[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal monsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: pc-ufo-20150816-3_skinwalker.jpg (15KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pc-ufo-20150816-3_skinwalker.jpg
15KB, 640x360px
So /x/ my girl friend and I intent to go camping somewhere far from people. Her dream is to see the night sky with little light pollution. It's agrees that I'm bringing my 12 gauge and specialty rounds. Wither thinking I'd the great Plains mountains or dessert. Any information on any weird shit I might run into ex skinwalkers witches etc would be great.
>>
You might run into some deer shit and hear coyotes, stop being a faggot.
>>
you're more likely to run into a wild animal than something from cryptozoology. You'd be better off with a revolver loaded with birdshot. My dad always kept a loaded one close by because there were always copperheads and rattlesnakes by his house. Things like a (east coast) black bear or coyote will run away if they here you fire so you should be safe.
>>
>>18290069
>this is what Boston tea party was for
>>
>>18290091
OP here nah we both have paranormal experiences and don't fuck with that anymore.
>>
File: 1472938634385.jpg (2MB, 1200x1855px) Image search: [Google]
1472938634385.jpg
2MB, 1200x1855px
Oh you want to know about monsters huh?

hmm but you don't want to be scared;;;
>>
>>18290115
What's that old saying knowing is half the battle.
>>
M8 I'd be more concerned about wild animals than cryptzoology. Plus we don't even know where you are so it's hard to tell what you'll run into. Went hiking around sand dunes and halfway through felt really uneasy. I was two miles from the car so I had a little bit more to get back when I saw something duck into the bushes. go as fast as I can to the car without looking panicked. Mfw I get to the car after what feels like an eternity, and skulking out of the bushes after I pull out, is a mountain lion.
>>
File: 1470147723837.png (1015KB, 1440x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470147723837.png
1015KB, 1440x1200px
>>18290386
Good thing you didn't spaz out and embarass yourself in front of the whole pack

>Coyotes, like dogs, are creatures of leisure and so tend to trail behind cougars in order to feed on the remains of their prey
>>
>>18290399
Gahd no thank you. Hiking out here in the west has taught me to listen to my gut when it tells me something is wrong in the wild. On another occasion while hiking with friends we turned back early because we could hear a bear following us. Fahk no man. Fahk no.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.