[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one reverse a curse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: CubsCurse.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
CubsCurse.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
how does one reverse a curse?
>>
recurse a verse
>>
>>18282128
unfuck yourself

many have tried, few have succeeded.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161030-015609.png (549KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161030-015609.png
549KB, 1080x1920px
Was listening to this earlier, the lady says something about spilling blood to remove a curse, can't remember specifics
>>
>>18282146
people ate goats to reverse the curse

but the goat man said he reversed the curse already, so maybe the cubs were just bad for years
not everyone can be winners
>>
File: image.jpg (1011KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1011KB, 3264x2448px
>>18282128
OP here from cell phone. I made this 2 days ago and a black cat started hanging out in my backyard. Am I just making things worse? For anyone not familiar with the Cubs curse, during the 1945 World Series they rejected a goat fr coming on the field during the 7th inning stretch and the owner cast a curse on the Cubs. Later in the series a black cat started showing up on the field. Cubs lost and havent been back to the World Series since.
>>
>>18282146
going to spill blood over pumpkin. will post results.

if cubs make the comeback tonight, you know why.
>>
>>18282146
Should i use the black cat that showed up outside?
>>18282170
>>
DO I SACRIFICE THE FUCKING CAT OVER THE PUMPKIN OR NOT?
>>
>>18282156

My co-worker bought 3 tickets to game 6 for $2,000 a piece, plus airfare and hotel. Looks like there won't be a game 6 at this rate. At least they refund the tickets for the game.
>>
>>18282206

Probably not a good idea. Just cut your hand and drop some blood on it.
>>
where can i buy a goat, and are there any laws against slaying your own goat?
>>
Try being good on the Cubs
>>
>>18282261

if there were goats wouldn't be farmed for food
>>
File: 07da.jpg (166KB, 1680x792px) Image search: [Google]
07da.jpg
166KB, 1680x792px
>>18282156
Why would you want to reverse a curse to a property/team that doesn't belong to you.

It's like wanting to reverse a curse on a failing movie studio. You would get no cut in the profits made by the studio for your efforts. You would just be making very rich men even richer.
>>
Curse is already broken, they made it to the series. Also they'll probably end up beating the Indians this year anyway. Bauer pitching tonight = easy win, then Arietta pitching Tues = easy win, then they'll win game 7 just by being better than cleveland
>>
>>18284688
>Curse is already broken, they made it to the series.
them never winning the world series is the curse, not them going.
>>
>>18282128
By having whatever cursed you to say the curse backwards.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.