[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re-Program your MIND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ehelp.png (8KB, 570x492px) Image search: [Google]
ehelp.png
8KB, 570x492px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urun_rE79_Q

First, we need to recognize that we are constantly evolving, everything is at a constant rate of change.

Now that is out of the way, we need to understand the power of suggestion.

The conscious mind can accept suggestion and it can reject suggestion, the subconscious mind however cannot reject suggestion. The subconscious can be filled with good information and therefore have postive results, and be filled with negative information causing suffering and negative results.

When information is repeated, we form paradigms. When we are being hammered with negative thinking, our perception reflects negative thinking. Think for example many of the content on websites like this; how often does a place like this cause you to have negative attitudes towards the world, spiritual concepts, people, groups, etc. Feeling sad because people hammer you with insults on your perfectly valid ideas, or looking at threads with these twisted perceptions; all to subliminally try to get you to think a certain way that benefits "them" and does not benefit you. What good comes out of it?

To defeat this negative thought and action pattern, we need to reinforce the mind with repetition of postive thoughts, thinks that bring good energy. Thinks like reading, excersise, quietly sitting, all can help us find better sources for more positive attitude.

>16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.

Every day we have the power to transform our inner being, even if our outward body is impermanent, our inner being has the ability to impact change for the benefit of our self and others. We have the ability to regain control of ourselves. God bless
>>
The video in OP in very helpful for overcome mental disturbances that have gone on for too long.

We let ourselves be "programmed" by things outside of ourselves and if we don't look within, the opinions of others and the negative patterns we build up won't go away.
>>
>>18285098
Good content, have a bump.
>>
>>18285098
What is this? I dont want to fuck myself up more.
>>
>>18286011
It tells you how to unfuck yourself.
>>
>vibrations
dropped in 30 seconds
>>
>>18285098
Fuck you. Die in a fire.
>>
File: 1451477014549.png (411KB, 664x422px) Image search: [Google]
1451477014549.png
411KB, 664x422px
>>18285098

Untraining negative habits
> Habits such as fast food, drugs (alcohol, cigarettes)
> Rejecting the impulse to perform the habit is easy. It becomes tedious when the impulse is repetitive and non-stop (especially when it continues after years).
> We want to create a situation where even the impulse does not come up
> You can not perform any repetitive action to prevent it
> Denouncing or rejecting the habit does not prevent the impulse to perform the habit
> Certain things can trigger the impulse
> The subconscious seems to be able to understand what we say to it (evidenced by the sedona method / releasing techinque)
>> The Sedona/Releasing Method: Whenever the impulse comes up, ask yourself "Can you let the impulse/feeling go?" "Will you let the impulse/feeling go?" "When will you let the impulse/feeling go?"
>> Wait until you get an answer back from yourself for each question. Don't take no for an answer, ask again.
>> Try asking yourself the questions three times over every time the impulse comes up
> Another method is to visualize the impulse leaving you (e.g. in a cloud floating away)

I'm interested in any other methods available to untrain habits and what your experiences with it is.

I also think that you can train yourself to perform habits in similar ways.
>>
Bump

Thanks everyone who commented. This is an important video. So bump if you can and discuss if you want
>>
>>18285098
Bump
>>
Got anymore advice? I'm looking to do a similar thing, I've even started. But a lot of things (people''s opinions of you) are pretty hard to shake despite all the pathology that comes with them.
>>
>>18288679
Bob proctor definately has a lot of videos you don't need to pay for them cause they're all on YouTube.

It definately helps counter attack negative conditioning
>>
>>18287266
bump
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.