[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dreaming.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: photo-1.jpg (358KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
358KB, 1600x1200px
How does one take control of their dreams? I get those moments where I realize I'm dreaming and the first instinct is to try to fly but it never works, I stay stuck to the ground. I try hard but it's the equivalent to trying to get stuff by jedi force powers irl.
>>
dig through the archive for things like Lucid Dreaming and Tulpa shit. Make sure it's at the very least 3+ years old.
You'll find a lot of good content.
>>
>>18282579

Look at your hands before you go to sleep, telling yourself that you will look at your hands in your dream to know you are lucid.
Then when you are lucid in your dream, look at your hands.
Profit
>>
>>18282579
Try doing big jumps at first and eventually you just won't fall back down.
>>
>>18282579
Start small.

I started because I had unbearable nightmares as a kid. Learned to wake up by blinking in a dream. From there I just tried to focus on the outcome of the dream.

Try not to force it. It comes over time. Try to levitate first, then fly. Try and change the little things
>>
practicing. A lot.
thats really what it comes down to. Do the rality checks and dream journals and all that but you need to stay with it and keep trying. Its hard for me because between work and school I dont like to fuck with my sleep schedule but if I do I find I have better luck
also if you do wake back to bed, experiment with different times. I found the best for me was 7-7;30 after trying it at 5;00 AM and not having much luck
>>
File: 1477114555091.jpg (252KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1477114555091.jpg
252KB, 2560x1920px
how do you guys choose and focus on your dream settings? Like I have a few I want to have a lucid dream in (like say a Forrest or a city) but when I dream its not like those places. And if I try to change the whole setting I wake myself up
>>
>>18282579
I get this all the time, but it's usually when I'm close to waking up in the morning which means I have a boner, and then my first instinct is to fuck. So I end up having dream sex with insanely attractive dream people and then wake up immediately afterwards and kick myself for not doing something actually cool like flying. I only finish and make a mess occasionally.

If I whack off or get laid before sleeping though I'll usually just explore, and that's the most fun. If you find a way to fly, that's great, but next time just try to focus on what's actually happening in front of you and start walking around. It's just kinda cool how you realize you're dreaming in a convenience store, walk outside a few feet and suddenly you're in a jungle.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.