[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i find my kind if im the only one i know and have no master?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: avU7gB-c.png (17KB, 448x297px) Image search: [Google]
avU7gB-c.png
17KB, 448x297px
how do i find my kind if im the only one i know and have no master?
>>
You could hang out at your local gay bar, there are plenty of other faggots, you just have to know where to look.
>>
File: IMG_20161024_222105.jpg (19KB, 640x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_222105.jpg
19KB, 640x336px
>>18286939
Step 1: You find a forum dedicated to vampire roleplaying faggotry and you stop shitting up /x/
>>
>>18286945
im going to die
>>
File: escalated.gif (278KB, 355x186px) Image search: [Google]
escalated.gif
278KB, 355x186px
>>18286945
>>
File: Mineyoucanthaveit.jpg (25KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mineyoucanthaveit.jpg
25KB, 316x400px
>No master
sure kid
t.Hemaka
>>
>>18286950
I had an aquaintance in middle school who used to post on a vampire forum called drink deeply and dream. We would all make fun of him but he sincerely believed he was a vampire. Sunglasses at all times and shit.
A very sobering experience for him was getting banned from the forum for being underage. He cut out the vampire in public stuff but the last time I saw him he was pumping gas, greasier than ever and becoming very overweight.
>>
>>18286939
My maker left me right after I was "turned." However, she told me how to survive and where to go for a safe haven. And technically there none of us technically have a "master".
>>
>>18286939
You've come to the right place, buddy. Look no further, you are home at last.
>>
File: Listen Dipshit.jpg (45KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
Listen Dipshit.jpg
45KB, 442x341px
>>18286939
>Kek
Vamp-fag here. OP unironically thinks he has to have a master. What a fucking joke! There's no such thing as the Master-Slave relationship. As for finding other vamps, it's really easy honestly. Just stop being a cuck, and go to social events. Most vampires can distinguish their own kind from normal people. But if that fails, because real vampires don't want anything to do with you role-playing-fuckheads, you have my permission to kill yourself.
>>
Go out and suck a million dicks, if the dick suckee yells out "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOF" and where woof jazz fly's into your stupid face, you'll know that you've net your where woof master.
>>
Net your where woof master. Net him well.
>>
>>18287460
>>18286939
>>/tg/
faggots get out
>>
>>18286939
>no master
Get back to the plantations.
>>
ive met vampires...

...some are cooler then others

i dont see blood drinking as being worse then being carnivorous personaly, tho some can be real terrors i hear
>>
>>18286939
You dont. Enjoy your human life, pretender
>>
>>18286984
Seems that he found a host to leech off
>>
>>18287460
>stop being a cuck
why tho
>>
There is a way a normal person can become a vampire, like just because i want to?
seriously, i dont know shit about it, its just curiosity
>>
>>18287505
Because it's pathetic and you're an embarrasement to your kind
>>
>>18287524
I would say no, but the pretenders may say otherwise. I wouldn't want to try anyway, it isn't worth it, believe me
>>
>>18286939
Get fucked thin-blooded scum.
>>
>>18287535
not doubting what you are saying, but so you consider yourself a vampire?
if yes what comes with it?
burdens, powers?
you were born like this?
>>
>>18287535
> it isn't worth it, believe me
I feel sorry for my brethren that feel this way. But I understand. With a long life a lot of emotional pain can go with it.
>>18287547
The only burdens are those created by oneself.
>>
>>18287608
I'm not saying that it isn't worth it to live as a vampire i was trying to say that seeking how to become a vampire isn't worth it. Sorry for the confusion
>>
>>18287608
in your opinion, can a mortal become one like you?
>>
>>18287623
i want to become one, can you aid me or just give me a head start?
>>
>>18287624
Vampires aren't born that way. We were all human once.
>>
>>18287627
Why do you want to become a vampire?
>>
>>18287638
i want to take advantage of the long life of vampires, so i can see humanity advancing and eventually falling, i want to gather knowledge through ages
>>
Haha fags we all know the new cool thing is hemomancers.
>>
>>18287873
The cool new thing is Liches. Get with the times.
>>
>>18287636
holy fuck

lmfao
>>
>>18287916
No! You have to be a Vampire-lich to get the girls nowadays?

>Hey kids, want to see the pyramids being built?
>>
>>18287791
You honestly believe that vampires are immortal? We live 5-20 years longer than the average human. As for powers, if you like being able to see a little better at night, and having minor improvements to your overall physique, then go for it I suppose. Other than that enjoy the pain of light and the gradual mental degradation of being blood starved. Even if you're still convinced that you want to become a vampire, just know most vampires won't even try to turn people. Frankly, I don't even know if it's possible, if anything it's probably through blood or other bodily fluids (kind of like HIV's). But my guess is as good as anyone else's.
>>
>>18286943

First post best post.
>>
>>18286939
Pretty sure this is a RP post or maybe one of those Otherkin things at best; but assuming you're a newbie and don't have a master. I recommend getting the fuck out of dodge.

Probably will be a bit difficult given the, y'know, sunlight stuff. Still worth a shot. Trust me, I have a lot more experience with this then you'd realize.
>>
>>18286939
oh christ I don't even have to open this whole thread to know you're all fucking retarded.
>>
>>18289383
You, my friend, are not a vampire. Nothing you said is true.
>>
>>18287947
If you don't believe in the possibility of vampires why are you in this thread? Let me guess, to make fun of edgelords. Piss off.
>>
>>18291079
If I may ask, what was wrong with my response? I'm talking from experience from being and socializing with other vampires. Just because it isn't like your shitty RP that you and your friends are used to playing, doesn't mean that my experiences are false. RP'ers make me sick, because all they do is believe their own fucking bullshit. So please, neck yourself.
>>
>>18291144
What's wrong with your response is that your information is not correct. Live 5-20 years longer? So your version of vampires is correct but mine is roleplay? That makes no fucking sense. Enjoy your extra 5-20 years.
>>
>>18291079
Yeah, it's almost like it's a bunch of kids roleplaying or something. Who'd have thunk it?
>>
>>18291156
What's so correct about yours then?
>>
>>18291156
You forgot to put kid on the end of your sentance even if they are long lived even though thay really are short lived compared to a natural human then again they might survive to see their 300's if they ate nature people.
>>
>>18291164
There's no point in arguing like kids. I know what I know. Believe your version but don't impart false information.
>>
File: 1464999368328.png (233KB, 560x539px) Image search: [Google]
1464999368328.png
233KB, 560x539px
>>18289383
>You honestly believe that vampires are immortal?

Most are not, because they fail in transformation, they never complete it. Instead they die, even if the branch of vampirism they got was the real thing.

The core is made up of immortals but you wouldn't notice them. They don't hide, they don't avoid having their picture taken or anything, they even use their real name, which they may have had for 2000 years. They twist the minds of humans in ways you cannot imagine, and you'd think they are that guy you grew up with or your friend's brother's girlfriend from the next town who's your age. You will not even know your thinking doesn't make any sense, you'll remember things that didn't happen, records can change... uncovering this is impossible.

Only non-immortal vamps have to hide.
>>
>>18287964
Naw just a lich. They call it a bone-r for a reason.
>>
>>18286984
Kek this site really exists.
>>
>>18291479
Boi
>>
>>18289383
Naw man, you're a bit wrong there. Stay deluded, friend
>>
>>18291707

Lich is just fagversion of undead.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.