[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible that I have a power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: duplication.jpg (69KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
duplication.jpg
69KB, 1600x1065px
This past year something strange has happened to me a few times recently that never had happened before
>I had been staying at my friend's house a lot and he always wore one specific hat
>I was helping him look for it as usual one day and found it
>He said he had also found it
>We both held them up and they were both the same hat
>It was a pretty specific design and he said he never had a second one
>Somehow now there is just a duplicate of his favorite old hat
Second instance
>I have figures of characters I like on my shelf
>I was looking through boxes for an old figure
>I see a figure I thought was already on my shelf that I have had for years
>Grab it and walk to my shelf
>The figure is already there but now I have another one somehow
Most recent instance
>I was locked out of my house and left my keychain with my keys inside
>I was outside for 30 minutes waiting for my roommate to wake up and let me in
>I checked my pockets for my phone
>I somehow had a second key
>Once I went inside I even compared the keys
>Now I have 2 house keys but I never copied my original one
This has never happened to me before. This has all happened throughout this year and I don't have any idea how it could happen
Is there a chance I have some kind of power? This seems pretty unexplainable to me
Also
>Unexplained experiences you've had thread
>>
Show us the fucking duplicates
>>
decent role play OP 2/7
>>
>>18293981
Deliver.
Also, I don't know if this was coincidences, fantasy or the real deal (I sure hope the last, but doubt it..) but I could control the wind. Not really useful, so I'm not sure that if it was imagination, why I had such a strong fantasy about controlling it.
>Sit and play on my own
>throw around sand in directions
>what the fuck
>wind blows the same way i threw the sand
>tries again
>same thing happens
>i keep on doing this for the hours I'm alone, until going home. Some times whilst trying to control it, I failed.
>I keep doing this on my ways home et.c.
It was rather unstable however, so might've just been a coincidence.
I also used it in my older years as a way to move clouds so I wouldn't get bothered by the sun.
>>
File: glasses.png (905KB, 1042x625px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.png
905KB, 1042x625px
>>18294006
>>18294010
I lied about it being a figure because they are glasses from my cringey Homestuck phase. I keep them on my shelf for memories sake though
Keys next
>>18294006
I know it is hard to believe but I am genuinely curious weather or not magic or powers are real now since this has happened multiple times in the past year
If this happened to you what would you do to investigate it? I tried to look up stuff about things duplicating but nothing came up
>>
File: keys.png (830KB, 802x594px) Image search: [Google]
keys.png
830KB, 802x594px
>>18294033
Here are the keys too. Like I said though the hat is my friend's hat so it is still at his house and so I can't take a picture of it
>>
Try doing it with money :D
>>
>>18294037
Buy a diamond ring, then duplicate it using you powers, return the original, keep the diamond ring.
>>
post pictures with timestamp or leave 4chan and browse reddit
>>
ask your friend for hat pictures OP.

this is interesting
>>
>>18293981
I JUST REALIZED

these were all situations where you needed something, the hat, the keys, the glasses. Put yourself in a situation where you need something. This way you can test it
>>
Keys are commonly duplicated by normal means.
Regular duplication of glasses, especially with one pair already manufacture for cosplay, isn't unbelievable either.

Following the implications of the above I'm going to put on the table that a cosplayer making a replica of a hat frequently seen isn't abnormal either.

Suggestions to duplicate things that are already mass produced are futile. Even something that should cost you a pretty penny, since imitation materials for appearances aren't foreign to cosplayers.

It would have to be something you couldn't normally come across and would require a considerable amount of time and skill to develop a functional forgery like the Voyager Golden Records.
>Inb4 it's something OP has to own
He didn't own his friend's hat yet there it came.
>>
Duplicate something else, more expensive and deliver.
Like a jacket or jewelry
>>
Done this with lighters FREQUENTLY. It's disarming when it happens. Helps my smoker friends though.
>>
OP, you could test this by making a crude wood carving and plan on giving it to someone, just as a small gift. Have someone else hide it. If you compare the two and they are the same, then that's pretty freaky.

>>18294209
Yeah, but he has to need it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.