[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the ultimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: painty.png (15KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
painty.png
15KB, 768x614px
what is the most difficult decision in a persons life how is it possible to ascend to a level beyond a normie and become something more than anyone can imagine?

How does one person attain such a place in society to be recognized for putting so much on the line in order to restore order and peace.

Is it true that they still exist are they still here conducting their secret missions hidden in plain sight conducting impossible things that only the few are able but many dream of.

How I ask you how?
>>
The decision to love.
>>
File: 1473857343785.jpg (219KB, 800x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473857343785.jpg
219KB, 800x628px
If thou art a lord,
then thy fortune ought to be good, and thy subjects ought to be faithful

So I wish thee the best, then
>>
File: 1449615240098.jpg (73KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1449615240098.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
>>18289538
>what is the most difficult decision in a persons life

I don't know. There's just so many good things to be indecisive about. I can't pick.

>How does one person attain such a place in society to be recognized for putting so much on the line in order to restore order and peace.
Just kidding. The hardest thing is watching people fuck themselves up, and being okay with it. It's accepting that you're not here to intercept anybody else's karma, and save them from themselves. It means letting the world burn for all you care, and being content with burning up with it, even while using what meager influence you have to give others the option to not repeat the same mistakes repeatedly.

Because you can lead a horse to water, and you CAN make it drink; but the hardest thing is being okay with letting them thirst to death, if they choose so.

When everyone catches on to this, peace just sort of happens. No one person MAKES it so.
>>
File: 1470794706349.jpg (42KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1470794706349.jpg
42KB, 600x446px
>>18290433
>Horse dying of dehydration
>continues to ride it
Psychopath detected
>>
>>18290438
Who's riding dying horses?
>>
>>18290450
Our classmate, whose thoughts we repeat and who repeats our thoughts
>>
>>18290456
Does our classmate have a choice in the matter? Or is this just something you sort of decided on your own?
>>
File: 1425722903553.jpg (281KB, 640x686px) Image search: [Google]
1425722903553.jpg
281KB, 640x686px
>>18290461
Who should the horse blame for his death? The foolish kid who forced him to drink water tainted with parasites, or the gods themselves?
>>
>>18290466
The horse can blame whoever the horse wants. But it won't grow, unless it figures out a way to blame itself.

That's the point of the metaphor; it's about self accountability.
>>
Metaphor?
>>
>>18289538
https://listenonrepeat.com/?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4#Kenny_Rogers_-_The_Gambler_(1978)
>>
Is that all that life is to you?
>>
https://listenonrepeat.com/?v=Qt2FWAbXinY#Hallelujah_(shrek_song)_Best_version!
>>
>>18290433
I find this interesting. From time to time I've been in this situation. Truthfully i say, i would never let a man die of thirst. If i can help it. But if he does listen to the words that i give him, then what do i do? I can not simply force him to drink if he is thirsty. If he chooses to die of thirst then what should i do? If my good intentions go unheard, how am i to blame? Am i my brother's keeper?
>>
>>18290551
keep trying to make him drink, you weren't doing anything important anyway. lol
>>
>>18290551
have a funny clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ebe_6v2YXA
>>
>>18290551
I mean it's botany, it's not real science. lol
>>
>>18290567

Thanks! Half baked is one of my favorites. I just wish one of my friends would give me his weed connection...
>>
>>18290555

I don't understand?
>>
>>18290573
Again I'm confused... For all i know you could ve referencing that movie or something else. Fuck i don't know anything anymore...
>>
>>18290555
Nice trips.

>>18290551
Learn from other people's mistakes. Then, if they're in an attitude that's receptive for learning, they'll see your example and model themselves after that.

Show don't tell.

Or do whatever, but that's what I do whenever I feel despair rising up again.
>>
>>18290644
Thanks for the insight. It feels aplyable. Thank you.
>>
>>18289538
what if the only way to become fully enlightened is to be a normie? What if all these,'what ifs" lead you everywhere except to the answer that is right in front of your face? Maybe by staying strong and true to normalcy and basic human morals keeps you grounded enough to find peace in yourself and enlightenment? Maybe instead of fucking with witchcraft and satanic shit and everything that attracts negative energy and bad things and calling out to things you probably don't want to find isn't a good idea??? Maybe getting off x/ and being with your family and friends and focusing on your real life is really what all of us are supposed to be fucking doing right now but were here leading ourselves a stray with falsities and written lies that originates from man himself? All of the shit on this website, all the knowledge and conspiracy theory RP bullshit is all made up by people, yet like 80% of users on this board think the bible is bullshit cause it was written by man? Good lord take a hard look in the mirror you sorry faggots.
>>
>>18290750

I should drink some water.
>>
>>18290750

Oddly enough, you're right, and wrong. For example, what is considered normal?

Let's say the masses considered that killing you're first born child for good luck was considered normal. A 95% to 5% difference. While in your heart of hearts you knew this was wrong. For simplicities sake would you abide to such "normalness"?

The point I'm trying to get across is, "normal" is what is common. it's not what's "right". It's Not the "Truth".

There is a lot of disinformation out there. A lot of lies that say they are the Truth. Everyone has an answer. Whether or not their answer is true is up to you to decide.

Of course this doesn't answer the problem. How does one go about being "right"? How does one know what is true and what is false? Does he/she pray to God? To a higher power asking for guidance?

If i had those answers i would gladly share them. Solely for the purpose of freeing man from this blinding burden. But alas i do not..

My only suggestion is, to make sure that your life leaves a positive mark on the lives of others. That they are better for meeting you then for have not. Maybe then the truth will be revealed.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.