[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: spoopy.jpg (22KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
22KB, 400x526px
So, my long time best friend told me yesterday that she believed in ghosts
It kinda surprised me, but she told me why she did believe in them

Ill green-text the story she told me, and swore it was completely true

>Be going to pick up a friend
>friend lives on the most upper part of the city(city is like a giant slope)
>Huge ass stairs leading to the isolated part of the city to get there
>like, really inclined stairs
>moon comes out while she is going up
>lights up her mobile phone's light to see better and stops to catch her breeze in a particularly long stair
>At the end of the stairs, that are closed by two walls on each side, theres a turning to the left, leading to a isolated corridor on the street. At the end of that street is her friends house, you cant go anywhere but there
>Look up just to see how much remains to walk
>there's a tall black figure with a black top hat looking straight at the wall where the turning point is, backwards to her, just doing nothing
>She told me she almost wet her panties in fear and closed the phone, so no light was seen
>After some time, the figure turns to the corridor of to her friends house
>When turning, my friend said the figure's face couldn't be seen at all
>after some time standing there, freezed, she keeps her way and climbs up the rest of the stairs
>She manages to turn to the left at the end of the stairs
>Nobody is there
>He couldnt have gone anywhere but the friends house, because the street only leads there, and as I said, is closed by two walls
>Tell her friend about the figure
>Both are creeped the fuck out for this

So, two questions:
Can somebody tell me what that was, That was pretty spoopy, but, paranormally speaking, seemed pretty normal

I laid in that bed with her too, am I gonna get any ghost aids too?
>>
>>18287563
sounds kindof like a shadow man
>>
Can you tell me what that is, Im new to /x/
>>
File: Shadow_man-1-.png (16KB, 172x198px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_man-1-.png
16KB, 172x198px
its a humanoid apperation that alot of people see either out of the corner of thier eye or right before they got to bed or right after they wake up recently people have been seeing em head on often describing them to have a hat or huge and cloaked
>>
oh, I forgot to put some text, thats why the last line doesnt make much sense by itself

>Be my friend a couple of weeks ago
>Problems to sleep
>Urges to change the place of the furniture of her room
>this keeps on for some time, and her mother takes her to a woman that is an expert on the field on spirits
>tells her that she has some dark spirit under her bed, that has been brought up by someone
>her friend, the one from the house, has sitten in her bed before
>she shits bricks
>Light some incense the spirit lady gave her
>Imsomniac goes away

She's pretty spooped anyway, and so am I
>>
>>18287563
Shadow man.
A tall black figure usually seen in a hat.
They aren't human and never were. Very dangerous, they might supposedly feed on emotional energy like negative emotions. Stories I've heard they are usually docile and curious about the world.

A very credible psychic I know is scared to death of shadow men. Freaks the fuck out if she thinks one is in a home and will refuse to help remove the entity from a home if she thinks there is one.

My sister told me a story about how she saw one once. She can see ghosts. I'm very weak and have never seen a ghost. I have seen non human entities...

>be sis at 6 years old
>wake up in middle of night and go to get water fro, kitchen.
>walk into living room with light off and sees black figure staring at TV.
>assumes it's our dad and walks by.
>Notices TV isn't on a channel and is all static.
>Gets water and on way back through living room sees dad still staring at TV.
>The figure is still a solid black even though her eyes have adjusted to the dark.
>walks up to them and says
"Dad what are you doing?"
>Turns to look at her.
>Red glowing eyes.

Sis didn't tell me what happened after that.
I guess she ran upstairs to her bedroom.
>>
Holy shit, I had a really similar thing happen to me.

>ex-gf of 4.5 years threatening rape charges, banging best friend, turning my friends against me etc.
>current girlfriend moving to SC for a few months
>really lost a lot of hope and like got pretty harsh and bleak
>started seeing a tall, black figure every once in a while. like, pitch pitch black
>he was like 7 feet tall, no face or eyes or any distinguishing features at all
>except a tall, like 2 foot tall crown on his head. equally pitch black, just spikes pointing straight up
>at first i saw him out of the corner of my eye and thought i was just making him up
>after a week or two i started seeing him in shadows or the corner of my eye right as i was about to fall asleep
>when i'd snap awake or fixate on him, there was nothing there
>I started seeing it more persistently and it seemed more aggressive
>i would sometimes see it in the shadows of my room or when i was driving he would just stand on the side of the road as i pass
>one day i was out squirrel hunting in the woods, wind was blowing, nice cool day right at the beginning of spring
>i see him about 70 yards away, just standing there motionless and watching me
>he didn't flinch or move, just watched me silently and it was the first time i saw him dead on
>i just watched right back and i asked him "are you me?"
>not trying to be edgy, i don't know what i meant by it, and i wasnt really scared since he has been following me for about two months
>he evaporated and i havent seen the tall black crown man again

I seriously never googled it or anything, I always thought it was just a metaphor for myself because I was in rough times and when I accepted it he vanished. Can anyone on /x/ tell me if I was seeing a shadow man too?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.