[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I shield myself from negative energy? For instance at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1472510014854.jpg (474KB, 1048x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1472510014854.jpg
474KB, 1048x1428px
How do I shield myself from negative energy?
For instance at work? There are just so many negative people around, it's making me feel dreadful.
>>
File: 1477036894275.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477036894275.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>18294185
Maybe change a workplace?
>>
>>18294190
That was not my question
>>
>>18294185
its called ignore them and laugh it off

smile
>>
>>18294217
I smile all the time, but I still feel drained.
>>
Negative enotional energy exist as any other energy:

It can not exist until it is observed.

so, I would rather focus on your work, all nice things there, think how to develop your work etc... and if there is not really much to focus on, think about something else that drives you to good vibrational state.

Then if someone is trying to cause you negative feelings, think that "I am too busy to think those things right now" and think your own things the whole day.

When you focus on to something else and no longer focus on those negative people on to your workplace, they stop being so rude, because you are no longer a part of that universe where they were rude to you.

Keep yourself so busy that you do not have a time to focus on them, they try few times, but then they vanish as soon as you stop focusing on to it as negative ways. That is just quantum physics. You will shift yourself in a world, in a life story, where rude people are no longer a part of that life.

hope that helps :)
>>
>>18294210
But it IS the answer.
You don't have to shield yourself if you simply go out of range of the assholes.
>>
>>18294623
That's simply impossible. This isn't like high school or something, I have to interact with them.
>>
You could use any type of energy shielding techniques.
>>
You can't, for long. Some things may help you for a day, but in the long run it will fail or create any amount of neurosis.

If you have a talent for sensing and recognizing negative patterns, use it to guide your interactions, choices and maybe your whole career. Some pople simply have no option to play the societal game because they fill so bad near certain types of people that if they keep trying to be around them, they will collapse somehow. This may seem super bad initially, but is it? You are way more capable than you may know, but you will have to surrender to what your true capability is.

Can't change what you are. Your superego may bother you about this for a bit.
>>
>>18294734
Should have spellchecked. fill = feel
>>
I've worked with a lot of negative people.
If it is manageable, I just ignore them as if they don't exist.
If it is overwhelming, I quit.
>>
>>18294734
Oh well, I live with an energy vampire so I have to always keep a shield up or risk being to tired at the end of the day.
>>
>>18294728
How do they work?
>>
Have you ever done any type of energy manipulation before?
>>
>>18294846
no
>>
>>18294185

Fun fact about OP's image: This illustration was made by Kay Nielsen, an artist working in the Art Nouveau style, and who was popular a century ago. However, nowadays people hardly talk about him, although he did make compelling images.

This particular image serves as the cover image for "East of the Sun and West of the Moon", an illustrated children's book which features various re-tellings of old bedtime stories, myths etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Nielsen
>>
Akido
>>
Try a silver or other conductive necklace. Think along the lines of faraday cage helping prevent the energy from directly hitting your nervous system so hard. If it's an article of Faith, the counteracting energy can help ground it out so it won't just be concentrated but instead nullified.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.