at one point
>mysteriously dies from "heart attack"

mmhmm
>>
>>18294852
The highly respected Gordon Creighton, the late editor of Flying Saucer
Review, has also written that; “I do believe that the great bulk of these
phenomena are what is called satanic”. In 1996, both Creighton and Lord Hill-
Norton, together with former chairmen of BUFORA (the British UFO Research
Association), issued a warning concerning the satanic origin of UFO's, this was
titled The UFO Concern Report - which was issued to Ufologists, Members of
Parliament and Peers of The Realm.
>>
>>18312597
Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard, KCB, CBE, MA. at a public lecture on UFO's
held at Caxton Hall, London on the 3rd of May, 1969, remarked:
"That while it may be that some operators of UFO's are normally the
paraphysical denizens of a planet other than Earth, there is no logical need for
this to be so. For, if the materiality of UFO's is paraphysical, and consequently
normally invisible, UFO's could more plausibly be creations of an invisible
world coincident with the space of our physical Earth planet than in the
paraphysical realms of any other paraphysical planet in the solar system...
Given that real UFO's are paraphysical, capable of reflecting light like ghosts;
and given also that, according to many observers, they remain visible as they
change position at ultra-high speeds from one point to another, it follows that
those that remain visible in transition do not dematerialize for that swift
transition, and therefore, their mass must be of a diaphanous nature, and their
substance relatively etheric. The observed validity of this supports the
paraphysical assertion and makes the likelihood of UFO's being Earth created
greater than the likelihood of their creation on another planet... The Astral
World of illusion which, on psychical evidence, is greatly inhabited by illusion-
prone spirits, is well known for it's multifarious imaginative activities and
exhortations. Seemingly some of it's denizens are eager to to exemplify
principalities and powers. Others pronounce upon morality, spirituality, Deity,
etc. All of these Astral exponents who invoke human consciousness may be
sincere, but many of their theses may be framed to propagate some special
phantasm, perhaps of an earlier incarnation, or to indulge in inveterate and
continuing technological urge toward materialistic progress, or simply to
astonish and disturb the gullible for the devil of it!".
>>
>>18312599
Air Marshal Sir Victor
Goddard had a long &
distinguished career. He
joined the Royal Navy in
1910, later transferring to
the RAF in 1918. He is
thereby considered one of
the founders of the RAF. As
Deputy Head of the RAF
Delegation to the United
States, he was stationed in
Washington, D.C., from 1946
until 1948. He represented
the RAF on the combined
Chiefs of Staff Advisory
Committee and coined the
word 'ufology' in 1946 when
there was an outbreak of
UFO sightings. During this
period, he was convinced
that UFOs were a hoax. He
was instrumental in
convincing President Harry
Truman (through then
USAF Chief of Staff Carl A.
Spaatz) to halt the US Air
Force search for UFOs, a
search Truman had ordered
to help investigate the
rumours of intruders into
American air space. Sir
Victor later regretted this
decision and changed his
mind about UFOs before his
retirement from the RAF in
1951. In his 1975 book, Flight
Towards Reality, he wrote of
his belief in the existence of
UFOs and speculated that
they might come from a
psychic or spiritual world
parallel to our own.
>>
>>18294852
Dana Howard: She was
attending a seance conducted by
medium Bertie Lilly Candler on
April 29th, 1955, when Candler
managed to summon up and
materialize an 8-foot-tall,
blonde woman from Venus
called DIANE. Within a year
after the original 1952 contactee
claims of George Adamski, spirit
mediums, automatic writing,
Ouija boards, and trance
channelling had become the
standard ways to contact and
communicate with the "Space
Brothers”. DIANE'S messages
had the usual, stereotypical
Theosophical content, including
techniques for "mastery of the
subconscious", remembering
past lives, "direct knowing", and
"Elimination, Purification,
Rejuvenation and Regeneration
or Transmuting”. Her theme of
expousing how “Once the
human race evolves to the next
level”, became a mantra in the
New Age movement. Howard
taught that the life-force will be
transferred into a life-stream...
Ultimately being absorbed by the
spirit logos of Venus, for, she
said “further spiritual
development”. This
Theosophical-type life stream/
Venus theory later inspired
many books by... New Age authors
>>
>>18296886
You write like a retarded child, but I agree with your basic premise. Extraterrestrials are so far away as to be completely meaningless to human beings. The true mystery lies in extra-dimensional life.
>>
>>18294935
You sound like an allium
>>
>>18294935
>this day and age it is DAMN hard to keep a secret

Well its much easier to misdirect and dilute though. If there is any image or even sound that comes out as evidence it seems more plausible that some joker made it on his computer. like the autopsy film from the 50s where of some top special effects artists were asked to examine it and they said they could reproduce it nowadays with some hard work but not with the technology of the time it came out, that the amount of ingenuity and work required was just too implausible. Also its harder to take a singular persons word for something because you dont need others to get answers, weve come to trust google more than some crazy person who believes in aliens.
>>
>>18312599
Underrated truth
>>
>>18300573
I really doubt this
>>
>>18296281
YES!!! YES!!!! THE VASTNESS OF THE UNIVERSE!! YOU LIFETIMES AND GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NOTHING BUT ANTS IN THE GREAT COSMIC SCALE OF THINGS
HOW INSPIRING
HOW EMPOWERING !!
>>
>>18294852
theres a russian government member that says he was abducted and the russian government believes him.

google it or youtube it, i aint got the time.
>>
>>18294852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZsQZdevnA
theyre among us
in threeway love trangle metaphors!!
>>
>>18313514
>look how angry i am therefore am right
>look how stupid i made you look

suck my balls nigga you gotta calm down
>>
>>18313517
I was being silly and trying to make the most of it. Kinda like, that's fine but we'll work with what we got and try our best regardless!
I forgot I had caps on and it came off as bitter, I'm sorry for that.
>>
File: 1458831624949.jpg (31KB, 577x193px) Image search: [Google]
1458831624949.jpg
31KB, 577x193px
the bible, the valhemilara, the book of Odin, there's a tail of a Jedi in Thailand I forget the books name in the end he throws his light saber into a lake.
if you read any of these books and take them as eye witness accounts you see them all speak of aliens, they call gods, demons, angels, and people of the son or those who have fallen.
just open your eyes and realize that why we are indoctrinated to believe in GOD is because we lost earth in war with him. this was the first inter stellar war. the war of the valhalirim.
my spelling is wrong I know but its close.
>>
>>18296072
I'll take "What is faith" for 10000, Alex
>>
>>18312614
sometimes i just dont care enough to make a proper post for /x/

>Extraterrestrials are so far away as to be completely meaningless to human beings.

i dont think im the retarded child
>>
>>18294915
David Icke is the new Jesus
>>
File: FB_IMG_1475961821675.jpg (29KB, 290x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1475961821675.jpg
29KB, 290x960px
>>18313551
>Losing a war with an eternally loving being
Wow we sure are dumb, we deserve this
>>
>>18314071
I do.

you come here but don't bother to make proper posts, you post in a thread where we redpill on aliens but drop no pills.
>>
>>18303305
>but it doesn't
lolwut, how can you even tell that from an image?

Honestly even just from that drawing it shows there's a curvature.
There are 2 support structures along that bridge, so locate the half-way point.

That half-way point is like 4/5 to the top of the image. If you were looking at a flat surface the halfway point would literally appear half way to you no matter what angle you look at it from.
The other half of the bridge is visually compressed vertically because it is curving around the Earth.
>>
>>18311739
good post
>>
>>18301991

gotta elaborate on that mate, your lack of infomation makes me want to call bullshit on that poorly designed roleplay of yours.
>>
>>18294935

There are an infinite amount of extraterrestrial life forms that can exist at any given time. They just might not look like tiny green men or might not even have a visual appearance. We have been visited by unknown energies and beings as they have been documented throughout the ages. It's naive to think we're alone on this planet in a universe full of possibilities beyond the limits of our own imagination.
>>
>>18303684
This is a good point.

It goes along with the historical fact that the biggest lies are the hardest ones to uncover and change the narrative. The more people that are lied too and convinced, the more there is to convince that they were lied too and that your perspective is the truth. In other words, it is far easier to lie big, than it is to disprove a big lie.
>>
>>18303305
>3d rendered image

I wonder why that is? Maybe because they are trying to display the final product? If the stats are true about this bridge, then a photo taken from one end of the bridge, pointing towards the other end, would not be able to capture the other side of the bridge, but would instead only capture the portion up until the line of sight and the curvature of the earth are too far apart.
>>
>>18300579
I heard it helps if you drink a liter of CLR too.
>>
>>18302396
>quantum entanglement suggests that *information* can be communicated faster than light

This is so dumb. Information, by itself, isn't anything, it has to be stored, transmitted, and recieved in a practical/physical way. We can't just "transmit" information by itself. That's a meaningless suggestion.
>>
>>18296886
Finally someone who understands.
>>
>>18296765
>>18296765
It just seems like a series of rationalizations and bias conformation.

But I don't at all think he's a bad dude. And many of the political elite people gave me the fucking creeps over the years. Far more than Icke ever has.

He seems so genuine and caring, and even knowledgeable.
>>
File: 1336157430591.jpg (762KB, 1689x1768px) Image search: [Google]
1336157430591.jpg
762KB, 1689x1768px
>>18294935
An actual reasonable response on /x/? Wow this board has changed since I last visited 2 years ago
>>
>>18294986

>usually goes
>has gone
>>
>>18302623
4 fingers?
>>
>>18296263
ROFL
>>
>>18303305
>earth is the size of a basketball

seriously fuck off with your retardation
>>
>>18294852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqO3BByBflg
>>
>>18316567

If you look at the corrupt politicians and various other controllers who he says are reptilian, you will notice (((they))) all have something in common.

He is pointing out a trend of evil at the global level, but the reptilians are being symbolically described.
>>
>>18303773
Lookslike j rod was n2 cucking

Bet he would post on /b/
>>
>>18294858
>there are absolute fucking mongoloids that believe this

it's literally impossible for life to not exist, anyone with even a basic understanding of probability knows that.

it's most likely far too far away for humans to ever even notice within the lifetime of our species, but its out there.
>>
That Donald Trump is going to deport them.
>>
>>18302127
Google tr3b.
>>
>>18320173
this tbqh
>>
>>18294852
They're not aliens. They have been here for longer than we have. They hate us. They want nothing more than to see us all in flames.

They lose in the end.
>>
Was walking my dog at night on my street a few years ago.
>see 5-7 balls of light about 10-15ft off the ground, middle of the street about 400 ft away.
>were clustered together randomly, no kind of pattern
>moved down the street at the pace of a jog
>they glided smooth as fuck, like on ice
>were just balls of pure white light. Was like looking at the sun, you couldn't make out any details. Didn't hurt my eyes and weren't bright enough to get light on the houses on my street
>were 100% silent, my dog didn't seem spooked but she's oblivious as fuck
>bigger than basketballs, but nowhere near the size of a yoga ball
>ran inside my garage, watched them out of the window
>they get to the house at the end of my street, they went up at like perfect 45 degree angle so it barely cleared the house and immediately descended behind my house
What was it /x/? Ayy probes? Undocumented version of ball lightning? A herd of drones? Drone is the only thing explainable by science rn, but who would fly so many close together with a shit ton of lights strapped to them through a suburban neighborhood?
>>
>>18316281
>you come here but don't bother to make proper posts

oh
>>
How can you all defy documented cases through out millenias of history. ALL being some what similar to one another.
>>
>>18296281
Yes, yes, it's all MUCH to grand for us baby brains to handle. You're not wrong that incredibly advanced consciousness and intelligence probably exists outside the barriers of our perceivable range, but damn, you're really trying to roast a stereotype that barely exists.
>>
>>18296263
and dear god stay away from this board. or risk spiraling into a disillusional madness
>>
>>18294968
Already discovered bacteria on Mars like 7 years ago
>>
>>18294858
>There is life outside of Terra.
Care to explain your adventures in the other world. I would love to discuss my experiences there as well.
>>
Kittens smell alien souls
>>
>>18303038
>it is statistically impossible that we are the only life in the universe

No it's not.
>>
>>18294852

We are the only species with technology
>>
>>18323594

1 in billions chance we are in base reality right now
>>
We were once on the technological scale and capabilities to leave this planet and solar system and then a massive extinction event happened. We used to think we were mortal but without the tech. I mean look how hard it's been to build it all back up? We're only now back on the evolutionary path to leaving the solar system in the next 16 years
>>
>>18303429
Would be nice if there were sources for the sighting included for each alien form.
Well, it's true greys have exploded in popularity only recently, probably X-Files helped immensely. It seems that such beings were recalled much earlier, like in Betty and Barney Hill abduction.
Also, little green men is just a media depiction, in normal reports they still remain grey.
>that 1992 hippie grey
>that tree eye giant from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voronezh_UFO_incident
>>
>>18294935
Wikipedia - credible
>>
File: 1473899663412.png (463KB, 1862x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1473899663412.png
463KB, 1862x1536px
>>
http://youtu.be/s_nwXFN1Smg
Just trust me and look
>>
>>18320173
well said
>>
>>18323605
That whole "the universe is a computer program" theory is literally retarded. Fuck off cunt
>>
>>18323905
This is 2016, when women are men and Donald was elected... so why not?
>>
File: fddssa.jpg (94KB, 542x368px) Image search: [Google]
fddssa.jpg
94KB, 542x368px
>>18294852
>>
/x/ would love Corey Goode

https://www.spherebeingalliance.com
>>
>>18302244
>bells palsy and my left eye gets really dried out all the time
Have you sought medical help? The dry is a common with bells palsy, but with disturbed sleep it could be an infarction or a series of tiny infarctions. Have you had an MRI and spoken with a neurologist?
>>
>>18294935
>>provides ministry of truth link

I've always been skeptical about aliens and the theory that all elites know they exist until trump met obama at the white house. That is the face of a man who has unwittingly swallowed the largest redpill when before he was all smiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkxVbYxy-c

>>"""FLYING ASSETS"""
>>
>>18324868

Photos from fake footage
>>
>>18294935

I agree that keeping a tremendous secret would be difficult. And if you say that there will always be leaks, then what do you make of the information on ET affairs that are out here already? And do you deny that the largest secret ever kept would have disinformation and distortion tactics thrown out to throw everyone off?
>>
>>18302476
quite sad but also very probable

there are countless dangers waiting for us in the future and we're already lucky to have survived for so long

People can't comprehend how enormous the universe is either- the scale of it makes leaving our solar system extremely unlikely
>>
>>18326823

Is it aliens. Or is it a reality TV star who's realised he's just gone in way over his head?
>>
Jesus = alien
>>
>>18294852
If you pray to yhwh every day to know if there are aliens that love and care for you it will happen within 4 weeks.
>>
>>18302438
More like meat gazer
>>
>>18294935
>in this day and age it is DAMN hard to keep a secret, and a conspiracy at this level would be impossible.

Do you know about the US Mustard Gas attack in Iraq in 1992?

Do you know that Germany is a CIA controlled US colony?

Do you know that Clinton ordered the killing of Gadafi in order to flood Europe with immigrants to destabilise the EU and Russia?

Do you know that the US have previously planned, and been caught planning, "false flag" attacks on its own soil?

No? Wait... didn't the BBC tell you?

Hmmm.
>>
>>18323605
>base reality

Kill yourself then
>>
>>18303431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3lcGnMhvsA
>>
>>18302419
You have two cars moving in two different directions. They move at their summed up speed from each other.

It's relative. If our galaxy is moving with a speed of light in another direction than another galaxy, then the relative speed between them will be faster than speed of light. But it doesn't matter in this context, it's semantics, not physics.
>>
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/tsb-toronto-risk-collision-1.3850218
>>
>>18320173
This
>>
One has to do a bunch of acid + benadryl for some firsthand evidence.
>>
>>18300383
You have to be batshit crazy enough to do a high dose benadryl trip AT NIGHT OUTSIDE. This is the most likely way of encountering a physical craft.
>>
>>18303874
pottery
>>
>>18294852
I believe that there is intelligent life all over the Universe. Humans have only been self aware as a species for about 10,000 years. Earth and earthlings got to the evolution game very late. Earth is located on the outer rim of the Milky Way galaxy and is considered to be a fringe star. It took billions of years for our sun to form and another billion for earth to form and even begin to cool down. Earth has gone through several mass extinction periods. It's estimated that the universe is 8 billion years old... (about half old)

It is highly likely that there are much more intelligent and advanced beings that have evolved in our galaxy much earlier than us humans. I think that many of these beings have visited our planet and continue to do so without our detection.

To be honest, Earth is not very interesting to most Extra Terrestrials. There is cool stuff going on all over the galaxy except for earth. Only nerdy scientist aliens ever come out to see earth and do experiments. Earthlings are retarded compared to these aliens. Our most advanced intelligence in Earth is so primitive that humans are not yet advanced enough to even communicate with an extra terrestrial.

That all changed July 16th 1945 when the first nuclear weapon was detonated on earth. Extra Terrestrials detected the weapon instantly and earth became much more interesting. Now that humans are a nuclear species they could damage other races or other planets.

That is why alien sightings have gone way up since the 40's. There are more and more sightings every day and lots of footage. There are countless eye witness books. This book has a lot of US military officials sharing their encounters. Foreward was written by John Podesta

https://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Generals-Pilots-Government-Officials-ebook/dp/B0036S4C66/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1479184889&sr=1-3&keywords=ufo
>>
>>18294852
Some people also believe that the aliens were described to us in the book of Genesis in the Bible. The Aliens were God and they created Adam and Eve by mixing their DNA with the neanderthals in order to make a slave race. Us humans are actually Alien mutants that are still enslaved to these beings.

Look up Michael Tsarion if you are interested in that philosophy.
>>
Aliens are real but not actually aliens. alienresistance(dot)org
>>
>>18327354
I'm betting on the latter
>>
>>18294852
Extraterrestrials exist period, deal with it, they exist in every species genotype you see around you, ie reptiles felines canine avain even as sentient spheres blobs of energy, spheres so on so forth and all sentient and the cosmosnis said to be 60% hominid in nature to arms to legs and a head plus accessories ie wings talis gills sometimes and all are self aware in nature. After a collective or people devolp zero point energy and become space travelers there exists 2 paths due to universal laws. 1St path service to self 2nd path service to others, but why yoy may ask? Very aimply put there exists an intelligent creator, infinite intelligence, supreme architect or God, whatever please you to call it. The goal in the many incarnations through a soul evolutionary school is to "graduate" to the next level and eventually realize we are just fragmented pieces of the creator experiencing all there is and return to source.
>>
>>18333268
You can only attain a certain level of success by being negatively oriented, after which you either evolve to a service to others modality, or become recycled. That being said there are other important universal laws the must be obided by, the law of karma, the golden rule (do onto others as you would want done to you) the law of confusion (also known as free will). You cannot impinge upon free will as it will cause a blowback in karma. Now demons and angels do exist but they are really extraterrestrial beings or societies. You have beings and confederations deadiacted soley to aid others such as the confederation in service to the True INFINITE CREATOR, then you have groups such as the draconians and club that are conquerors, negative, and are what you would consider the luciferian agenda.
>>
>>18333288
Humanity (on this biosphere)in short has become a genetic science experiment to some of these beings, which btw have been around a very very long time. Tho you dont see them often(a treaty called the Mohammed accord was signed by all et to not openly appear in mass as to not spook or hurt the science experiment (us)
More nefarious than this is the controlling elite have become subservient to these negative et factions in exchange for power control and advanced technologies. Fast foward to today we are locked in a battle of good vs evil both on the et level and the human level. We have manganed to harness electro gravitics zero point energy, particle replicators and so on so forth, long story short we caught up to et technology wise, the negative faction has colonized space to an extent and evencreated an offshoot parallel society with absolutely no need for money, this group was split into 2 factions private corporations and govt group. Which then split into rebels or good guys vs the bad guys that try to surpress humanity and technologies.
>>
>>18333319
In the cosmos exists a natural dna evolutionary udgrade provided by the local star and the energy we go through (orch clouds) as the universe is expanding, eventually our local star ( the sun) will sneeze or have massive solat ejections sending out a differing vibratory rate amd cause a dna upgrade (or unlock) of grandiose proportion. Last time this happened cave men turned into societies learn a vibratory sound complex we know of as speech, this sun sneeze is known of as the harvest the procession of the equinoxes, the event. It has been written about in over 30 religions and even more mythological teachings. The elite know this and plan on going underground b4 said event(which btw we are suppose to be experiencing any time now). The posivte et are here to help and guide us and indoctrinate us into the coamic brotherhood, the negative et are here to puggyback off this planet's graduation to try and move up a level on the negative side. Since we are all souls with bodies even if we die we come back reincarnated until we graduate individually or as a collective the latter being easier.
>>
>>18333359
See you at graduation, love amd light be with you all.
>>
>>18333268
proof?
>>
>>18333477
You seek the law of one brother.
>>
>>18296263
Looking at the sky works.
Used to do it for about an hour every night.
Eventually saw two green fireballs within a week of each other. Never saw anything else though.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.