[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Weirdest dreams you've had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
I guess this is pretty close to paranormal stuff, so here we go
>I'm in a bed, feeling extra comfy
>I fall asleep
>I dream of some gypsy men feeding a wolf five dogs at once while I can only see the jaws of the wolf getting bigger and bigger, ready to suck in the whole world
>I wake up and I don't really feel all that extra comfy anymore
pic kinda related, depicting my psychological state after the dream.
>>
>>18294102
Had this really long and complicated vivid dream a while back.

>be a detective
>me and my partner are investigating a group of pakistani women who went missing
>at one point we find a group of them in a basement who said they were kidnapped, but no more info
>investigation seems like a dead end and it gets put on the back-burner and is eventually forgotten about, much to my chagrin
>some time passes

>at the same time there are mysterious reports of strange donut shaped UFOs appearing over antarctica
>for some reason me and my partner are assigned to investigate this case
>as we're poking around glaciers we find one of these ships and are abducted
>on board we find the pakistani women
>it turns out that the women have a specific genetic marker that makes them prime subjects for piloting and the aliens have been kidnapping them
>>
>>18294102
I dream every night and have an extremely easy time remembering them. I have no idea why, I think it's just my brain. Anyway, I've had some weird fucking dreams.

1. Just a couple nights ago. I'm watching the news on TV in a random apartment building. Apparently Mars is coming into close orbit with Earth and causing calamitous damage via its gravity. I move to the balcony and stare as I see Mars in the sky, almost as big as the moon. It's very bright and hard to look at. I'm terrified of it.

2. When I was a child I had a recurring nightmare of a man in a goat costume. The dream would always start normal, like walking around the grocery store or playing in the park or something, but it would always end with the goat costume guy galloping (awkward all-fours human running) toward me and screaming like an animal.

3. My job is counting drips of water on a plastic screen. I work in a long white room with many other people dressed in green clean-suits and we all have pencils and paper, writing numbers down when they get too long to count. At the end of the day we add up all the numbers and report them to a computer.

That's just a few.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>18295159
>anon lurks /x/ threads about ayys
>anon gets horny
>anon jerks to a pakistani nudes thread on /b/ because he's a special snowflake
>falls asleep with cummed on tissue by his bedside
Not too complicated anon
>>
>>18296702
Women being involved doesn't make it sex-related, anon. Jesus.
>>
File: Heat.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Heat.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>18294102
WE'RE TAKING SERA TO NIRVANA SO YOU BETTER GET YOUR SNOBBY BITCH-ASS OUT OF OUR WAY.
>>
>>18296824
Damn, DDS was a great saga
>>
>>18296844
Hell yeah it is. It got me interested in poo in the loo mythology which is way cooler than it has any right to be.
>>
>>18296851
SMT in general got me interested in all sorts of mythology
>>
>>18296855
I already loved Mythology and SMT only reinforced my interest in it.
>>
>>18295879

That third one definition sounds Fruedian in some way. I just don't get the symbolism at all.

Maybe something to do with the fact that you feel your life is currently just a form of waiting for events to happen. And, even when the events do happen, all you do is make mundane observations.

In other words, you are the plastic sheet, and the drops of water are events in your life. You don't do anything to make them happen, and you barely respond to them. Your only real reaction or action in general is just to count that they have happened.

Do you feel as if you're too passive in your life?
>>
I remember a dream I had from around my age as a 6-7 year old.

I remember my brother and I attempting to sleep in the living room since our room was somewhat small.
We had a night light which was necessary for us to start sleeping since we were complete pussies. I believe I had already fallen asleep since my brother doesn't recall this events.

My dream was just us going to the living room to sleep (basically I started dreming what we were doing just minutes ago). As we slip into our sleeping bags, I notice peoples shadows dancing around us. The shadows on the opposite wall from the sleep light. All the shadows were holding hands and skipping around in a wild and uncontrolled manner, ones taller than others. I hide in my bag and put my hand out without looking and attempt to shake my brother awake. Nothing there, just his bag. Scared I stay in the bag, and what seems to be a minute passing becomes into a feeling of eternity. I peek out my bag and it's already morning. My brother went to sleep back into our room. Ever since, I refuse to use night lights. I'm 18 now and sometimes pass by that house. I notice someone new living/moving in every 4 months. I dislike that place, even driving near it since the dreams were a constant flow of fear to me while sleeping there and it was always shadows.
>>
>>18296702
I actually think the Pakistani girls came in because there was some news story about some women in Pakistan being stoned to death and everyone was up in arms about it.
>>
File: 2016-10-24 12.37.02.png (852KB, 840x1022px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-24 12.37.02.png
852KB, 840x1022px
I once had a dream too... I dreamt of a cthulhu mixture with a buck trying to eat my old maths teacher... than she explodes and I wake up END!!1
>>
>>18294102
You're a mara!!!!11
>>
>>18294102
Interpreting your dream: You're just too much Top Kek
>>
Stop shitposting, damn anon!
>>
>>18294102
i went inside of a giant humanoid with robes as he opened them up the universe could be seen and i entered him to become a part of him.

nothing else really happened afterwards as i just drifted into nothingness fealing at ease and peace.

the whole encounter was okayish.

at the beginning in my dream it was a big open field and i was there with a sword to kill him but instead joined him and became a part OF him.

"why kill me if you can be me" or something like that is what the creature said - not very good at keeping track of conversations in my dreams.

but this aint the weirdest dream , just the most recent one with an interaction on the astral plane.
>>
>asleep
>dreamt that my father entered the room my brother and i was in
>me and brother started hacking at him with axes, father falls to the ground.
>start to cry, cant stop what im doing
>father is just smiling at me while laying there
When i woke up, i remember feeling awful and i started to cry. What does it mean x
>>
>Ukraine war hype
>Be patrolling an airport with a couple of other guys
>Suddenly start getting hit by mortar shells
>Retreat outside
>Nukes going off

I woke up panicing as I'm in an eastern euro army IRL as well, took me a while to understand that there was no thermonuclear war going on. I guess it's not that weird, but nuke dreams are definetly the scariest ones, ghosts and demons aint got shit on them.
>>
I once dreamed I was every human being ever at the same time. All sensations in all senses, all feelings, emotions, thoughts, all simultaneously.

It was interesting to say the least.
>>
File: I+had+a+dream_7716b5_3857707.jpg (22KB, 437x297px) Image search: [Google]
I+had+a+dream_7716b5_3857707.jpg
22KB, 437x297px
>>
>>18294102

This is similar to something else somebody said here on this thread, but here we go.

I was 4-5 years old, and I had been living in a different house. We had a basement, and while it wasn't too eerie or stereotypically spooky, I never felt comfortable down there, ever. I had frequent dreams I was under the big coffee desk we had down there, and a bunch of Native Americans or what look like art depictions of Mayans were dancing around the table with me under it in a circle, and they got closer and closer until I woke up. This was in CO, one of many places Native Americans lived and still linger. Tracing back my ancestry, I am of pure British descent (not special, just pointing it out). Seems far fetched, and while I don't really believe it it's fun to think about, but maybe Native American spirits were getting revenge on their European conquerors.
>>
File: 1461852746811.jpg (30KB, 362x282px) Image search: [Google]
1461852746811.jpg
30KB, 362x282px
Last night i dreamt that Hillary won the election. Her and Obama officially started their dictatorship. They killed my family, and left me alive for some unknown reason. Then, one evening, I'm in the woods (again, not sure why) . It's snowing, and I find a baby, still alive. Baby turns out to be Jon Snow, the Prince that was Promised to end the tyranny of the Clinton Administration. It is then up to me to raise Jon Snow, out of sight of the government, so he can one day fulfil the prophecy. Not sure how it turned out though. Sorry for no greentext, I'm on mobile and that's a pain.

>mfw I can't tell the difference between fantasy politics and the U.S. election
>>
File: lanjcvaelhdfanld.png (6KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
lanjcvaelhdfanld.png
6KB, 280x280px
>>18294102

1/2

Ive always been interested in supernatural things, altough i dont believe in things as ghosts at all. Nevertheless i did, when i was a child (<10yo). When i was about 8 i think, i even tried to summon a ghost or demon with a friend, altough we didnt even knew how to. So we just took some cards, candles and a knife, arranged them in the room and talked some gibberish shit while pointing the knife at the cards, till my pious grandma showed up and chased us with a belt for talking with the devil.

I remember to experience 2 weird things in our previous apartement (pic related).

1) was around the time of above
>walk into kitchen at early night
>look in direction of freezer and window
>see a devils face in the window (red human face with 2 little horns, see red dot in pic related)
>scared to the fuck
>turn on light fast
>window reflection: my face on the same spot
>>
>>18297579
2/2

2) a dream, that made me fear mirrors / window reflections for some time
>it was night and lights were on in the living room
>was in parents bedroom with my two cousins (older male and female in my age) + my father
>father sleeping on his side of the bed, snoring
>all i knew is, i shouldnt wake up my dad for some childish shit
>me and my cousins sit in cardboard boxes on the side of the bed, where my mother used to sleep (see pic related)
>the boxes have slices to look out ont the side to the door and were connected with a pipe with wholes in the boxes, so we 3 could whisper trough the pipe and talk to eachother
>weird noises like knocking noises come from the living room or somewhere in the apartement
>we decide, someone has to check whats going on, without waking up my father
>they decide, i have to check
>get out of my box and walk slowly to living room
>knocking from balcony
>go to the balcony door and move the curtain aside
>window reflection: see myself, but something seems wrong. my reflection looks kinda evil, but smiling
>totally terrified and unable to move
it still gives me a weird feeling just thinking of that
>my reflection steps our of the glas
>WTF
>it punches me in the face
>see my body trough his eyes falling to the ground. nose is shattered. blood all over my face
>wake up. feel like hit by a truck / horse
>>
>>18294102
I had a dream last night that I murdered someone; I can go into more detail if anyone is interested but I'd just like to know if there is any common interpretation of what this could mean?
>>
>>18294102
>gypsy
>dogs

Lol that was pretty surreal, gypsies are afraid of dogs. It might be a kind of bad experiences when they broke into houses and etc...
>>
>>18300460
Would be interested, but im not into dream interpretation.
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141KB, 827x847px) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141KB, 827x847px
>>18294102
Dream thread is here >>18253839
>>
File: roer_94.png (91KB, 252x213px) Image search: [Google]
roer_94.png
91KB, 252x213px
>>18300681
I noticed that thread after making this one, my bad
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.