[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death is a myth. This will be confirmed by the end of 2016.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: face the godhead.jpg (341KB, 744x744px) Image search: [Google]
face the godhead.jpg
341KB, 744x744px
If somebody has died and you still fear for their wellbeing, then you know that their death wasn’t a death. Because, they have already met harm in the ultimate way. You have accepted this. Someone who truly and genuinely disavows the harm of another; they who accept their death while retaining a fear for the deceased’s safety, know the secret of life and death. There is no death for you. Death is for everybody but you. To the outside viewer, death masks itself so that the utmost privacy occurs between the dyer and the dying. Remember, the individual dying is not the same as the energy dying. In order for lucidity to remain after death, consciousness cannot have a memory of death because this will sap any psychological or physiological reason for action in the deceased. Therefore, the person must not know they are dead until they have done everything they must do. The idea of a spirit wandering the Earth as a spirit, trying to contact its living relatives and crying out to be seen, is both a complete fallacy and a 100% certainty to the way that I am explaining reality. You’re doing that right now, you may be living or dead but the very inability to tell the difference is what keeps you safe.

You cannot die.
>>
>>18291578
Quantum immortality thread?
>>
>>18291578
I still don't get it.

Can you explain it for idiots?
>>
>>18291589
I think the emphasis of the point can be best imagined through that last part:

>The idea of a spirit wandering the Earth as a spirit, trying to contact its living relatives and crying out to be seen, is both a complete fallacy and a 100% certainty to the way that I am explaining reality. You’re doing that right now, you may be living or dead but the very inability to tell the difference is what keeps you safe.

if I understand correctly, the instance of being alive is so uncommon and in so few universal timelines, the few ones where you are alive are so connected to your dead self that there is no rational reason for a first-person occurrence of the death experience.

Death is something that happens to other people, not you. when it "happens" to you, it doesn't take the form of destruction of self that it does when you're the observer.
>>
>>18291593

Did I understand it correctly?

Imagine you have a TV which you can turn on and off. The TV doesn't know what it's like to be turned off, so it "feels" that it is always on. It doesn't "remember" the intervals between being turned on, neither does it experience the process of being turned off. It is simply turned off from one second to the next.

So the TV knows only one state of being: Being on. Same thing with consciousness. We know know the intervals between lives, we don't experience death. All we ever experience is being alive. So we never die.

Did I grasp it correctly or am I far off?
>>
>>18291611

We don't know the intervals between lives. *fixed*
>>
>>18291578
nice autism faggot
>>
All I care about is this: Can I still look at anime tits after I "die" or don't die or whatever it is?

>Tfw not even joking
>>
>>18291611
If you like, you can think of yourself as being in a quantum superposition of having never died, and having already died, but not realizing that your current reality experience is an afterlife. Perhaps an afterlife crafted similarly to your previous life. This can get pretty weird though, especially if you start using movie metaphors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8ptplqQ38

I know dude's an actor, but... those are real tears. It's kind of sickeningly funny, in a meta humor way.
>>
>>18291578
Yeah, we just go for another cycle

>This will be confirmed by the end of 2016
Are you saying that the end is near? Yes please!
>>
>>18291634
My life being purgatory is an interesting theory. I always suspected that something was weird with my reality. Sometimes I feel that I exist in the past and future the same time and I always felt that way.
>>
File: doge_3370416k.jpg (275KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
doge_3370416k.jpg
275KB, 858x536px
>>18291628
Yes.

However, some of the time you will have to be the one who draws anime tits after "not dying." That's the deal here. Does that make sense? The wolf chases its prey, because it envies the rabbit's lifestyle. And so even diametrically opposed opposites are parts of the same karmic cycle.
>>
>>18291641
B-but I can't draw.

Does it matter? I just want the lewds man.
>>
>>18291641

This reminds me of "The Egg."
>http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

You are the wolf. And you are the prey. You are everyone. What you do to others you do to yourself. You will experience everything you've done to others.
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (53KB, 596x356px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
53KB, 596x356px
>>18291638
Yah. So what you can do is speculate on whose afterlife this would be. And whatever answer you arrive at, from that point forward will appear to be true from within that context. This can get really dark really fast, with shenanigans like precrime.

"So-and-so is the reincarnation of Saddam Hussein, we need to execute them."
"No I'm not."
"That's exactly what Saddam Hussein would say!"

Or it can be an enlightening journey of self betterment, whereby you inherit a body of knowledge from previous incarnations, rather than starting from scratch every time. But at some point, humanity had better start having dialogues about what they want to do with this knowledge, because sooner or later somebody's going to come out with a method of digitally assisted reincarnation. Like, no joke. Plug and play personalities.

Will it be as authentic as the real thing? Eh. The better question is will anyone care?
>>
>>18291615
or that there even is an interval by any traditional sense. you could live a life where you're born in April 1992, live up til 2044, die, then be reborn in May 1992 of the same universe. how "long" did it take to be reborn when a person lived 52 years but then got to start again only a couple weeks later than their initial birthday?
>>
>>18291578
There's no evidence to support your claim, so the jury's still out for me, but if I had to pick an afterlife I'd rather still have my ego and just dick around for eternity until I get bored and then choose to cease my existence at any time of my choosing.
>>
the future is going to reveal so much in the way of thanatology
>>
>>18291578
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101698/
So you're saying we've been living in a movie from the 90's that came out eight months before I was born on a date that would be influential in my life 24 years in the future.

You vaporkiddos need to pull yourself out of this pathetic crowdmind delusion that says depression gives you superpowers. It doesn't.

If you cannot accept your current situation and decide whether or not you're alive or dead, I'll give you the secret of the dead: The dead want to be alive as much as the alive want to -pretend- they're dead. That is the cultural significance of the season; why 'cultural reincarnation in Samsara' is a 'thing' -- queueing effects that take hold on the minds of the youth like yourself and convince them to embrace a life of callous death to mock your ancestors attempts to return to a life lived.

You can observe other people die, and hear their final laments. You can even untether them from life and death, should they so choose. Might you grow stronger, your death salience will remind you through your life to be less callous with yourself. Perhaps, instead of the dying words of a coward, then, you'll remember you were alive once, and now.
>>
>>18291899
That was a good movie, always trying to remember the name of it cause I only saw it once a long time ago- thanks

t. another 24 year old
>>
>>18291578
pretty autistic
>>
ITT: fucking cotards
>>
>>18291593
What if youve never had any relatives die, doesnt your theory fail
>>
>>18291578

/r/iam14andthisisdeep
>>
>>18291899
>tfw that movie came out the year before i was born
>>
>>18291578

Except the fact I remember my birth, I remember coming into my memories, I remember suffering.

I want to die.

Why would you take that from me!?

A fresh start.

Why would I want to live with memories of being abused?

Why would I want to see the faces of my abusers running free as I am enslaved to my memories of torture?!
>>
>>18294954
You have to be forgiving
>>
File: dthfrnds.jpg.cf.jpg (21KB, 392x340px) Image search: [Google]
dthfrnds.jpg.cf.jpg
21KB, 392x340px
Death is the one Angel we have proof of though....
>>
File: The Holy Bible - KJV.jpg (1MB, 2797x1865px) Image search: [Google]
The Holy Bible - KJV.jpg
1MB, 2797x1865px
This explains it better. Read this.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x306px
>>18295013
>>
>>18295013
Aww yeah! I love the Desert Scrolls Series! Mind sharing the good word for us illiterate barbarians?
>>
>>18295040
I bet you would rather listen to a 10 year old with an iPad than Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18295043
Just like a Catholic to bring up 12 year olds in a discussion about Death
>>
>>18295054
Go be pagan somewhere else.
>>
>>18295061
Oh there is certainly but one God, Don't misinterprete my words.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.