[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ship.jpg (19KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
19KB, 300x214px
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/11/death-ship-the-ourang-medan-mystery/
So /x/ what do you make out of this?

>ship recieves distress signal from another ship
>crew of the recieving ship boards the other one as soon as they arrived
>everyone on the ship is dead on arrival, including the dog
>faces frozen, looking horrified and tormented.
>try to tow it into the port, ship starts to burn
>cut the line quickly, ship explodes and sinks.
>ship with all the dead people is not found in any documents
>>
Seriously? No interest at all?
>>
>>18286253
Well let us know what happend
>>
>>18287420
If i would know i wouldnt ask you guys. Best i can think of is a new kind of weapon being tested that havent been used yet. Dont know of any paranormal stuff resulting in that, but you guys here know more about that stuff i guess
>>
>>18286253
Ship carrying sulphuric acid... containers break... gas leaks... crew dies. The end.
>>
>>18287561
Wouldnt the crew have been able to see if it were suphuric acid? It should surely attack the skin visbly enough for the people who boarded the ship to see. Like open wounds and shit. Even though they probably wouldnt be able it was acid, they would have mentioned such wounds
>>
>>18287592
It was probably a very quick and violent chemical reaction and had long dissipated when the other crew finally arrived.
>>
>>18286253
if you're interested in this type of stuff, check out the movie triangle. it's not quite the same but involves big ships and stuff and is pretty decent for a horror flick.
>>
>>18286253
Never heard before...
>>
>>18286253
>dead on arrival with no signs of trauma
>spontaneously catches fire, then explodes

Sounds like a fuel leak. Some of that stuff's toxic y'know.

Or a phantom, your pick. Maybe a toxic fuel phantom?
>>
>>18287918
>A toxic fuel phantom
THESE EXIST?
HOLY SHIT!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.