[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

glitches in the matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: matrixed.jpg (37KB, 440x309px) Image search: [Google]
matrixed.jpg
37KB, 440x309px
Let's have a glitch in the matrix thread.

Here's my story.

So I've been in Birmingham Alabama since the end of September for work. It's incredibly boring here because I don't know anyone, plus I miss all my friends from Houston. I'm used to being able to go out and chill with them when I feel lonely or bored, etc. All I've been doing in Alabama is working, then going to work out for a couple hours, then either go to my hotel and drink and shitpost on here. On weekends or evenings when I feel particularly bored I'll go out to a bar or something and try and meet some cool people. Met a few cool people, but no one that really blew me away. One day I have off on a Monday. I go to the zoo, drive around the city, see what else I can find interesting in the city. Decide to get lunch, end up drinking all afternoon, then going to a nearby bar with some of the people from the restaurant I'd been drinking with. It's three of us. We're chatting at the table and there's a random dude there that joins our conversation. I invite him to sit down with us and he's happy about this. Me and him hit it off (I'm a chick). He's here for work from out of town (Rhode Island) as well and hasn't met anyone. He spends the night with me and takes me to my car the next day and we both go to work. He texts me later and we end up hanging out for two solid weeks. We're both into the same things, which is mainly working, chilling, football, getting drunk and fucked up, whatever. So it's last Wednesday and he has to go back to RI to do some stuff for his divorce and sell his truck. He says he's gonna sell his truck and drive back Tuesday, get here Wednesday (today). I talked to him after he landed but he had to get his new phone because his old one got cut off. He just ended up getting a cheap burner phone. I had to drive back to Houston that weekend as well. So I drove back to Birmingham Monday, he tells me to call him when I make it here. Ever since I got back I can't get a hold of him.
>>
>>18294403
Ok? How is that a glitch. The dude just ran off.
>>
con't

I texted his sister and she said he didn't tell her anything about ever coming back here. On Monday when I was talking to him during my drive back he asked if I still wanted to go to New Orleans this weekend and I said yes. So we had plans. But now it seems he's fallen off the face of the earth and possibly isn't coming back. I've never met someone more in love with me in my life and I can't understand why all of a sudden it's like I never met him. One of my friends suggested I Tyler Durden'd myself, but he's obviously real because I talked to his sister. The burner phone number rings but no answer. wtf is going on

tl;dr Working in Birmingham and met someone awesome now apparently they don't exist.
>>
>>18294408
Because I'm really good at reading people and he wouldn't have just ran off without any words at all. Esp after we made plans. I'm starting to think he didn't exist lol
>>
>>18294416
You were desperate for someone cool. You met him and it turned out he didn't like you. Not paranormal or a glitch.
>>
>>18294419
He did like me. He bought me a plane ticket to meet his family and told them all about me. Like I said I'd never met anyone in my life that dug me so much. He told me there was a lot of turbulence on his flight back, even the oxygen masks dropped. Maybe he died and came back in a different universe.
>>
>>18294425
So you're telling me sone random guy you knew for a few weeks bought you a plane ticket and was going to introduce you to his family. Now that's paranormal. Did you take this flight?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>18294432
Hello captain, I contemplated it because he was such a neat person. We would have had so many babies
>>
>>18294431
No it's not for another couple weeks. But yes his grandma, mom, sister etc. all knew about me. And he was dying to take me to RI.
>>
File: 36matrix.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
36matrix.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>
>>18294437
You got ditched. Hilariously, probably just wanted to fuck you. Most likely already canceled the plane ticket so when you try to fly there they will either charge you for another one which you sound dumb enough to do or you'll commit suicide because "he likes me"
>>
I'm not a nigger
>>
>>18294442
I didn't get ditched lmao. I won't try to fly there if I don't hear shit from him. I'm a good read of people, I know when people are fucking with me or not.
>>
File: 6575456886.jpg (25KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
6575456886.jpg
25KB, 360x240px
>>
>>18294436
You really should just do it, don't contemplate, you might think yourself out of it
>>
>>18294449
You got one pump and dumped
>>
>>18294455
What the hell pissed off the captain so much?
>>
>ITT: I can read people. Some guy I was talking to up and disappeared but I know he likes me.
>>
>>18294467
Get back to work asshole before I get you dishonorably discharged you cuck!
>>
>>18294444
Nice.
>>18294449
Yeah, you're dumb. In the mean time if you'd like to hang out with me, I'd be more than happy to schlong you for a while until this guy comes back into your life.

Also did you guys ever fuck? I'd ditch too if you never put out in two weeks.
>>
>>18294471
Kek
>>
>>18294471
I let him cum in my eyes. I read his emotions and they told me he wanted that. He loves me I know it I know he disappeared but he's trying to find me
>>
I also practice wicca so I did a love spell on him
>>
>>18294476
>Cum in my eyes
Yeah he wanted to cum in your whispering eye you tard.

My schlonging offer still stands. Hell, I'll ever offer that once he comes back he can prep the bull aka me.
>>
>>18294480
The undenying love spell will keep him trying to find me
>>
Show your tits ya dumb whore you know the rules
>>
>>18294485
Uuuuhhhh huuhhh. Riiiiiiiight. RP fag. Move on gents.
>>
>>18294488
His dubs are correct we need a timestamp as well
>>
>>18294403
>>18294410
>>18294416
>>18294425
>>18294437
>>18294449
>meet a random ass person and fuck hours later
>Literal nobody, stolen truck, throwaway phone
>bolted because he's a loser dude
>HE'S IN LOVE WITH ME OR ELSE MUH MATRIX GLITCH

This fucking female delusion
>>
You want attention cunt go to /b/ and tell your shank stories.
>>
>>18294471
Yeah we did. I didn't think it was very good, but his personality was great. I'd do it again if he comes back lol. But yeah we did a few times. He made plans to go to New Orleans with me this weekend.
>>
>>18294515
She better bring her tits
>>
>>18294502
Maybe. The shitty part was I have a bf in Houston too that's smoking hot and great in bed. I was just kickin with this other guy over here out of boredom and he was fun but then I accidentally started liking him. On my drive back I realized I liked the Alabama guy more and didn't know what I was gonna do because my HTX bf is gonna move in with me when I get back. Oh well I guess that situation worked itself out. Fuck it.
>>
>>18294530
This is definitely bait. If not kill yourself
>>
>>18294541
Not bait. I am legitimately confused. And it makes no sense. Matrix.
>>
>>18294530
>cheat on bf
>bfs been fucking my best friend for a while
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.