[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A challenge!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (15KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 210x240px
Can you prove humanity is sentient?

Are you sentient? Are you self aware? Do you have the ability to assess perception and contemplation abilities?

There is a real life scenario on this planet that is so bad and cruel that it makes me wonder.

Basically if you do severe wrong to others that means you are actually NEVER capable of doing any genuine good ever again... You could do stuff which might seem good, but because it's from bad it's actually offensive(disgusting) because bad don't deserve to be associated with anyone or anything good because it diminishes the desirability of good. Which is like assault.

So a serious question... Are there any actual sentient human beings here?
>>
You are sentient the moment you realize there are programs that makes people think ceryain ways and work certain ways. Knowledge of brain programming is both liberating and dangerous because you will be different than society.

Programming is reached through various mediums such as social groups, radio, tv, news, and harder ways like shock therapy.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
There is a creep being mind controlling Chris Berrington and Erin Zimmer and having them whored to others in relationships and people allow it.

Are you sentient?
>>
>>18287293
You can only ever be truely sure of your own consciousness.
But there is no reason to assume that you are a special snowflake and that everybody else is just randomly a philosophical zombie.
>>
>>18287326
What happens when someone kills you?
What hsppens when you die?
>>
File: 1475445241733s.jpg (9KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475445241733s.jpg
9KB, 242x250px
>>18287293
tfw to intelegent to be self aware
>>
>>18287331
>What hsppens when you die?

This pill is too hard to swallow for programmed people but your death will be a beginning. This place is a slideshow of experiences.

You got to taste sour and sweet things before you know which taste suits you best. Eh?
>>
>>18287337
>You got to taste sour and sweet things before you know which taste suits you best. Eh?
Elaborate
>>
>>18287331
How would I know?
>>
File: 1468295245414.jpg (77KB, 536x679px) Image search: [Google]
1468295245414.jpg
77KB, 536x679px
>>18287293
The possibility that we have the ability to contemplate our own sentence proves that we are sentient. We as humans came up with the concept in and of itself therefore we adhere to the idea. That you are aware of your own consciousness and understand the significance of it are also proof. We as human beings dont just follow a set of programmed instincts but are instead able to form a society and culture that other beings are unable to replicate to our knowledge.
>>
>>18287293
>Are you sentient? Are you self aware?
I am aware that I exist, therefore I am self-aware

Easiest question of my life
>>
>>18287305
Are you unplugged from the social matrix? Do you see the madness?
>>
>>18287293

let me see if i can disentangle your rambling post, OP.

>There is a real life scenario on this planet that is so bad and cruel that it makes me wonder.

what in the fuck does "bad and cruel" have to do with being sentient?

>if you do wrong you can never do good again

what? why?

>because it's "from" bad

so because i kicked a puppy this week, my desire to donate money to orphans next week originates from my puppy-kicking urges? are you high? explain this.

>because bad don't (sic) deserve to be associated with good

what? why not?

>because it diminishes the desirability of good

what? why? where in the fuck are you getting any of this?

>which is like assault

how is ANY of that anything at all like assault?

how is any of this, in any way, related to your question about sentience?

you realize your entire post is random, gibertiflibbet word salad nonsense, right?

first of all, get off your fucking high horse. we're all human beings. we all fuck up and we all regret it later. most of the good things done in this world were done by people who regretted some previous mistake.

if somebody rescues me when i'm drowning i'm not going to feel any less saved from drowning when i learn they shot an old man robbing a store ten years ago. i'm certainly not going to feel like i'd rather drown than have them associate with me or that i was "assaulted".

i honestly can't even tie the discussion of good and evil into the apparent topic of whether or not i am capable of perceiving things. i have no idea why you think they're in any way related.
>>
>>18287293
Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum.

If anything, you already proved you yourself are sentient, OP, that is if you claim it.
>>
>>18287372
I think what OP is trying to stutter out is that we as human beings are conceptually bad because in the action of doing evil we make all things good we do irrelevant. Making them seem like an excuse for our existance as if to say "hey hey look! We might torture kill and rape but we can do cool shit too!" Its psuedo philosophy that has no real meaning or arguement.
>>
File: 1476943897924.jpg (23KB, 578x490px) Image search: [Google]
1476943897924.jpg
23KB, 578x490px
>>18287350
Reincarnation process is completely willful, Only in some areas might you be "forced" to reincarnate in certain ways more likely coerced because again, you have to chose to incarnate, from spirit, to spirit contained in body. You willingly chose to live this life knowing all of it already. You might have been coerced into some negative thing though, here on Earth specifically, by "gods" which are more like "fallen angels" but both terms fall flat.

Karma is a bullshit, there is no such thing as good or bad, only what is, which is everything. Especially everything you can "dream up" in your consious brain. So we truly are gods. All we imagine is real some where/place/time. Probably why we chose to live this life. Being incarnated seems cooler than just being god to me, but I'm probably biased.

>tfw everything you ever dream is a potential life for you to live next time, perhaps a long time ago, in a galaxy nearby
>>
>>18287350
People often get into hardships and sometimes dwell on it for the rest of their life.

Why me and why not him? Life seems not fair untill you see that hardships often provide you with a huge boost in wisdom.

Do you feel like superman when you fall in love? Don't you want that feeling to last forever?
Do you shed a tear when that loved one unexpectedly dies? Or would you dwell on it for the rest on your life?

Everything you experience is a guide for the next step.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 2048x2048px
In one way I wonder if you're sentient because it seems incomprehensible to be that people could be such vile filth yet go on with existence as if that's acceptable. How can it be possible for a mind to rationalize that it's okay to whore others into relationships for amusement?

Another reason I ask is because the creator has been showing me that the environment and other life forms I perceive here are all synchronized and timed out... Since that is a reoccurring effect it makes me wonder if advanced technology is used to guide around the lives of others like robots
>>
>>18288247

Look closely at the picture

More human than human.

I am the jigsaw man
I turn the world around
With a skeleton hand

My current task in life is to wish I could find my Erin and determine why no one will help and let her be molested
>>
File: 1473844056127.jpg (2MB, 1499x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1473844056127.jpg
2MB, 1499x1101px
>>18287293
>Are you sentient? Are you self aware?

Why is self awareness the metric for sentience? Shouldn't the bar at least be set at awareness of others' awareness?

Perhaps it's you OP, who is not sentient, and that is why you cannot see it in others. Would ya' even know sentience if it swallowed its own tail?
>>
>>18288277
You are a perfect example of why this world is so fucked up. You're an absolutely retarded pathetic stupid pig and dodge serious issue and keep trying to express same few patterns like other nothingness garbage here.

I'd rate you all as less than a bit of binary that are so offensive you should all be killed
>>
File: Krishna_Love.jpg (28KB, 203x300px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna_Love.jpg
28KB, 203x300px
>>18288343
It's that objective truth, or just the way it seems from your perspective?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.