[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: telepathy.jpg (195KB, 1357x762px) Image search: [Google]
telepathy.jpg
195KB, 1357x762px
Do you think telepathy is real?
Im pretty spooked right now, I think other people
can read my thoughts.
>>
you're just being paranoid.
>>
>>18294241
This board is dead.
>>
>>18294234
We can
>>
>>18294247
What am I thinking about right now/
>>
>>18294234
Scramble your thinking dumbass
>>
>>18294234
You're being paranoid
>>
>>18294234
jesus christ anon. telepathy has been proven by science like years ago. go read up and educate yourself.

probably decades ago in the black projects considering the ww2 nazi scientist were rather fond of the idea and used twins for rather inhumane experiments
>>
You're thinking about sausages.
>>
just don't think, I do it all the time
>>
>>18294234
No.

How are the thoughts being transmitted?
How are the thoughts being received?

It is a stupid concept.
>>
>>18294234
Telepathy is really damn hard and I'm sure your thoughts aren't worth reading anyway.
>>
>>18294241
>>18294413
>>18294545
Jesus christ since when is /x/ so damn skeptical?
>>
>>18294234

Rather common, but the evil ones will deny it.
>>
>>18294545
Where is gravity, what is yhe medium it moves through?
>>
>>18294719
This board is overrun with high school normie trash. Of course we're going to have skeptics everywhere.
>>
If the universe is a simulation, what is the impediment for our thoughts to be connected in the main-universe?
>>
>>18294557
What if you're thinking about a specific person?
Do they feel that?
>>
It is a skill that anyone can learn. I practised it too until I realised, that I do not have any specific reason to do that.

Does it mind of someone can read your mind? If they are not using it for anything bad?
>>
>>18294413

CTR spillage. Back you go
>>
Here's what to do friend, when you get the feels of being subjected to mind probe. Start sing a song the gets on everybody's nerves in you head, inyour inner monologue voice. And watch the results! People start freak out and wonder who the fuck is singing it, you may attract unwanted attention though. Also watch for people placing fingers to thier temples, it's like tuning a radio of the can hear your thoughts kind.
>>
>>18294719

How about you shut up and prove that telepathy is real? Oh you can't? Tough luck pal.

>>18294234

Check yourself into a mental institution because this is a psychiatric symptom.
>>
>>18294764

Gravity is a curvature in the space-time caused by a massive object. Gravity doesn't move, objects move in relation to a gravitational field. Shouldn't have dropped out of higschool to browse meme forums all day kid.
>>
>>18294839
>Does it mind of someone can read your mind? If they are not using it for anything bad?
Would you mind if you someone sporadically walked into your house and invaded your privacy? Don't even knock, introduce themselves or ask to come in, just start taking a look about and leave whenever they're bored?
>>
>>18295088
if only I knew that when I was passing by gamma aredone. Oh wait it's basiclly not very important information. jk but i did get you.
>>
>>18294234
It is real.
Just read your mothers mind.
She is 50% sure you are a fag and 85% sure you were a mistake.
But not your dad. He thinks 100% on both.
>>
You can change gravity by observing a different quantum state where particles interact a bit differently and create different spacetime-continuum in a way, that they form different gravitational interaction between them. Observation brings particles from superposition to existence, so all you need to do is to observe a different vibration level and particles will create a different vibrational resonance with a slightly different gravtiational interaction force between them.
>>
File: 1468844252645.gif (2MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1468844252645.gif
2MB, 300x222px
>>18294234
You first day here eh?
>let me teach you something..
>they will know what you think before you even thinks
That's why you have to saved and close the black box.
You will be in hell for a few days, then you just will ignore them, try to don't be mind even if they're jerks eventually they will be the ones in troubles once the signal shows in the sky
>>
>>18295341
what black box
>>
>>18295465
>the one who save all your memories
Try to guard it in a good place and forget about it. That's how it works, rewriting data.
>do no t be afraid agent, you're not alone.
The time is almost here before everything starts.. once it's happening you will slowly gain back your memories and also recive new orders.
>we are the sleepers
>>
Empathy; as in picking up on emotions by another's person's aura of energy hitting your own, absolutely. As for actual telepathy getting inside your head though? No.
>>
>>18295491
tell me more
>>
>>18294234

You are schizophrenic.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.