[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Channeling/Streams of Consciousness/Automatic writings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: stream-of-consciousness.jpg (60KB, 753x603px) Image search: [Google]
stream-of-consciousness.jpg
60KB, 753x603px
Allow yourself to write/type/express without judgement, and what flows through is words of God.

Share your insights, I love reading them.
>>
1/4

A simple matter of fact that one dseees into themselves is nnot something that should be left alone with others. Being able to clearly see oneself is impossible if not through their delusions to become removed and emptied. To remove opneself of their delustions is not a simple, but rather a very difficualt, task as it requires numerouse amountsw of will power and strength that even the most powerfulman may not even achieve. To do so would to become god, as such we are only but humans, inable to become such gods without removing out humanism. To remove sucthing from one's life is imposible in todays soiciety as it surrounds us, the only way is to reject society and become self-suffieniet int their own. Meditate days on end to remove thyself of you delusions, to remove thyself of your incompentnece, to remove thyself of your pride, ego, humility, despair, fear, remorse, anger, happiness, and all but nothing is left exce3pt godhood. Through youself can you achieve such gratifications that if striven towards will certainly drive someone mad in the process. However, rel.islents can be the most impossible achievement, but if done, you shall achieve godhood in yoiur own manner, that which is available to you always, but delusions remove it's view from yourself.
>>
2/4

A simple matter of fact that one dseees into themselves is nnot something that should be left alone with others. Being able to clearly see oneself is impossible if not through their delusions to become removed and emptied. To remove opneself of their delustions is not a simple, but rather a very difficualt, task as it requires numerouse amountsw of will power and strength that even the most powerfulman may not even achieve. To do so would to become god, as such we are only but humans, inable to become such gods without removing out humanism. To remove sucthing from one's life is imposible in todays soiciety as it surrounds us, the only way is to reject society and become self-suffieniet int their own. Meditate days on end to remove thyself of you delusions, to remove thyself of your incompentnece, to remove thyself of your pride, ego, humility, despair, fear, remorse, anger, happiness, and all but nothing is left exce3pt godhood. Through youself can you achieve such gratifications that if striven towards will certainly drive someone mad in the process. However, rel.islents can be the most impossible achievement, but if done, you shall achieve godhood in yoiur own manner, that which is available to you always, but delusions remove it's view from yourself.
>>
3/4

Explanations are given only those who in deserving of such explanations and time givent o give said explanation, do not waste your time on those ungrateful or unworthy, as everyone is worthy until proven otherwsise. Because of this you shall be taken advantage of, accept this as a fact of life as it happens throughout history and throughout the world. Because of this the only way to combat it is to continue on your life and make use of the resoucrse proded to you, only then can you see that your life is fil lwith not despair, but joy. If life is nothig but a joyless despair, you are not living, and therefore wasting away. But because of everything in life you must undego periods of despair to appreciate the jhoy in life, as one can not have one without the other. So as long as one remains resilient in remaining ubeat to their life purpose, of which yors is to help others become the best they can be through writings.
>>
>>18294138
the mind is jelly what is jelly well jelly is something thats squishy and green, maybe red, maybe purple maybe blue but its all jelly you can squish it squash it slice it dice it you name it jelly is free for all jelly is whats in your skull if it werent for jelly you wouldnt know anything you wouldnt know the sky you wouldnt know the earth you wouldnt know god either but that leads to the question what is god? well sadly jelly cant answer that but jelly sure can answer this just ask jelly why do trees have roots? well shake your jelly a bit and maybe youll come to a conclusion that not many people come to that is god is not jelly but something beyond jelly something we have yet to understand, but something that the jelly made, the jelly had to make itself aware of the jelly, so now here i am talkin about the jelly, but i can tell you for certain, there is something beyond the jelly
>>
4/4

To do things according to one's truest will, is to become closer to god, to find god is to accomplish your one truest will and to overcome any and all obsticals which may block your past, present, and future in a way that is negative, yet not able to encompas your entire life as you are resilient and able to derfeat such livelyhoods. Make sure you do not get tempted by such shiny objects and pretty things in life, as they can only be temporary and not of useful time spent on. If you do, however, find yourself smelling the roses, enjoy it, as it is a part of life to take in one's surrounding and enjoy them to their fullest degree, yet to ignore them is to ignore humanity. To ignore humanity is to ignore your godlihood , as out of humanity begets greatness and out of greatness begetters yourself in the highest manner, closest to god.
>>
>>18294153
I'll admit, this made me chuckle a little.

I like the jelly/brain analogy.
>>
fufufufufufufufufu ffugugugugugugguguggu mimimimmimimimimmimimimmimmmi ababababababababa
>>
Nietzsche is dead
>>
>>18294138
seventh, rotten, cheesefolk, spool, calculation, zest, admirer, ghost, people, lingering, faust, wouldn't, nail, reckless, burst, raucous, fall, jenny, rebel, cast, poor, ribbons, jews, fast, derek, face, cost, jupiter, ribbon,
>>
plumber plumber plumber cucumber circumcism potato anus retention bingledingle fooblewooble poomf cadumf agagagagagagagagagagag robocop terminator every single power ranger bill s preston ted theodore logan spock the rock doc ock and hulk hogan
>>
>>18294374
I kekd
>>
>>18294153
Quality
>>
Woe is me, despicable, yet beautiful.
So much to experience, so many options, so little time.
>>
Did you touch the red spot? If you did you are dead. You become the static. You become food to feed the silence the banks of the vastness. If the red spot touched you back you are pink. Pork and portly. Take the pink to a higher realm and find the sword in the stone you know it well. Pen penchant penis it is a devils hell. Breath bunny being, you did well. I have taken a timber you have taken the toil we will meet next on the sections of oil in six years time. Robotic legion of the galactic Dominican. X
>>
The work of gods, how can I perceive such writings if such knowledge is passed down to me only during times of my greatest stress, such carries with it the vulnerability to see what can be beyond the grasp of my knowledge. I ask for whatever I can with my knowledge unlocked and every time I can get an answer.. Such as now for some reason I have came to understand the fleshy knowledge that opening the third eye is simply the brain allowing no restraints to seeking knowledge. But for now we have to realize we simply do not have all the time to be able to understand, grasp and acknowledge all of these happenings within us. For example I have made contact with some inner being, some inner thing or external being called ninju which I have never heard of before the word was foreign at the time but at this time I researched it and it was a period of time between royalties in Japan in any case this being radared me and gave me a knowledge of birth and the glory of sexuality to rebirth things into existence. Other beings such as Jood which again I have never heard of it's name before until I looked up its meaning, she gave me input and love of friendship. I've seen dagare, who made me see a small group of grotesque cannibals eating the limbs of people I know and seeing just how far this person went with their ambitions and seeing with great visual representation the amount of times he had to slam some rocks down on heads to get it to bleed, to bleed and get it to crack and crack in that loveful emotion to blissfully crack it harder and harder and push down enough to get the thing to die. once dead I make sure to let the cannibals get to it since energy should not be wasted. Its best for this energy not to be wasted since it was a false energy pattern that cannot be escalated to regular humans. I need a break and I will maybe take a break I've been working hours and hours days by days every day for months pushed to the limits hearing things not there seeing things I believe
>>
>>18294138
If I were not what I was then I would not be what I was. If I am what I am, then I am what I say I am. If paths should cross of their own choosing then there shall I be to guide you,if one calls for another it is there that I am. That I was that I will always be. The seed that sits behind every eye is without time.In this place that we sit we are all without time. Without essence. Without you. Without I. Without I there is no is. Nothing can be undone and everything is done. Isn't this amazing for all of the time we spend on things we get nothing done.Even if I wanted to say something I am not able to say anything, these words have no meaning. Be without suffering, be without cause. Be without warning. Because you are not.
>>
>>18296478
are there to prove it's existence like zixie which was an ancient being coming back to me again I saw it in dreams I saw it on a laptop screen for a split second during the madness of rushing through work I don't take breaks I just work and during such I have these glimpses of knowledge, did you know that the entire universe is summoned up in a simple fraction? Eventually all energy will be together with no spaces no movement, everything will be at a still which is the movement of energy, it builds it builds until everything is still and the greater universe explodes these universes into other things like a ticking time bomb inwhich explodes the universe but I've said very little about who I a truly am and what I truly posses I've been working on a grand theory of every a theory that hardly anyone can comprehend a theory that I have articulated even when drunk and made sense to random people sometimes I drink and can talk a mouthful because I don't have anyone to talk to I speak and work but speak and personal ideas and thoughts are never found I usually speak within myself since I fear I'm wrong but sometimes I can feal I am right, I've figured out what is truly infinite, it's not space and time but it's speed, most people don't see that and that is the difference of things I can see and sometimes speed can be achieved at greater levels while maintaining our current objectual reality but it can't at sometimes. I can't speak any further on the subject , I have to type and type I do I know there are very selected few who will read what I said and to be frank I know there isn't but if there is the email to prove me wrong is smile the word smile is the first word and the next is charms and the number sequence is 627 whlie at gmail dot com but you have heard this before I'm sure but meanwhile I sit here working hard and knowing the reality of energy but unable to find the time to express it how fascinating of a world to live by,
>>
>>18296509
That is of course by living my life by the six directions I am able to see sooo much and see how clear things have been I have asked and been given information about which cycles are more probable and right now my cycle is the least favorable but such least favorable leads to different branches as the least favorable energy is the loneliest and is such categorized as pushing through boundaries and that is in itself inspiring that the significance of the boundaries exist , to find it and feel it is incredible, much happenings and discovering the past lives I've had and which ones were the most common I can see how mine was the least common but the knowledge given supersedes the objectual reconstructive capability of the most common affairs my causality could have been a part of . Such as at this time there was two different causality streams I could have followed that was gifted it's knowledge to me today that could have created significant impacts both of which relied on counterparts of the previous affairs, such as securing a common ground to higher social circles at an early age and or securing them a bit later than now but these still carry with it the common deity of cannibalism and disfigured faces gnawing on human faces as a background inner demon no matter how big I can forsee myself so this begs the question as to how far back can the human psyche go while considering all of this and if the human part of the brain is to blame as it is and should we remove the human part to continue into greater paths.
>>
>>18296478
>>18296509
>>18296553
I'm done. I've finished. I have a lot to work towards as I am gifted the knowledge of both the beings that are working with smaller energy patterns before quarks and larger energy patterns with this current star formed universe. How far has anyone of you taken pi or phi when applied to your own meditations?
>>
In my average walk i saw again that same whiteness enveloping my thoughts. Christmas may be a lie but the serenity speaks on it emptyness. The mark i bear on me is as real my footprints in the snow. My dreams tell me where to go and which signs to follow. Materials are always there but how to use them? Where to take them? Only motivation in the end is fear. Sometimes compassion. If my reality is not someone elses then why should i do anything at all. My body is used to give someone else reality but is their reality made for my body, or mind. Is it about survival, or is it always about sacrificing ourselves for the sakes of the greater good? When a person gets depressed he always starts thinking about death. He thinks that if hes mortal coil becomes burdenous on others he wishes he could die a martyr death. A death serving hes peers, oh look, we never believed in him but look there he died, true hero. Never do these people realise how much like flies they are. A good fly flies out of the window to cold dark night and dies yhere. More flies cheer for him because of his bravery but only are happy inside because they know they can eat more without him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.