[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1022160147.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1022160147.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Ok guys. OP from a week ago here.

When we last met I had loud banging and scratching on my bathroom door while taking a bath and browsing the forums.

Afterwards there were holes in my ceiling, cracks, a ceiling light was ripped down, and pic attached was popped open.

I followed up with false alarm due to So if work on the roof.

However today I lost my phone. Called it from my Skype and I found it in this vent.

To recap, I do live alone.

Advise?
>>
Someone is probably going to harm you. Get a gun and start taking meth.
>>
>>18286964
Have guns. Not so keen on meth. Alternative?
>>
Have you taken a pic of the inside of the vent? If so, see anything weird?
>>
>>18286987
Nah just dust bunnies. I'm thinking of getting a camera snake to check it out though
>>
Ayy OP I saw your thread last week. Glad to see your still alive. Any little things happening around as well? Besides your phone have other things gone missing? But little things you may not have noticed right away
>>
>>18287023
I lost several tips from my vape shit but I chalk that up to my bad memory. Otherwise cups and dishes being places I dont remember leaving them
>>
If we're gunna jump right into "OOOH it's a ghost!" Then I'd put my money on some sort of poltergeist. Basically a spirit that likes to fuck with you. I honostly can't think of a rational reason for your vent to look like that though. That shits wierd
>>
>>18286952
It's a raccoon.
>>
>>18287410
Thinking the same thing.
See any scratch marks/bite marks on the phone OP?
>>
It's satan. He came for the weed. He wants to smoke your dope you Doo Doo biting dog butt hole sniffing invalid.
>>
>>18287032
shit i remebered that spook movie where guy is living between the walls of house.
>>
>>18287410
>>18287438
Basically this. Raccoons are notorious for finding ways into your home and "stealing" things. I'd be more worried that you have an opening on the outside of your house that allows animals to get into your ventilation.
>>
This reminds me of a spook story of mine. I will share it for you all now.
>watching ooky spooky ghost show
>cant remember the name, but one segment in particular about disembodied demon eyes floating around in the pisser really got me riled up
>cant stop thinking about it while lying in bed
>trying to go to sleep but too spooped
>suddenly hear a thud from wall across from my bed
>my bed is right next to the wall that separates my room from the hallway.
>opposite wall is the side of the house
>think its wind or something
>notevenspooped.jpg
>suddenly another thud, only louder
>a little bit shaken by this but whatevs
>another, much louder thud. It sounds like someone open palm slammed the wall
>jimmies officially rustled
>cant stop thinking about the bathroom demon
>attemp to regain my cool and slowly cover face with blankets
>silence
>for what feels like an eternity nothing but silence
>BANG
>this time its absolutely from inside the room
>except it was agains the wall my bed is next to
>using every single fiber of my being not to violently shit myself
>BANG
>again the wall by my bed, but louder and closer to my head
>BANG
>rapidly getting closer to my head
>BANG
>the loudest one yet and with the most force, could physically feel the vibration of the smack impact with my eardrum
>shit my pants so hard it rockets me straight out of my bed
>go flying at super sonic speed through the house, flipping on every single light on the way
>practically break my neck fumbling down the stairs to the tv room
>room sits at the end of the staircase
>only managed to turn on the hallway light and the switches are in the hallway
>way too fucking scared to get up and turn on the light
>shaking and sweating so hard i could give michael j fox motion sickness
>just waiting in the dark unable to move, trying to reason out what the fuck just happened
>BANG
>coming from the top of the staircase
>there is no logically reasoning my way out of this, this shit is fucking going down for real
>>
>>18287519
>BANG
>its even closer now, and just keeps getting louder
>BANG
>completely lose control of myself. I am reacting in a primal flight method
>BANG
>its almost to the bottom of the stairs
>run at absolute full kenyan sprint down the hall to my dad's door and beging banging on it as hard as i can and screaming for him to open it thr fuck up
>he opens the door and is understandably fucking livid
>OHMYGODTHERESTHISBANGINGANDSHITANDITSFOLLOWINGMEOHMYGODPLEASEHELP
>he takes me through the entire house, room by room, with my fidgeting so hard i can barely make my legs work
>nothing.jpg
>i was 16 at the time, by the way
>yeah, old enough to drive a fucking car

We were the only two home. Nothing even remotely similar to that ever happened again, but i will never forget that night. I have never been more scared than in that moment.
>>
File: 1276074493635.jpg (58KB, 857x647px) Image search: [Google]
1276074493635.jpg
58KB, 857x647px
>>18287519
>>
>>18287536
It was the spoopy goast of his Mexican maid.

"Noooooo...nooooooo....Meeser Anon no heeeeere..."
>>
File: 1477876055983.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1477876055983.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>18287533
>shaking so hard i could give michael j fox motion sickness
>>
>>18286952
You're dealing with that one motherfucker from the X-Files that can slip into air vents and shit, except he's REALLY bored; instead of murdering you, he just inconveniences you.
>>
File: blueface.png (18KB, 85x90px) Image search: [Google]
blueface.png
18KB, 85x90px
>>18287032
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.