[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Opinions on Pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1477149281564.png (245KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477149281564.png
245KB, 720x1280px
Any Opinions on Pic related?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-25-13-07-03.png (449KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-25-13-07-03.png
449KB, 720x1280px
some anon posted this on another past thread where I posted the OP picture,

and to quote:

>The human race is currently now more than ever in the history of mankind going through several phases of not evolution but DE-evolution and degeneration, this means that the majority of everyone living on this planet is not striving to learn and grow in order to become a better and understanding type of person.

I have to say, I agree up to a point. Because history shows that us humans have been twisted and corrupted since ancient times. But maybe this just means we have a really old enemy, that has been corrupting us from 'behind the courtain' for far longer than we would like.
>>
Ancient stories tell of men that would live for more than a hundred years.
And this makes me think.
Maybe it was because there where so much fewer people alive at the moment, so everyone could get a 'bigger portion' of the collective consciousness, or divine spark, or whatever godly energy the creator used that makes us unique among earth species.

Now, our survival instinct, rooted so deep in our being that it dictates even our long term evolution.
How is it that we can bypass it so easily to have war amongst our own species.
Leading us to reproduce en masse out of fear of extinction. Making each copy of us less divine, diluted, and corrupted. Farther away from the original, concentrated energy of our creator.

Im just musing now. Feel free to join.
>>
File: da joos 2.jpg (32KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
da joos 2.jpg
32KB, 408x632px
>>18284254
>But maybe this just means we have a really old enemy, that has been corrupting us from 'behind the courtain' for far longer than we would like.
>>
>>18285204
why jews though? Aren't they human too? why would they want to destroy their own species?

in any case,
if this corruption has been going on since ancient times; who or what, back then, had the knowledge and tools to carry out such a plan that would span centuries and could convince so many people to fall for it?
>>
File: costanza 9.gif (903KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
costanza 9.gif
903KB, 300x200px
>>18285238
>Aren't they human too?
Thank you. The JIDF has deposited $0.05 into your account.
>>
>>18285238
go read the talmud.
>>
>>18285238

A certain slithery asshole who talked us in to eating fruit a long time ago.
>>
>>18285248
I appreciate the bump; but could you stop the shit attempt at trolling and actually contribute?

why are you implying jews aren't human? what are they then?
>>
>>18285263
The concept of "humanity" is nothing more than a schoolboy's fantasy. Why should Jews feel any connection to Swedes, or Aborigines, or Ethiopians? Why should I feel a connection to them?
>>
>>18285255
>talmud

maybe I will read it. but why are you suggesting I do? What's it about?

>>18285260
So, satan?
While I have my own interpretation of the genesis story. I still find that just blaming a rouge angel is just a lazy way to explain this. There is definitely more to this issue than what historians and religion put forward.
>>
Humanity, you see, is not 'all one' -- but an ideal. A spook.
Each is one and their own self. The beings you wave over with word-acts like that each have sounds, modes of action, etc. which are anathema and competitive to even the ones in their own immediate surroundings.
Person means mask in the old Latin for this reason.
People are disalike because the more you try to commonize them and make them 'all one culture', the more the corruption of the laughter at the bottom and top of Babel cuts into the language.

This speech was made hundreds of years ago, for sure -- when they started using the monicker "Humanity". It was made thousands of years before, too, when they were saying other stuff.
Odd, how societies seem to just keep forming and crumbling out of inacceptance of the basic differences, not basic similarities, of the neighbor.
>>
>>18285286
A superficial approach based on etymology. Quite a different view on the subject from the one im on. Still I appreciate your input.
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (9KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
9KB, 540x540px
Bump
>>
>>18285286
>quoting a literal cuckold

No thanks.
>>
>>18284207
>muh transgender
>>
>>18284207
>>18284254
Sounds like some antisocial outcast who thinks everyone else is beneath him because they watch TV.
>>
>>18285271
A horse is still a horse despite not feeling any connection to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1438x1415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1438x1415px
>>18284254
>>18284207
Humans are just fucking idiots and intelligent sociopaths have always fed off of their stupidity for their own gain. Nowadays, corporations often aren't in the business of making humanity better in any sense unless it will hurt their company if they don't do a little bit or at least act like they care about humanity.

That's not to say there aren't rich, powerful people who also care about the good of all mankind. But the powerful sociopaths already do enough damage, implying they had to do anything at all to corrupt humanity. To be honest, we're all kinda fucked in the head and our base instincts are bent on sex and violence and power and our own selves.

Nothing new here, people.
>>
>>18284254
Human nature. It's basic high school philosophy. The edgy faggot who posted that shitpost is ironically a fine example of what they're raging about. His post sounds like something a teenager would write when they're not invited to a party. Instead of trying to understand society, that faggot would rather generalize everyone else who is/thinks differently. And scientifically speaking there is no such thing as "devolution".

In relation to >>18284207
Humanity is more complex and impossible to understand. But I feel like we give religion too much of a bad rap. I'm getting tired of faggots blasting religion without even considering that there are more religions on earth than Christianity, Islam and Satanism. And yes, you can argue that atrocities that occur all over the world over the past millenia were begun in a church or temple of some sort. But what you also have to realize is even if you could rewrite history and eliminate religion, humans will find another reason to commit similar atrocities.It's in our nature. The old saying "Power corrupts" is the only universal truth of human kind. They even did scientific studies on how power in any form corrupts all people regardless of class, ethnicity or gender. It's interesting but thems the apples...
>>
>>18285271
because you're the same species you dumbshit.
>>
>>18290066
Power doesn't corrupt all people exactly. For some, it only reflects just how strong their moral fibers are.

I'm a guy who believes cynicism and optimism have their fair places in each person's life, because there are truly amazing people out there who live humble lives and devote themselves to others. At the same time, there are people who are truly, inhumanly greedy, selfish, vain, hateful, and outright sick. Power only exaggerates your character. If you weren't exactly a "good person" before, you probably had low moral fiber to keep you from being a bastard when you come to power
>>
>>18284347
You kind of get a better picture of our actions when you look at things from the perspective of those opposite of you. Tribal mentality or 'us' vs 'them' is just deep rooted in us. We develop it from the very start with our concept of family. When we grow older, we expand our thinking towards community. Globalization has only happened in the span of what? A few hundred years? Fuck, the internet was still in its infancy only 20 years ago, and look how close all of humankind is now. We've been forced together in a small box and the culture clash is like nothing we've ever seen before.

We've always been cruel but very social primates capable of kindness. The 'corruption' was always there. We were never perfect. But when our ideologies, social systems and communities clash with one another, we get conflict. Apply that to our global lives now and you can only imagine how chaotic humanity has become.

A prime example for proof can be China. Only in recent years have Chinese people opened their borders to travel around the world as tourists. Now we have major culture clash. North Americans see Chinese tourists as "boorish" and inconsiderate. But it's not really their fault, they're just late to the party.

It's incredible to look back and think that maybe a million years ago we were all one community that became separated over time by the movement of tectonic plates.
>>
>>18290066
>But I feel like we give religion too much of a bad rap.

And I feel like you severely underestimate the effects of religion.

>>18290167
>You kind of get a better picture of our actions when you look at things from the perspective of those opposite of you.

You mean women?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-03-20-30-06.png (335KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-03-20-30-06.png
335KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>18294680
Go read the apocryphal Genesis, it's exactly that with the Devil slowly convincing humans from inside out.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.