[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 11123.jpg (160KB, 1422x728px) Image search: [Google]
11123.jpg
160KB, 1422x728px
So i remember a time when in ~2009 there was a huge interest in werewolfs and vampires.
If someones remembers it, what are your opinion and thoughts on why this was so popular.
>>
p.s.
i just realised how this pic looks like from twilight, but i assure i'm not that gay..
And i'm not a roleplayer or pretending to be one..
>>
>>18294289
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

Hmm, I wonder.
>>
>>18294291
You just answered your own question anon.
>>
>>18294289
Team something or other? Movie \ tv
>>
now i just feel stupid... but still i remember even at that time a lot of people hated twilight, except teen age girls...
>>
>>18294298
It was just a fad. Capeshit has been the new fad for some time now, anon
>>
>>18294289
The Wolfman was released in 2010, but announced before that. Underworld Rise of the Lycans was released in 2009 though.
Before you ask why it was made that's a /biz/ question and you'd have to ask Lakeshore and Universal's marketing who likely keep track of growing trends or estimate when they might occur, alternatively it may have been released simply to retain the license.

Before you ask what would cause a trending interest in werewolves that would lead to a marketing striking the iron, that's a variable that's difficult to explain one way. Something as simple as a really popular guy recalling enjoying werewolf movies or shows from his childhood could result in a buzz, since people like him and want him to like them. There's nothing inherently paranormal about such behavior. The study of memetics to understand subcultural success and patterns is fairly rudimentary. After all if you want to be successful in or with a subculture you have to follow the pattern. That's a soapbox for another day though, the point is
>>
it's a shame that the reason is so simple...
>>
>>18294305
Huh, trailed of during my ramble there.
The point is it's all just a game of graphs.
>>18294320
Is it? Seems fine to me.
>>
>>18294320
that post really sums up the /x/ attitude. Except that you are smart/sane enough accept a mundane explanation, instead of jumping to retarded conclusions because it would be cool
>>
>>18294351
>implying that the Mandela effect isn't a simple explanation
>>
>>18294406
Not as simple as having shitty memories, but thanks for proving my point
>>
LOL remember that werewolf in the canoe?
>>
>>18295073
no, please tell...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.