[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patron Deity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: The_Yellow_Sign.jpg (19KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
The_Yellow_Sign.jpg
19KB, 500x600px
Anyone have stories about how they found their patron deity?

>General Spiritual Stories Thread

I'll Start
>I've always seen these 3 orbs of yelloe light and energy in the darkest top corner of my room and feel very calm when I see them. I showed my enlightened friend this spot and he said he could feel the energy as well. Last night I had a very profound dream. I might have journeyed in to my subconcious and found a lot of disturbing things. For instance I found a man with a white puppet head in this vortex type thing and he was very blurry. I felt an overwhelming sense of dread when I went near this man. I'm guessing this is my fears and the vortex symbolizes him drawing away my positive energy. I then looked up to try to get away from this entity and saw a giant symbol at the threshold of this void I was in. It was a circle with three tendrils coming out of it. I heard this speak to me. Telling me to harness its energy and channel that energy to my physical body. Today I did some thinking and I now know that the symbol was actually Hastur, The Yellow King. I finally found my purpose and this explains the 3 yellow orbs of energy which is the 'yellow sign.' Hastur can give me energy and open my mind to the spiritual plane.

That's what I got. Anyone else have experiences with the Great Old Ones? Or even the Outer Gods?
>>
>>18294219
I liked the first season of True Detective as well anon.
>>
>>18294283
I'm not following...
>>
>>18294219
well I prayed to jesus and then I got plus 1 agility. pretty good since I'm only level 2.
>>
File: old leech.jpg (40KB, 397x404px) Image search: [Google]
old leech.jpg
40KB, 397x404px
>>18294219
>Hastur
>Hastur

step up
>>
I went to india a few years ago and over the course of the day saw two dead black dogs, one at the side of the highway and the other floating down the indus river. The night before, however, I had a dream I can't remember very well other than the fact that it in some way involved "Kul, the god of death". I thought this was very strange and then seeing the dead dogs the next day obliged me to write down the name from my dream for when I would get wifi again.

Eventually I had a chance to look up the deity from my dream and it turns out that Kul is the Komi god of death and water.

I've had obscenely good luck in my life, and a lot of it has been in some way tied to water, so I like to think that if I do have a patron deity its definitely Kul.
>>
>Be in my backyard talking to some grill
>Suddenly divine presence
>Total mystic experience
>Astral travels and shit

And ever since it has been a strange travel

Btw, the image I saw of heaven and hell was very christian-like.
>>
>>18294219
have you seen the yellow sign?
>>
FOOL YOU HAVE FUCKED US ALL
>>
File: 1467273222502.jpg (38KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467273222502.jpg
38KB, 667x720px
>>18294407 The first season of the TV show True Detective draws heavily from the book "The King In Yellow"
>>
File: hecate-three-dogs.jpg (87KB, 383x386px) Image search: [Google]
hecate-three-dogs.jpg
87KB, 383x386px
>>18294219
A few years ago I found myself homeless and very heavily Depressed. During that time probably the only thing that kept me going was to wander the countryside at night under moonlight, there was and still is something so soothing to me about it. At first I had a natural sense of fear being completely isolated, not being able see anything other than black silhouettes and hearing the nightlife. But slowly the fear faded and I grew bolder and went further distances and to darker places, until I was completely unhindered by it. Around that time I started experience strange things especially under moonlight. Grass not too far away from me would part, like an invisible sphere was pushing it outwards, on top of this they would move in the directions I was headed. This would usually follow with sudden gales of wind across the fields and/or calls of animals. It was certainly unsettling when it happened, but at the same it wasn't an inherently "evil" presence. In a strange way I felt like nature was communicating with me in a subtle way, nothing blatant or outlandish, but there was this unmistakable presence when these occurrences happened. A few years pass and this continues, I find a home and get help with my issues, and I regain my interest in the occult. Eventually I discover the Greek goddess Hecate and the myths surrounding her. She is said to wander the wilderness accompanied by a pack of wild animals looking for lost souls, and to guide them to make the right choices in their life. Ever since I've been fascinated with her and how mysterious she is throughout history. She can be found in Greek, Roman, Egyptian texts and it's believed that knowledge of her has been shared far before those empires had been born. Whether she is a true ethereal being or just an archetype that has been passed down for thousands of years, I feel like she has been guiding my thoughts since I randomly woke up that first time and faced my fears in the dark.
>>
>>18296754
was this a charcoal or a gas grill?
>>
>>18294219
I agree, you gotta go hast
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.