[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necromancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: necromancer-010.jpg (209KB, 1600x1005px) Image search: [Google]
necromancer-010.jpg
209KB, 1600x1005px
Hey X
It's the height of Samhain and a new moon so I'm about to head out to my local graveyard and contact some spirits.
I'm them going to request to buy some grave dirt which I plan to use in my summoning rituals and poppet making.
Wish me luck.
I'll report back afterwards if anything interesting happens.
>>
File: large.jpg (90KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
90KB, 400x342px
Well I'm back. And I did it.
Everything went fairly smoothly, aside from a little at the end.
I made it over the fence and walked to a spot I'd picked out earlier. A crossroads near the center of the graveyard.
There I dug a little hole, took off my shoes and stood in it, covering my feet in the dirt.
Then I smoked some cigarettes containing tobacco, wormwood, mugwort and mullein. Anointed my eyelids with oil mixed with the ashes of a burned sigil. And asked temporary admittance into the realm of the dead.
>>
continue....
>>
>>18287340
Don't mess with the dead you fucking heretic
>>
It was interesting, this was my first time working with the spirits of the dead. I've summoned demons before and they almost always come quickly. But I had to wait quite a while here, repeating the request and focusing.
After a while I felt a presence, I asked if there were spirits willing to deal with me and held up my lighter. There was a little wind, just enough to sway the flame but when I asked that the flame was blown out completely, my cigarette also went out.
After that I closed my eyes and stated my intentions and requests and held out my hand.
After a few seconds I began to feel the sensation of my hand being stroked softly.
I asked if they would lead me to a grave who's owner was willing to trade with me and I felt my fingers curl in by themselves, forming a light fist as though holding someones hand.
I thanked them, stepped out of the soil and drizzled the remaining oil over it before filling it in and patting down the dirt
>>
Then I wandered through the graveyard, just letting myself be lead until I saw a grave that caught my eye.
I knelt before it and prayed, asking permission to buy some of their gravedirt.
I felt no negative intentions or feelings, just a warm breeze on my back so I took this to be agreement.
I placed my payment on the cross, money (my best approximation of three pennies), some mallow flowers and some candy (its halloween, everyone loves candy)
Then I took some of the dirt. Made sure that the grave looked neat and made another short prayer, thanking them.
>>
I had decided from the start that I would visit two graves.
No real reason, just how I felt, so I continued on through the graveyard.
After some walking I saw a grave whos marker had fallen down. I went over and fixed it up, did my best to try and make sure it wouldn't fall over again.
Then I repeated the process. Praying, asking permission.
This grave felt different to the other, more forlorn. It didn't seem very old but it felt like it hadn't been visited in a long time if at all.
But again I was filled with a sense of warmth so I gave my payment and took the dirt.
It was after my final prayer and goodbye that things got a little rocky.
As I turned to leave I saw a figure, walking through the graveyard towards me.
It was just a silhouette in the darkness, they weren't carrying a light. This I felt eliminated the possibility that they were a security guard or groundskeeper. Also that they didn't call out or make a noise when I immediately turned around and started off in the opposite direction.
Whoever or whatever it was, I didn't want to run into it. I had completed my business and I felt immediately that I had to leave.
>>
Oh, I just realized I forgot to mention the thing that really raised my hackles when I saw the figure, I head whispering, indistinct, but recognizably someone talking. And it sounded a lot closer than it should have.
Anyway, I took a swift and looping path back to the fence. Resisting the urge to look back, and got out of there as quickly as possible.
Then I drove home. Took a shower and performed a banishing ritual.
>>
And that was my experience.
If anyone has any questions I'm happy to try and answer them.
Otherwise, I hope someone found this interesting
>>
Lovely interaction, can you give instruction as to your banishing ritual? Also, the summoning rituals you are going to use this for?

And if you would, even why you choose those things when collecting the grave dirt.
>>
where did you get the mugwort and wormwood?
>>
>>18287689
The banishing ritual was jsut a simple meditation exercise.
Focusing on breath and visualizing a circle of white light, then intensifying the sensation and creating a release of emotions.
I used someone elses summoning ritual for the initial contact
>http://ace-of-pentacles.tumblr.com/post/152222327693/communing-with-the-dead

I chose to do things this was because I wanted to show proper respect to the spirits of the graveyard and to make sure that my presence was welcome.

>>18287774
I bought most of the herbs offline and some from a local herb store
>>
I would have thought a graveyard should be protected from this shit. Your local priest has a lot to explain.
>>
>>18290409
It was surprisingly easy to get in.
Just climbed the fence.
There are signs saying there's security but unless the mysterious figure was one I didn't see anything.
There's no security cameras (I'd checked beforehand).
It's in the middle of a busy area so maybe they just expect that to scare people off.
I was there for probably about an hour in total.
>>
>>18290639
I meant protection from spirits entering this realm. Holy ground and all that shit. Or do I misunderstand this?
>>
>>18290673
Oh derp.
Well, I wasn't trying to raise the dead or anything, just talk to them. It's not that much different from someone going to the graveyard to visit a dead relative and talking to them.
Thats what a graveyard is for isn't it? To remember people? and to have a space for their spirits to rest. There wasn't anything 'unholy' about what I was doing I don't think.
>>
>>18287340
That's nice anon. I remember trying one ritual consisting on digging a hole and asking a question. Then you put your ear over the hole and wait for the answer.
It was 15 years ago and was spooky.

Later i've had ritual sex in a vault and also meditate in a graveyard everyday for two months.
For me it was all part of a process, probably to unspook the spookyness of all this. I can say i learned things on myself and my sense of this world.
>>
>>18290812
I don't know if you've abandoned the thread or not but can you point me in the direction to do what you're doing. Are there any books that you would recommend for necromancy?

I was very interested in this when I was younger, but as I got older I tried to focus more on things that were "real" like politics and women. Now I don't care about that and I want to get back into the occult.
>>
>>18292518
I've just been hopping around the internet.
Lurking on x, reading stuff from the sticky thread.
There are lots of magic based blogs which have variable quality of information.
>http://technicallyirondick.tumblr.com/post/131722049367/masterpost
This one had some interesting introductory level stuff.
It's not too hard to dig up information on stuff just through googling, but whether or not its good information is harder to determine.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.