[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogmen, Demons, Skinwalkers, any Creepy Encounter Really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2365[1].jpg (37KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2365[1].jpg
37KB, 650x366px
I'm just gaining research on paranormal stuff, so if you have any stories that happened to you of a loved one, put it here. Also, a location would be great, like the town or state this happened in. Thanks.
>>
>>18294660
My younger brother had a skinwalker experience in the desert and my coworker had one on a mountain as well, I do not fuck with that shit

Arizona btw
>>
>>18294671

>2010
>2 brothers, we live up north of Tucson, sub urban but still plenty of desert
>family's house is located about 100 ft next to a huge gold course, and then next to it a ton of wild desert
>one night my brother Kyle (18) says our friend James (19) is coming over
>playing vidya waiting for him
>suddenly Kyle gets a call from James
>I'm in the desert wash trying to get to your house, something is following me!"
>it's a shortcut to go through the wash -> golf course -> my house
>shit, hobos and coyotes and javelinas hang out in the wash
>hell they hang out on the golf course
>dammit James
>Kyle grabs a knife and says he's going out there to get him
>Other brother wants to go too, I'm like no stay here
>Kyle grabs knife, phone, hops the backyard fence and runs toward the golf course
>tells me later what happened next
>gets to the gold course, calls James
>"where are you man"
>James is crouched on the ground, he isn't moving to try and stay hidden
>on a flat ass golf course, okay
>"what exactly is following you, a hobo? coyote?"
>"I don't know, it doesn't look right, it's weird"
>Suddenly Kyle sees James
>crouched on the ground about 50 ft in front of him
>"I see you man, stand up"
>James stands up
>about 30 feet to the left of him
>oh shit
>My brother said it was like his stomach fell out his butt he was shitting a brick
>unknown object stands up too in front of them
>he described it as too tall, like 6-7 feet tall
>before they could move it sped off, running away from them on two legs, but they said it looked unnatural
>Like it was running backward on the hind legs of a goat or horse or something
>how was it running so awkward but moving so fast
>they both book it back to my house in the opposite direction
>don't stop till they're back inside

It wasn't till a couple years later that I was on reddit in a nosleep thread and someone was describing skinwalkers outside their house with a similar look, I was like noooooope
>>
>>18294698
thanks dude
>>
>>18294660
Here's a hint for future research, don't start threads with black & white screenshots of 1982 British science fiction horror movies.
>>
>>18295012
Well, it's kind of hard to get a picture of a skinwalker taking into consideration the fact that it does not exist.
>>
I have one from my Grandmother. Not really an action packed skinwalker spoopfest, but it's something she swore up and down happened.

My grandmother grew up in a farmhouse. It was two-story, had a long driveway, in the middle of flat, open land. The driveway came out into an old dirt road, and when you were looking out the kitchen windows at night you could sometimes see the headlights of cars going by. You would also be able to see ahead of time if anyone was driving or walking up the driveway because the surrounding land was pretty well just field.

One night my grandmother was sitting at the kitchen table. She was a little girl at the time and she was staying up past her bedtime sewing something with her mother. Her father was there too. He was pouring tea for himself and my great-grandmother, looking out the kitchen window.

The window faced out toward the road, down the driveway, and in the kitchen there was a little porch and the door. While he was pouring the tea there was a knocking at the door. He and his wife exchanged looks because it was pretty late to have visitors, especially since they lived in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>18295374
He goes to answer the door. My grandmother stays seated at the kitchen table, watching the door, curious about who it could be. Her dad opens it and there's a man on the step. My grandma recalls him being very pale, wearing dark clothes, with a long overcoat and some kind of hat.

He takes off his hat and explains his car broke down on the road and asks to use the phone. His voice is super soft and quiet. The father lets him in and he uses the phone without incident. He sits down at the table and the father pours him some tea. Afterwards the father goes into the livingroom leaving the visitor to talk with my grandma and her mother.

Through conversation they find out the visitor is an undertaker. The mother and him talk about his work for awhile, just general smalltalk, and my grandma describes just getting weird vibes from him. After maybe fifteen or twenty minutes, the man abruptly excuses himself and heads outside.

The mother tries to get him to stay, saying they don't mind waiting until his friend can pick him up but he doesn't pause or acknowledge her. The father hears the commotion and comes out of the den to see what's up. The mother explains what happened and he goes outside to stop him- they're hospitable bastards and don't want to send the poor guy away in the dark.

The father can't see him anywhere, even though he left not even a minute ago. He even gets the lantern and walks down their crazy long driveway. The guy's nowhere to be found. Unless he sprinted down there in the dark at sanic speeds there's no way the father would have missed him. The tea they had given him was untouched but cold, like they'd left it out all day.
>>
>>18295374
greentext or didn't read
>>
>>18295380
Then don't read
>>
>>18295380
You're missing out,its pretty strange.
>>
>>18295012
I just thought it looked cool
>>
>>18294660
Or email me with stories at [email protected]
>>
>>18295380
was it autism?
>>
What exactly IS a skinwalker? I get they're creepy as fuck and stalk people, but do they hunt and kill them if caught alone? Are they a malformed demonic spirit like a demon, a warped human like a wendigo, or wtf are they?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.