[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My inner voices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: Hopper9000.jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Hopper9000.jpg
5KB, 100x100px
Hey /x/ I've been wondering about this and before you all ask, no I don't think its me being crazy or being mental.

I'm pretty much a normal guy and when I was younger around 13 I started having a second inner voice. And let me make this clear he isn't mean or scream and is the ONLY inner other voice I have. He always said things like "Hey don't you worry everythings alright!" Or its other positive things of that. I've tried asking his name but he just says "I'm a part of you but I don't have a name" And this has confused me. He's even said things "Hey don't forget your backpack!" or "Remember to call Alex he has your notes for today." Always helping me in different ways. I don't know if I'm crazy or if its really someone there. This is around the same time I had my first inner voice.
Before I thought with memories or acted in a instant. It feels like a conversation to me. Like I said I'm not sure if I'm crazy or its something super natural. I've been to mental hospitals before and they're like "Do you actually hear them or is in your inner voice?" I say its my second inner voice and they get really confused.

The reason I was in the hospital at the time was because I almost killed my self because of horrible bullies at school because I liked my Gameboy with me or was friendly with everyone. And other things like that.
But the weird thing was is this second inner voice told me to stop trying to kill my self. And that "Life is full of horrible things but its up to you see the good in it." And again something that is positive and someone I rely on. Even though it is me I think. /X/ can you explain to me what this is.

Pic is somewhat unrelated just a visual of me thinking about this.
>>
>>18285885
Look up tulpas.
>>
he sounds creepy OP, stay away from him
>>
>>18285885

It's your subconscious. It can sometime's act in a fragmented manner.

Different parts of the brain can talk to each other in a very conversation-like manner. It's actually quite a normal phenomenon.

Simple meditation can help you to integrate these fragments.
>>
>>18285885
Higher self. Its a combination of who you were in your past lives, and your future self looking out for you.
>>
>>18285885
Its probably just the way uour brain works

like when i am forgetting a backpack i get a feeling like 'im forgetting something'

when you forget it, that 'feeling' is translated into words, and you hear it in a voice, different from your normal thoughts because its a different process that brings it about, your subconcious
>>
>>18285885
If its really a second inner voice have it take control over a section of the body it seems to want to live so have it take control over internal organs on its level of conciousness while you utilize your mind and muscles and such things while also still being in connection with the rest of your body including the organs this being will govern you become immortal and it does all the work for you prettymuch. i currently have 5 of them not tulpas but inner voice things however im concious of them as myself as my brain dosnt set boundrys like most people who do tulpas all is the ruler of all and all it is is all it can do i really dont need to do anything honestly i can switch things betwenn consious and unconcious mortal immortal age all that stuff freely and i generaly just do it without really thinkng about it at all. There is no such thing as seperationg in the body stop thining it like it is all that is you is you and all that is i is I All is seperate and the same no boundrys no walls blocks or barriers exist inside a body that functions on an infinate supply of energy that you and i are as is all is All In seperate is the all in all is ruled by all that it is as the earth and the air and the desies rules your being o to do you rule it as every cell and individual as every matter and particle atom of thine own being is no diffrent from the ground or the trees the earth is just as power full as you because you are not seperate and should not be nor are able to be reform and shift the term you are what you eat is no lie for you quite litirally are made up of their matter you were never even you because you dont even exist your simply another atom another energy another eternal exististance in the shell of a imagination spawned from a nothing and made into somthing sprawling forth as atoms lose focus and cease to be then reapear again reborn as a pheniox in a billionth of the blink of an eye.
>>
>>18286097
Lay off the coke and shrooms
>>
>>18286101
I have never done coke shrooms or any drugs nor do i drink alchohol.
>>
>>18285885
>before you all ask, no I don't think its me being crazy
No one thinks that. Get help.
>>
>>18286097
and i did not intend to say stop thinking as that i inteded to hav you start thinking as that but as to simply stop your current thougt process that prevent you from trying to reconnect your mind with thoughts of hoplessness.
>>
>>18286118
>>18286097
Don't take psychological advice from this person.
>>
>>18285885
Maybe you had a twin in the womb that merged into you OP.
>>
>>18285885
It is ok, they're helpful sometimes aren't they, you'd hear them more if you could distinguish thier origins. Why I say thier, that's why it can't have a name, and to see you really don't have to look that far from home.
>>
>>18286123Wand me to write it ina more logical sounding way
way so that you can buy into the whole thing cause i can put it in those sciency terms for you so it dosnt sound batshit crazy.
>>
>>18285885
Are you perceiving the rainbow from you twin, a prism helps split light into a spectrum, a nice autistic one.
Remember humans often demonise that they do not understand. Using human shouldn't sway you into thinking of other beings, just stating a true fact.
>>
>>18286151
What are they?
>>
>>18285885
look how autism divided people
>>18286035
>>18286047
>>18286070
>>18286097 <- (probably a stoner)
>>
>>18285885
did you ever have a day that every cell in your body felt more alive than ever OP?

have you ever woken up from sleeping with your hands in the air. not swinging or anything just up in the air?

do you ever hear what sounds like a piece of piano/guitar wire being tightened to tight?
>>
>>18286123
Basicly what im saying is that your brain funtion on signals and thoughts of what it can do its alot like a computer and when you go from a emotional state to a very calm state quickly like 5 seconds quick it is actualy is you moving the ruling part of the brain around what im implying is that you have this unhinderd scond entity within him focus its attention on maintaining and improving the physical fucntions of the body by activly learning about and understanding the bodys fucntion through moving its concioussness around to find out and understand what is going on in the body and starting to control it and change it once it has learned enough to be able to do so eventualy the body will become much like a skinwalker or shapeshifter but without all the animalisticness and instead in more humane and aware manner so it is simply the same as having a computer learn itself and make itself able to reprogram itself to fix flaws not to mention the human bodys mental capacity is vasty superior to that of any computer currently in existance. and the internet of the body is basicly an form of energy from the outside that are body dosnt block with the skin.
>>
>>18286168
And i am most definantly not a stoner.
>>
>>18286240
don't lie, i'm pretty sure your grandmother live in my ceilling
>>
>>18286290
fucking what?
>>
>>18286308
stop insulting me jason
>>
>>18286318
I'm not jason but ive met him hes an ass.
>>
>>18286318
Im the guy who did the art apon the door.
>>
>>18286323
>>18286332
>23
>32
you two are like, demon digit twin is that it
>>
>>18286335
We two are the same one.
>>
>>18286184
>do you ever hear what sounds like a piece of piano/guitar wire being tightened to tight?

does it originate behind the tonsils, at he skull/spine connetion
>>
>>18286335
i would rather call that lucky samefag
>>
>>18286341
OOO i hear that but its sort of almost silent but i can hear it and make it happen.
>>
>>18286347
oh and to be more specific it tightens quickly then snaps.
>>
>>18286341
>>18286347
I hear that, its like a random twang that just happens

anyone else get that weird taste in their nose/ mouth that just happens and is undescribable , but it happens randomly and goes away

one it went away for almost a year, but sometimes it happens a few times a week, its tastes like a drip from my brain or maybe its 3rd eye dripping or something, but its a taste that i cant describe
>>
>>18286361
Oh that huh yea i had that i can link you to a sound that usualy causes this sensation hold on and let me find it.
>>
File: DSC01929x2.jpg (400KB, 1600x1254px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01929x2.jpg
400KB, 1600x1254px
>>18285885

TL;DR
>>
>>18286369
>>18286361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dihpcvf3wLY here this gives me strange nose sensations and flavors somtimes i can taste my brain to.
>>
>>18286378
Wow man you nailed it, that frequency is what i needed right now
>>
>>18286405
Id listen to it at the same time as having audio to blowck v2k so you dont get subliminald whilst doing it also becarfull of using anywhere near 300 and 1500 hz together find way to block that if you dont like people speaking directly into your subconcious.
>>
>>18286160
Everyone else.
Red queen is awake.
Mk ultra sonic communications was a great success, she's a bit of an enigma, that air you breath, when Morpheus asked you think that's air, it's ether, encrypted in that beauty is quite the punch, when you read a book does it not perplex you to as an image manifests? We've been here a long time, your reception does depend genetically how far back you actually go through the serveral rises of human civilisation. When God said he was the beginning and end it was simply placing a message to himself using the musica universalis.
>>
>>18286568
God is not a being, it's merely what we call the passage of creation or knowledge.
How do you make a kettle? That's a creation product of intellect.
>>
>>18285885
It's a mental illness, but mental illnesses that don't make you feel ill are just unique thought forms or idiosyncrasies
>>
I'm probably insane but when I think to myself I always refer to myself as "we". For example, "We forgot to lock the door" etc. I also hear a voice that berates me when I fuck something up. Is there a name for this or am I just a crazy person?
>>
>>18286697
I had that to for a while

im this guy
>>18286199
>>18286097
anyways just push to merge yourself with the other one inside you.
>>
>>18286199
hey friend
your voices are alters/tulpas
if any of them hurt you or don't help you then get help
you're verging on word soup. before you get meds try vitamins exercise meditation and healthy diet. i believe there should only be two voices max, one for each hemisphere. each hemisphere can function completely independently, one just doesn't control the mouth and usually becomes the bitch. yur mind is fragmented
>>
>>18286747
well their not inherantly asshats but their like pushy children most of the time.
>>
Neat I want you to find a special item for your self. Something that you can use a knife a pair of glasses a favorite article of clothing anything that you like and won't lose and once you decide on the item I want you to mediate with it every day for five minutes and imagine the voice moving into the item do this forward a year and you'll have something proper amazing
>>
>>18286576
Actually, no.

You are retarded.
>>
>>18286770
Basicly put they all have their own paersonalitys one of them cant even speak but they can produce images with writing on them in my mind they dont listen to me like puppets its honeslty like sharing a mind with a group of freinds somtimes somone else wants to use the muscles so he gets the muscles somtimes one of them wants to cease to exist but can't and the others are always helping him through one is greedy violent and full of lust and another is compleatly calm always and has a deep connection with all knowlage i have and is litarally never wrong about anything ever and im somthing that can describe things i dont even know about and be acurate even when i think im wrong and theirs one more he only comes out in times of great joy not like laughing joy but full on joy that one is comparable to the budhist masters in what it can do levitation and all that stuff magic of all kinds comes natraully but i cant seem to tell wether im dreaming or awake it all feels the same when he takes control and emotons are 10000 times more powerfull a feeling that feels as though i were very young child but the emotions come with even greater intensity and love and joy and rage and saddness a huge amount of emotions all at once while my mind slips away into a state where it feels like im a watcher through my own eyes looking out from my shell my caccoon seeing through walls and just knowing people and how their going to act what they will say everythign i know it all before it happens and my body moves on its own without a single though just a feeling of energy and pressure.
>>
>>18286097
a-are you okay?
>>
>>18286828
I'm fine we all regulate eachother.
>>
>>18286747
Oh and its more like they used to be alters/tulpas lets just say i undid that a while ago thats why im aware of their existance today they still exist as semi seperate but they really arnt and cant be since if words fail to communicate any other means of communcation that they tap into works sound be the monst effective and the one i used to remove the nanotech and wire my brain back up in a way where they can all communicat with eachother it fucking hurts though.
>>
>>18286130
Well I do have a twin
>Had to sleep cause tired as hell btw
>>
>>18286747
Its only me and the other one (the other one being the one I'm mentioning)
>>
File: 20161031_073809[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_073809[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18286774
I haven't tried pushing it but it seems the strongest when I got this gift at a fair when I turned 14. Some lady gave it to me and said she would put it around my neck. I gotta go for now ill post an update later with this item
>>
>>18287346
he was talking about me who has 5 of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 500x667px
>>18285885
See if you can have RP sex with it.
>>
Op, I have that too. Look into clairaudience and clairvoyant abilities. Do you have an email?
>>
>>18285885
>>18285885
Same here OP, the second inner voice converses with me, gives opinions (serious/funny/random/bad), we berate each other when one of us thinks of doing a bad thing, the second voice helped me survive through suicidal depression. The voice used to be mostly malevolent, but my 'alignment' struggle with it caused it to change to be more 'good' neutral. It used to give me bad/disturbing thoughts.

To be honest, I'm not sure if it's one inner voice as there seems to be a benevolent voice as well, almost heroic in nature. Although it converses with me rarely, most of the time when I'm praying alone in church.

There's also one that doesn't speak, (like one anon shared here), it took up the malevolence of the first inner voice I described. Distracting me with thoughts of gore/violence/bad thoughts, but these thoughts have been rare lately.

I have had these ever since I was a kid, so I don't really know if having just one inner voice would make me more efficient, as some of my decisions are more of a brainstorm between two parties. I'm trying to control other inner voice as I think it would make me more productive in life.

I'm also an introvert if that would help, I can stay in my room all day, day dreaming or doing neet stuff. I also have bipolar disorder, I'm not sure though as it's a self diagnosis. I have moments of depression and mania (sometimes hypomania). I also have anxiety issues. It's crazy, my brain was fast enough to cope with all these, but I've started to slow down, I cant seem to keep up with other people anymore.
>>
>>18286774
please tell more, what do you gain by doing this? do you lose the voices?
>>
>>18286727
how to push? and is the merge permanent?
>>
>>18287671
for me its litirally exactly like a pushing pushing your focus into an area and expanding your feild of reign in the body one of them that are in me is confined to the left sside of my face and just into my neck. but it feels like water or air pressure just in your flesh and brain all you have to do after that is maintain it.
>>
>>18286747
I think you're just an idiot. Which is fine. Remember that it's not always the other guys' fault if you don't understand their language.

Dude's posts make perfect sense. Grammar's terrible, but everything he's asserted has been objectively verified in psychological experiments with split brain patients.

"The mind is made up of a constellation of independent, semi-independent agents. And that these agents, these processes can carry on a vast number of activities outside of our conscious awareness. Even though that goes on, there's some final stage, there's some final system, which I happen to believe exists in the left hemisphere, that pulls this, all of this information together into a theory. It has to generate a theory to explain all of this, all of these independent elements. And that theory becomes our particular theory of our self and of the world."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx53Zj7EKQE

Also, what is word soup? Is that some phrase you invented to describe the feeling you get, when you lack the intellectual capacity to understand somebody's statements? I've never heard that phrase before, but from the context of your post, I gather that's what you meant. See how I was able to discern the meaning of your text, without having encountered that exact phrasing before? Didn't even need to Google search it, or consult a dictionary.

I'm like a psychic, or something. ^_~
>>
>>18287539
meditation can help. If the voices are too much even for that, pharmaceutical treatment or ect are your best options. My advice, see what happens but if the voices start abusing you/telling you to hurt yourself please seek professional help.
>>
>>18286097
What the fuck
>>
File: 1466539959274.jpg (13KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
1466539959274.jpg
13KB, 198x255px
>>18288058
Asians call it "Chi."

It's where instead of treating your body as this dark mysterious cave that no man shall leave with their sanity intact, you just learn to project your awareness into specific regions with intention. And it turns out that what westerners mean when they talk about personality is that sum integrated network of communication signals called a "personality."

They used to call it a spirit back in the day, but then witches happened and everyone freaked the fuck out. And then after forgetting that witches were a thing, came up with a new term loosely based on the phonetics for "person."

Personality is "person stuff," the non-discrete quantity of whatever force you think it is that defines someone as a person. Or, y'know. You can just spirit if you're not afraid of witches / being witch hunted.

>Witch Hunt:
> informal
> a campaign directed against a person or group holding unorthodox or unpopular views.
>>
>>18286290
That comment made my day, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?
>>
>>18287773
>Going on /x/ and explaining science to people
People here refuse to accept 99% of "supernatural things aren't actually that, but just their own way of explaining things that they don't understand.
>>
thread derailed by a bunch of RPers and skeptic wannabes.

The crazy rants were fine, the actual skeptics shitting up the place is fine, other anons sharing their own experience on the topic is fine; but then the SJW and retards going 'w-witch hunts, chi, fragmented brain, it wants to take CONTROL!' just ruined everything.

You idiots believe the world revolves around you, that you're some special snowflake of whatever; you aren't really helping the OP here, your explanations suck and a quick check easily shows how wrong you're on your 'facts'.

This is utter shit, when an anon needs help. And a bunch of 'ICANHELPS' post their RP bullshit.
>>
>>18288109
fragmented brain dude was actualy and accurate response if you knew about chemtrail haarp mind controll and all that jazz.
>>
>>18287667
It's how enchanting works the item will give a boost to it's given task or ability nothing significant mind you but still worth doing
>>
>>18285885
My experience mirrors yours and to be honest I've never found a definitive answer to what the voice is. My voice like yours is extremely helpful and positive. When I tried to explain this to my parents they were worried and a very close friend of mind who doesn't believe at all in the paranormal immediately slapped a schizo label on me. So now I just keep it to myself.
>>
File: 1472395790135.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472395790135.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>18289391
What if silence was just the sound of everyone's voices, blurred together?

What if we've all just been reading each others' minds this whole time, and never realized it?
>>
>>18285885
spirits often communicate with us by "dropping" thoughts in our minds, like an internal voice

sounds like either your guardian angel, a spirit close to you, or your own soul like
>>18286047
>>
>>18289411
I mean it might be, but when I talk to certain people the voice merges with mine for a short while. Almost as if I don't have full control. I mean it stopped me from asking a question that the autistic kid did and everyone laughed and I was like "wtf I was just about to say that thank god"
>>
File: 20161031_220354[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_220354[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Also proof that this is OP I changed IP today for some reason I believe and I'm sorry for my poor grammar thank my lazy ass in English 3
>>
I got to sleep I'm tired
>>
>>18288109
But it's actually not, you fuckhead.
>>
>>18289196
Too bad not everything you disagree with is RolePlaying.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.