[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slenderman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: s.jpg (47KB, 620x915px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
47KB, 620x915px
I know Slenderman is a paranormal meme but I think it's pretty interesting, especially marble hornets. Anyone else?
>>
I'm really neutral towards Slenderman. And people have been bringing too much negative attention to his name. Hopefully, you know what I mean by that. As for Marble Hornets, it was nothing more than an art project, the creators even said so themselves. Then it became an actual movie that gave off "Grave Encounter" vibes.
>>
>>18294836
Marble hornets is terrible. Excellent delivery that's all. I dont get the hype at all.
>>
Slender man was fun in the hayday of spooks. It was a quiet whispered thing that strongly suited campfires and huddling with your back to the wall as you read the tales of "survivors" and warnings that you read at risk of your own demise, as knowing slender man brought upon his wrath.

Marble hornets was kinda the downfall. It lasted way too long and died half way through. They didn't have a way to wrap it up and there was way too much just "walking in the woods". It ended out of necessity two years after the fear faded because obviously, no one was taken for knowing about it.

Truly, nothing more than a candle Jack for our ti
>>
>>18295015
Jesus christ, Anon. Don't bring back candlejack, you know nothing good can come of th
>>
What is candlejack?
>>
I've never heard of candlejack? Is there a sou
>>
Yeah dude...candlejack could ki
>>
Aw shit you guys I think Candlejack is back. We need to make a new word filter or someth
>>
>>18295410
Found the new fa
>>
>>18294836
yeah Slenderman is very interesting, starting with its historical appearances in many different paintings and some works here and there. Marble Hornets took it and made something cool with a low budget. But because of fags thinking it is real, they spread it and it turned into what it currently is:
Something nobody ever hears about anymore.
>>
File: 200.gif (169KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
169KB, 248x200px
Speakin as "Horrorfan in the Flesh" i definitly like the Figure itseld...Huge faceless Suitguy with that Para/Disortion Brainfuck Power stalking the weak and impulsive for fun. Oh buoy..Dat shit definitly made my Days back then. Never took the Hype for a thing, though. loved the Games and the Figure dats it...
>>
>>18296359
You mean delusion fangirls correct?
>>
>>18294836
It all went 2 shit when fucking fags picked it up and made a game out of it.
>>
>>18294836
I think Slenderman is interesting but I think Marble Hornets is horrid and overly complicated.

The only good projects I've seen related to Slenderman are all video games.
>>
Never heard of slenderman. He new?
>>
>>18294836

The second that Slenderman got put in video games, he was dead. Everything about a mysterious figure is ruined when you make it into something that you can see and be victorious over.

Which really sucks because the early slenderman stuff was actually pretty scary at times.
>>
>>18294836
Shadow people are real
>>
>>18294974
The whole masky/tim shit got me so derailed I dropped it and had someone tell me the ending.
>>
>>18297053
honestly that was one of the least difficult parts to follow for me. the totheark shit confused the hell out of me and still would if the answers to all the puzzles didn't exist online.
>>
File: candleja.jpg (37KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
candleja.jpg
37KB, 250x188px
>>18295410
don't even ask about candleja
>>
File: slenderman.jpg (63KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
slenderman.jpg
63KB, 600x770px
i miss old slenderman creepypastas before reddit got a hold of him and turned him into the fucking meme garbage he is today
old slenderman threads were great.
>>
>>18297672
No, they weren't
>>
>>18297672
We turned him into a meme already.
>>
>>18297618
please stop thi
>>
>>18294836
Slenderman is a cool concept. Unfortunately, I find it more fun just to think about than actually watching any of the crappy media.
>>
Reminder that the creator of Slenderman sold it to Hollywood. It's a product now.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man#Copyright
>>
>>18298390
Bloody corporations ruining everything
>>
>>18296911
What dusty war-torn third world shithole contained the rock that you've been living under?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.