[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

hey /x/, so my gf saw a woman putting this candle beneath a tree near her home, it was in the center of a soap with other 4 (dark blue) candles in the corners, what do you know about this?
>>
she had to post a bitch-candle to at least four people in her neighborhood and say "sleep tite bitch-candle" or her mom would die
>>
>>18294682
posting artsy photos on her tumblr again nigga.
>>
It's vaguely reminiscent of something used in a voodoo ritual for revenge, though it's more likely >>18294731 is the case.
>>
my friend's a witch and she told me blue candles signify like not good things so it's probably a ritual intended to harm or for revenge like >>18294766 mentioned. i'd imagine a candle in the shape of a person would represent the target but it wouldnt make sense as to why it wasnt lit as it clearly wasnt
>>
why would your gf mess with/touch a ritual she doesnt understand? tell her to leave her neighbors things in peace and not mess with someone elses ritual
>>
Looks like hashish
>>
>>18294784
same guy, people do this for day of the dead you dumbass op
>>
File: ae06.jpg (22KB, 276x369px) Image search: [Google]
ae06.jpg
22KB, 276x369px
>>18294682
Ive seen these around before.
Some people call them Eve candles.
They have alot of uses.
>>18294778
Blue doesnt mean anything bad. Blue is for work with your emotions, dreams, and spirituality. Blue is also a very calming color psychologically.
Using soap could mean she is trying to clean something.
Sounds like sympathetic magick, or Hoodoo.
Sounds to me like shes doing something for spiritual cleaning. Of herself or someone she cares about. Doesnt have to be for a female. The Eve candles are just really common and easy to get a hold of.
Black candles can also be for banishing.
Goes sort of with the spiritual cleaning theory.
Be nice, put it back where you found it.
>>
The injuries which one person does to another by the use of poisons are of two kinds;—one affects the body by the employment of drugs and potions; the other works on the mind by the practice of sorcery and magic. Fatal cases of either sort have been already mentioned; and now we must have a law respecting cases which are not fatal. There is no use in arguing with a man whose mind is disturbed by waxen images placed at his own door, or on the sepulchre of his father or mother, or at a spot where three ways meet. But to the wizards themselves we must address a solemn preamble, begging them not to treat the world as if they were children, or compel the legislator to expose them, and to show men that the poisoner who is not a physician and the wizard who is not a prophet or diviner are equally ignorant of what they are doing. Let the law be as follows:—He who by the use of poison does any injury not fatal to a man or his servants, or any injury whether fatal or not to another's cattle or bees, is to be punished with death if he be a physician, and if he be not a physician he is to suffer the punishment awarded by the court: and he who injures another by sorcery, if he be a diviner or prophet, shall be put to death; and, if he be not a diviner, the court shall determine what he ought to pay or suffer. -Plato's Laws
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.