[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warrens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 56e33c82570eb_1457732738_5.jpg (149KB, 750x375px) Image search: [Google]
56e33c82570eb_1457732738_5.jpg
149KB, 750x375px
Hi, /x! I`m new to the entire paranormal scene and I wondered do YOU believe the warrens were legit? are exorsism-cases real?
>>
Yes exorcisms are real. Spirits and demons can inhabit humans, animals, objects, and houses and cause bad luck and change peoples fate. Movies often over-exaggerate possessions and exorcisms, but they are very real. Trained professionals who know what they are doing are able to exorcise the spirits to pass to another realm peacefully and send demons back to their master.
>>
Thank you for responding! I`m very curious about this and want to believe it. After being in conversation with "witches" they claim that spirits and demons can not inhabit humans, objects or cause bad luck. I don`t really believe this though. What education do you need to become an exorist? does anyone have any good sources?
>>
>>18294355
Also, as for the Warrens, they were hacks who just cashed in on the exorcism train to sell books and rights to movies and make money. I doubt any of their stories are true, but I haven't fully looked into all of their tales of "exorcisms" so I can't honestly say they never happened.
>>
>>18294331
Legit scam artists, yes. People actually still believe that this shit was real, lmao
>>
>>18294363
The thing about people who claim to be "witches" is that most of them are hacks who read a few articles about divination, magicks, and the history of the Salem Witch Trials, make up a few rituals to impress people, and then claim that they are witches. Most people who actually know about magicks, divination, and spirits do not actively make their knowledge known because, as you probably know, in the West the only supernatural beliefs that are commonly accepted are Judeo-Christian beliefs and atheism and other beliefs make people become somewhat socially ostracized, which is not something most people enjoy, no matter what they say. Most people who claim to be witches are edgy teenagers or are talking out of their ass to impress the crowd of alternate people.

As for becoming an exorcist, knowledge of spirits and demons is a must and being able to communicate with them (Ouija, Tarot, and the I Ching hexagrams are good places to start). As for exorcising demons and spirits, I couldn't tell you but it would likely take a person of high resolve and fortitude to face an angry spirit or what we call demons and force them to leave our mortal realm. Maybe someone with more knowledge can answer that better.
>>
>>18294375
>>18294364
>>18294355
I am this person, I will be switching IPs for reasons not related to this subject and will be back in about an hour to try and answer any more questions people may have. Saging because I should have condensed this all into one post and already look like a jackass.
>>
Thank you for replying guys!
I have a catholic girlfriend who recently discovered this and drew me into this. Some of the things she said to be about The Warrens gave me a certain belief that this could be something mixed with a hoax. She mentioned a source stating they got "green light" by either the pope, the catholic church or something (dont quote me on this). The catholic church doesnt just hand this out?
>>
>>18294331
The Warrens were legit. Read the book on them, it's on Amazon. They made nothing off it it was just someone interviewing them put in book form.

When someone tells you they were scam artists, ask for evidence of their monetary compensation.

Hint: they won't have any.
>>
>>18296568
The book is here if you're interested:

https://www.amazon.com/Demonologist-Extraordinary-Career-Lorraine-Warren/dp/1935169211/
>>
>>18296576
Thank you! There was so many factors that made it unlikely to be a hoax.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.