[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what it is you see in this place.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Tell me what it is you see in this place.
>>
>>18282222
It looks like a chart.
>>
>>18282222
THOSE QUADS
jews
>>
Death should be opposite desire OP
>>
>>18282308
Tell me what it means to you, then.
>>
Ever since the /b/ raid years ago this place has never been the same. Despite this you can still find decent enough topics and information beneath the piles of poorly written creepypasta, RP threads, and general shit posting. The hunt for knowledge and wisdom must continue.
>>
>>18282328
Kindly produce a crystallized nugget of said wisdom, please.
>>
>>18282222

To me, I keep coming back in the hopes that the stupidity is just obfuscation of camouflage, whether for something intelligent or for the possible clandestine meeting of intelligent people.
>>
>>18282222
Chaos meme
>>
>>18282222
I see something that doesn't seem as cool as ancient Egyptian stuff. Doesn't look very ancient to me. Looks too modern. The text, that is. The paper is obviously not ancient.
>>
>>18282222
The alphabet of desire as given by P. Carroll. Kinda basic as it's likely aimed for the fresh beginner, but if you wanted to hard enough one just might be able to achieve whatever it is they're using a magical alphabet for work - but i think the amount of effort in study to internalize given glyphs would be ill spent; with similar effort and with more accurate results a personal set of symbols could be brought forth. Internalizing thoughts of others is questionable anyways, as by adopting their techniques for the creation of formal structurized subjective meaning one can follow their footsteps but refuse their systems in favor of a personal one.
>>
>>18284975
What a well-put response.
Maybe that is "of the type of wisdom" that "we" are looking for "in this place".
Thank you.
>>
>>18282321
Well I always depend on the kindness of strangers anon, I just had to move in with my sister and her abusive bf in the French Quarter of New Orleans.
>>
>>18285287
Hey look on the bright side.
New Orleans is filled with fun learning on the paranormal.
>>
>>18285296
Yeah but Im afraid Stanley (my sisters bf) is gonna hurt Stella (my sis). Ive seen him hit her before and she kicks him out but he just stands outside yelling her name.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.