[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously though, what's the deal with the bermuda triangle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: triangle.jpg (255KB, 1278x910px) Image search: [Google]
triangle.jpg
255KB, 1278x910px
Seriously though, what's the deal with the bermuda triangle?
>>
Something with methane or statistical bias or some shit, fuck if I know.
>>
that's where bigfoot takes his shits
>>
Escaping methane gas I've heard
>>
>>
File: Atlantic-trench.jpg (331KB, 1500x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Atlantic-trench.jpg
331KB, 1500x1076px
monsters and aliens hiss x-BBBBB

or electronic fog is popular belief but this wouldn't explain the missing boats, right? dude? you?
>>
I read something about random "hexagonal" shaped gusts of wind. Like mini hurricanes, is my way of explaining it.. Which pull down planes and ships.
I read that somewhere, I don't know if it's the real answer.
>>
>>18282830
hexagonal shaped wind? I don't even know what that means
>>
>>18282835
Like the satellite imagines of the "Bermuda triangle" showed little storms that were shaped vaguely like hexagons or something, which means that they create extremely strong winds. That's it, literally no paranomal meaning or anything
>>
>>18282876
I found it. The original claim was from a TV show, but then meteorologists later claimed that they had examined the photos wrong.
https://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/news/articles/extreme-weather/new-theory-may-solve-mystery-behind-bermuda-triangle/73709/

Hexagonal cloud pattern was said to be somewhat common in another article. I've never heard of this before.
>>
Nothing paranormal at all actually.

>ships go missing all the fucking time
>a lot of ships sail through the bermuda triangle
>therefore more ships go missing in the bermuda triangle because more ships happen to sail there
>>
>>18282908
Ships is probably an overstatement. I bet it's mainly poor Haitians in small fishing boats. If they go too far out, they end up drifting off into other islands. So it's likely some of them just drift into rough seas that sink them.
>>
>>18282902
Saturn never pulled down the space probes we sent over there

fuck supercells, I say the hexagons are giant bee cells
>>
File: index.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
mus.jkm ur fb and breathign problem get rid of it that uk tele comm and i go away
out of our bodys
>>
>>18282988
Maybe Saturn has wind from the beating wings of all those giant bees. This would also explain the heat detected coming from the inside.
>>
>>18282585
This. Do some research OP and you'll find out the Bermuda Triangle doesn't have any more vessels going missing than any other part of the ocean.
>>
>>18283020
world wide just makes it extra creepy
>>
>>18282526
Nobody knows, which is why it's a mystery.
>>
they hurt our rims this new version will hurt more if they think of u 4chan
im here moot
>>
next mind exploit is for money enxt memorys leak is money only
he has thigns in our ass thgat hurts when our chick think about beating at our dicks
^_^ mus.jkm ur fucked
>>
javnty fucked anyone in over a yera iun a half katy perry
>>
thje suckign sound how dod i get riud of it
why is it saying ytcracker when tis not
is it chris richardson from new brunswick
>>
>>18282526
Inter-dimensional portal. Working pyramids.
>>
irc.freenode.net/6667
#[email protected]
>>
>>18282526
2 isosceles triangles together forming a rhombus
>>
>>18283041
Definitely more creepy (and exciting) that we know less about the depths of the ocean than we do about the surface of Mars (or some shit like that, but still).
>>
>>18282526
The weather.
>>
It's a portal to oblivion
>>
>>18283672
j-j-j-jauffre
>>
cold war bs.
>>
File: whoa.jpg (16KB, 476x244px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
16KB, 476x244px
>>18282995
guys... i think its trying to make contact
>>
>>18282835

Its wind in the shape of a hexagonal
>>
>>18282902
Yea that's where I read it!
>>
>>18282908
neil degrasse tyson confirmed this.
>>
>>18282526
That's where God jizzes man, would you want people fucking with your cumrags?
>>
A synthetic Merkaba
>>
>>18283672
Can you fuck off you piece of shit? Nobody likes you attention-whoring gargantuan faggots
>>
>>18282835
I think it's actually the clouds that are shaped like that
>>
i couldve sworn that the "official" explanation was just that the magnetic fields or shit there are really strong and it messes with their compasses and they crash and/or sink eventually
or everyone on the boat dies and its just floating in the middle of the ocean lmao
>>
File: air bombs.jpg (79KB, 636x464px) Image search: [Google]
air bombs.jpg
79KB, 636x464px
>>18282835
This is what they mean.

The winds caused by characteristic hexagonal cloud formations and will go strait down, and then fan out.
This is reportedly enough to bring down planes and create waves to sink ships, however I haven't seen any data.
>>
>>18285884
A microburst?
>>
File: 1456714116318.png (188KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1456714116318.png
188KB, 351x329px
>>18282995
>>18283159
>>18283159
>>18283193
>>18283217
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.