[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greyman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: greyman.jpg (42KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
greyman.jpg
42KB, 1920x1080px
I know that this fucker is pouring into people's dreams. A band called The Aquabats made a song called "Greyman"
now, I'm not sure if the song was before the Greyman appeared in LSD: Dream Emulator-game
I trust that both entertainment products are independent of each other and describe the entity almost perfectly.

This guy is appearing in people's dreams. How does he do it, why does he do it?
>>
Why does anyone do anything?
>>
>You see the grey man in the real world.
>You forget about it and it enters your subconscious.
>You see it in your dreams.

Just like when you swear that you saw someone in a dream that is a complete stranger, you've seen them before in real life. You just don't remember seeing them.
>>
>>18283207
cool, I'm gonna start wearing a trenchcoat and a rainhat and walk around in the dark
>>
He guys by nightman in many other circles.
He can only be fought by dayman.
>>
>>18283362
When i saw him in my dreams there was a rape scene involving a boy's hole, but it was done surprisingly tastefully.
>>
>>18283381
Did he pay the troll toll first?
>>
It's a very interesting idea.
You see someone in a trenchcoat, you forget the person, he will enter your subconscious and will be there as an idea until invoked.
It's probably better not to think about greyman because an idea will root into your subconscious and become as real as your dreams in your dreams.
>>
>>18283362
This. Your only hope
>>
>>18283184
nonsense, surely you mean greyface
>>
He is a shadow person. Most people call him Hatman. Iv only had one or two experiences with him. My old friend has seen him many times.

He is the same guy from LSD, youll have the best luck finding him in the Happy Town.

I was actually thinking as dressing like him for halloween and following people, but he might not like that.
>>
>>18285941
Happy Town? Nah, he's more prevalent in the Suicide District, in my experience. I've never once seen him in Happy Town.
>>
I dreamed about him once. Tried to fuck him. He never came back. :(
>>
>>18283184
nature bro think outside the box
>>
>>18284565
But is the idea harmful?
>>
>>18285941
I used to have a lot of dreams of Hatman when i was very very young, sometimes i would become violently ill after a visit.
>>
>>18283353
If you want to get shot
>>
Well well boys! Since im in a festive mood ive decided to come pay you a little visit.

Ask me whatever you want im a bit bored.
>>
>>18286545
WHY WOULDN'T YOU FUCK THAT ANON?!?!? >>18286161
I'm so sorry for your pain anon
>>
>>18283184
I fucking love the Aquabats
>>
>>18283192
Ayy its Hazama
>>
>>18283184
My guess is it's like shadow beings and he visits people in that in-between of consciousness and sleep. Maybe that's the only time we can perviever those beings and they can percieve us. Pretty much identical to the Hat Man phenomena, just greyer.
>Aquabats
Fuck yes. Sucks their show got cancelled and they barely tour anymore. Ska will live forever in our hearts desu.
>>
File: 1474664522920.jpg (43KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1474664522920.jpg
43KB, 500x349px
>>18283362
save us dayman
>>
>>18286322
The idea is not harmful until it exists, it exists in most people but becomes active once it has been identified. You can think of it like the "Pink Elephant" from Inception, can't stop thinking about it. yet at some point you DO stop thinking about it and forget it again, after which he will lose power in your subconscious, but only if you allow him to make devastation without any further attendance to his actions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJiD_6jgZ8
something pretty interesting.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.