[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, some werewolves are around my house. I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 15

Long story short, some werewolves are around my house. I live between Maine and Canada, the place no one cares about, so not much in the way of other people. A few of my buddies are gonna hunt them, because they've become a problem. Also, we don't like being stalked. They are around the size of horses, and run like humans, but their arms are too long. I can't get silver bullets, but I can make a silver shotgun shell. How should we go about kill these things, and any info that might come in handy? Also werewolf general thread.
>>
>>18281232

I live up in Allagash, ME where are you OP?

I have seen some pretty wacky shit like the ghost moose, but nothing like werewolves.
>>
>>18281232
do u know what else is between main and canada?

the ney wyork swamp

the one swamp connects the capitals of two countries (and rules the world), is only a feww hundred KM

border patrol refused to patrol it in the past, hurr durr, its not my job to look for reptos, be careful xd
>>
>>18281232
long arms is interesting

Creature #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr05xg23K_g

Creature #2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWgUJ4DKOgQ
>>
>>18281253

You mean Vermont?

No part of Maine touches New York.
>>
>>18281232
>and any info that might come in handy?
Yeah, bring a silver camera.
>>
>>18281243
Not really in a town, but near Saint Francis I guess. Usually only go into town occasionally because it takes so long.
>>
>>18281261
hah not exactly between maine and canada
i was being sacrastic sry
between wash and canada
>>
>>18281266
>Saint Francis

That's like right up the river from me. Are you in Canada or in Maine because it's right there on the border.
>>
>>18281264
Will post pics if we don't die
>>
>>18281269
Live in Maine, not in town really, just near there
>>
>>18281274

Ah got ya.

Sure it's not a giant cinnamon bear. I have caught a few of the giant bastards up in the woods and if they are thin and have mange they look pretty freaky.

Also be aware that there are a few big ass grey wolves left this far north of the state. Not horse sized, but I'm trying to rule shit out.

I have lived here for 25 years and the only spooky as fuck thing I have ever witnessed is the specter moose.
>>
>>18281280
I've lived here all my life, and I've seen plenty of bears, moose, wolves, etc. I hunt for food, and I've basically killed at least one of everything that lives here. These don't feel like normal animals. I can't explain it but something about them isn't natural. I see them outside my house in the trees, along the road, anywhere I go. I know they're stalking me, I need to kill them.
>>
>>18281256
It's like a wolf on four legs standing, and two legs running. Not like weirdly long arms, they just look longer than a proportional.
>>
>>18281291

Well if you have a good shot shell reloading press get some bushings, powder and make some melted silver shot mixed with standard shot.

Lycanthrope not a lycanthrope it's going to die if get's close.

If you have a good enough press you can make some to fit a taurus judge revolver.
>>
>>18281232
Talk to it say, "YOU KNOW THE MAN YOU TRULY ARE REMUS! PROFESSOR LUPIN!"
>>
>>18281297

Drunk on cheap Canadian scotch screwed all that up.

Do this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVgy5AkifL8

mix standard shot with silver shot.

If you don't have a shot shell or single stage press you don't hunt or live this far north because ammo shops.... Not happening.
>>
>>18281304
No I have a press just no silver. How good does it have to be? I have some shitty silver earrings but I don't think it's enough silver
>>
>>18281312

Find something with silver; to check if it's silver get a magnet and place it to it. If the magnet sticks, it's not silver.

Do this to make ghetto shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp26Imm6D0k
>>
File: images-13.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Do they look like this?
>>
>>18281321
Less hairy, a little less scary and a little more creepy
>>
>>18281319

also give this list a look over to find sources of silver around the house.

http://www.specialtymetals.com/blog/2014/4/25/checklist-of-places-to-look-for-precious-metals-in-your-home

If you have dimes minted in 1946-1964 they are mostly silver. If you have quarters minted in 1932-1964 again mostly silver.
>>
>>18281256
C'mon, dude. I only watched the first link and it's the fakes shit I've ever seen. You can tell by the awkward movement and how it stands out that the creature is CG
>>
>>18281332
The second one is worse lmao
>>
File: images-9.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>18281327
Like this?
>>
>>18281343
Bigger snout, more wolf-like
>>
>>18281256
Fake and gay
Gay and fake
>>
>>18281232
offer them your butthole as sacrifice
lube up well first
>>
how do you know they're werewolves? they could be skinwalkers, shapeshifters, or the other weird wolflike creatures that inhabit the forest.
remember than these kinds of animals are vulnerable to fire, very vulnerable, in their animalistic state they are scared of fire. keep a few flares with you when you go hunting them, keep them in your hunting bag or car so you don't get attacked.
>>
>>18281350
Very interesting. Would you be able to draw what you've seen?
Thanks for the input thus far
>>
>>18281357
Not much of an artist, I'll post pics if we survive and kill it.
>>
>>18281371
I want it's blood! Send me some werewolf blood!
>>
>>18281371
I'll wait and hope 1for your safety 2 it's real and you do indeed get pictures
>>
>>18281371
Don't be a fag and promise to post pics after u killed it. Take some pics right now from a distance, recruit some other canada anons to die bravely as /x/ pioneers and leave the werewolf whistleblow legacy behind
>>
>>18281232
>Long story short, some werewolves are around my house.
I love you, /x/
>>
>>18281381
Faggot if I take pics without killing it I might die before I can post them
>>
>>18281381
yeah. like i wanna see some fucking pics of it "stalking" you. when you notice it, raise your phone ever-so-slightly and fuckin' take a pic. If they're as persistent as you paint them to be, doing this will not be a challenge.

Long story short, pics or it isn't happening.
>>
This guy killded a buby woofmans
>>
>>18281384
U are already blogging about them. Don't be a bitch cananon
>>18281385
This
>>
>>18281385
>Not be a challenge
They sit in the brush at night, all I see is their eyes. I could take a picture but they everyone would say that was fake too
>>
>>18281391
Just do it. If it's legit we got your back and will be sending our troops over
>>
>>18281391
Cameras have flash. Turn it on, catch a glint. If you let them see that you're catching on they'll start to keep their distance. Wolves, and assuming that Werewolves operate by the same primal instinct, are timid when they know their prey is aware of their presence.
>>
>>18281381

I'm >>18281243 >>18281269

I will kill it, but I will need about 3.50$ per pelt.
>>
>>18281232
punch it when you see it
>>
>>18281374

How much are you willing to pay for it anon?
>>
>>18281399
Tree fiddy! Get on outta here ya damn ol monsta. I ain't got no damn tree fiddy fo ya ass. If I give ya tree fiddy yo jus gonna keep on com'n back!
>>
>>18281406
Bout tree fiddy.
No really though, if it were really real werewolf blood, as much as I could. I'm not stupid though, I know that shit ain't real.. :(
>>
Alright next time I see it I'll post pics
>>
>>18281414
So basically we'll never see pics. Lol.
>>
File: dammonsta.jpg (1MB, 2832x2128px) Image search: [Google]
dammonsta.jpg
1MB, 2832x2128px
>>18281408
>>18281410

Well since they are apparently all over the woods I have been hunting in for like 15 years I might as well try.

Even if I am 500 feet tall and from the paleolithic era i have a civic duty.
>>
I'm really scared of where woofs
>>
>>18281422

What woofs?
>>
>>18281232
So you can't get silver bullets, but you can make a silver shotgun shell? Are you talking like bird shot? Buck shot? What?
If they are real and as big as you say you'll need multiple rounds of 00 buck from a distance of less than 50 yards I'd guess.
>>
>>18281429
There woofs
>>
>>18281437

OP should eat all the silver in their house. They might eat op, but op will have the last laugh.
>>
>>18281437

A silver bullet would melt on the way out of the gun making it useless, silver buck or duck shot would be your best bet. OP could also dip a Bowie Knife or something of the like in semi-molten silver and use that too.
>>
>>18281442
Perfection
>>
Where woofs are scary. They huff they puff they blow your house down! They had that book about it. Where woofs woof really loud. The wood is the scariest woof of all. The where woof.
>>
Made a where woof wish once, the woof just woofed and ran away. Later on, I heard woofs in the distance..the where woof was back!
>>
>>18281476

Did you ask it why woof?
>>
>>18281455
a silver bullet wont melt. lead bullets dont melt and lead has a lower melting point. google melting point lead and melting point silver

silver is 1,700 F and lead is only 650 F

any ways silver being useful against things that go bump in the night is a joke. iron. you need iron
>>
Silver won't do any more harm than a regular round, and you'll have to be packing a powerful weapon to fuck them up. Carry an air horn just in case all else fails
>>
>>18281497
I think that anon meant malleable, silver and gold are brittle and easy to bend in pure form and not melt. that would make them likely to warp on the way out because of the boring and force.
>>
>>18281232
Awh, you're not RPing it seems. I've heard that there is lots of werewolf activity in that particular area.

Well from what I know some you can't kill (They're almost immortal), some are like the stereotypical werewolf you see in the movies (transformation). Others are always the wolf, meaning they have nothing to transform back to.
>>
>>18281568
But the werewolf curse is like a virus. Meaning treat it like one.
>>
>>18281386
Wtf ha ha
>>
>>18281568
OP here. Stupid question but should I try to get bit and receive immortality? There's no one around here, and no real police presence. Me and my friends could live for ever right?
>>
>>18281587
Get bit then come see me.
>>
>>18281587
Eh, unless you won't to live the life as a beast in service to the beast. Then yes get bit, but it's almost akin to damnation.
>>
>>18281280
Do you mind sharing more about the specter moose? I've lived in Maine my entire life and haven't heard anything on that sort of phenomenon before, sounds interesting
>>
>>18281607
I mean I like hunting, and I live in 50 miles of forest anyway so why not just fuckin hunt for eternity?
>>
>>18281612

Giant and I mean giant white moose.

Think of the average bull moose you have seen trying to cross the road now think x4.

It is pure white and I have only caught a glimpse of it while bear hunting. I talked to a few other old hunters and one of them told me he pumped an entire clip from his M1 into the fucker and it didn't even bleed.

It's essentially a giant spirit of the forest that looks like a giant moose. Nothing special about it other than that.
>>
>>18281587
>should I try to get bit and receive immortality
That or rabies and a painful death, so it's about a 50/50!
>>
>>18281613
Pfft, what a strange way of wanting to live. I guess I can see the appeal to a degree. But it is a curse you'll eventually wish for something else.
>>
>>18281668

It's ok I live 11 miles form the town op mentioned; I will put him down.

I hunt bear with an iron boar spear and have yet to die, I'm sure I can take out some sickly where woof.
>>
>>18281677
Ha, well blessed bullets would work (Blessed by a priest). The curse was created by darker powers and purifying it would help put an end to him. Wolfsbane doesn't do a whole lot but would probably slow him down.

Silver is supper effective, if none of these work he is a little higher on the echelon and needs a good dismemberment.
>>
>>18281686
>Bullets blessed by a priest
I probably don't get around enough, but somehow I can't see that conversation going well.
>>
>>18281686

Iron dipped in molten silver will work well enough. If a why woofs lungs and heart are roughly in the same place as a black bear's I could hit it with my eyes shut.
>>
>>18281694
Well holy items in general would be effective. So anything like that would help, fuck get him to bless a cross that can detach from the top which can then be used as a dagger. You've gotta get creative.
>>
>>18281702
That should work, again though it varies (He might have a more advanced version of the curse). I would recommend try to bear trap the fucker, secure him then go all out. Experiment, again get creative.

Another way to immobilize if not kill is gas him, their noses are quite sensitive. So mustard gas him or something like that.
>>
>>18281708

Worship old gods like Nodens and Cernunnos, don't do christian blessed items. My preferred gods haven't done me wrong in my years of hunting bear, moose, bobcat and a few remaining grey wolves.
>>
>>18281719
Whatever is most effective, there are many ways to skin a cat. Which yes other blessings can also prove effective. I don't like Cernunnos though.
>>
>>18281291
And u never took a pic?
Drop the drugs, sleep more, drink less.
>>
>>18281232
take the knot
>>
>>18281291
They just want to warn you about Edward.
>>
>>18281748

Thinking everyone has a camera or fancy camera phone on them at all times when hunting big game. I get such shitty signal that i only have need for a nokia brick, it plays snake that's about it.
>>
>>18281749
I would gladly from a real werewolf
>>
>>18281773

it would be more guro than furry bro-non.
>>
>>18281773
It would be death he would eat you alive. So yeah go into the woods and find some.
>>
>>18281497
All bullets contain iron and my brother never managed to take out a creature over years.
>>
>>18281809
Well he is right but also wrong. Cold Iron is useful against the creepy crawlers. It was considered the bones of the Gods, the more natural and undiluted of it's elements the better.
>>
>>18281836
I use nails from train tracks in my work and have even given him some to throw at the creatures if scared or put in the ground to create a barrier.

Just seems they slip in and out of 'here' so even bullets and me doing salt rituals haven't helped. And I've been pushed down stairs and scratched by entities before clearing them. Was just too strange that I couldn't remove these things and he can't shoot them
>>
>>18281844
Well it might not be cold iron, also you have to charge it. The three naturally occurring magnetic metals are cobalt, iron and nickle.
>>
>>18281866
Fix'd

Nickel
>>
>>18281232
snap a pic while you're at it
>>
>silver

George Noory said that's just a misconception!
>>
>>18281232
Net search for DOGMEN, they're not werewolfs. Silver won't magically work against them, only high caliber guns or if you're badass enough, a warhammer skullcrusher
>>
>>18281959
I'll add there's an interesting radio show called "dogman encounters radio", look it up /x/ and stop RPing
>>
>>18281959
>Witness Report: “Pennsylvania Dogmen Stalk Me in the Forest and Send Me Telepathic Messages”

my search didn't go so well
>>
>>18281987
You always gonna find the crazy ones making the rest look unbelievable. Ask any respectable researcher/conspiracy guy
>>
>>18281994
the article had no names either, I think the author just made it up
>>
>>18282001
here, www. dogmanencountersradio.com/
a good way to start
>>
>>18282635
chocolate actually hurts humans in the same way it hurts dogs,it's just that dogs can't regrow the inner parts of their lives that gets clogged and dissolved.

werewolfs actually have stronger regrowth,considering they're always morphing,activating dna stands, creating proteins. we're fucked.
>>
>>18282726
I knew a German shepherd that ate chocolate and drank coffee. She was fine.
>>
>>18281304
>Canadian scotch

No such thing.
>>
>>18281232
well for what its worth, keep in mind humans don't have teeth or claws, I know it sounds dumb but hear me out, a shotgun is a great and powerful weapon, but if it dosnt die instantly your pretty fucked, cast a bullet for a rifle, id say atleast 308, and keep the shotgun for backup, range is the one thing humans have over all creatures, use it. if worse comes to worse, having a thick silver knife might help, but it will need to be thick, as silver bends very easy.
>>
>See this on front page
>Some people still wondering how this election could have happened.
>>
>>18281762
I hear true greybush guys talking like this all the time. All I need is my brick. Didn't have cell phones 30 years ago. Fuck that noise. I live in south ga and still have never completely lost Verizon signal so I'll always carry my phone regardless but the camera dude. You need the camera. Some of the best pictures I've ever taken were from a tree stand
>>
>>18281384
You see them all the time you can take a pic

Oh nvm they are fake lol
>>
>>18283349
>>18281232
This. I know you are an intelligent man OP and are confident in your abilities, but take some form of camera that isn't a potato or calculator. Scouting is all part of the hunting plan. If you can get data on the creatures, you give yourself and your group an advantage and level the playing field if they beat you in some aspects. Intelligence is mankind's evolutionary edge, use it. Set up trail cameras or trap cams or something that doesn't involve you & too much in their territory to gather information. Get a thermal camera and go predator on them if you wish, although I advise the thermal camera for immediate home perimeter. Live feed it to your place and watch. Where do they congregate? Where do they enter your territory of your immediate house area, say 50 to 100 yards? How many? Do they show any signs of intelligence or do they act primal?
>>
>>18281232
You gotta shoot em in The dick buddy, nothing can survive a dick shot frfr
>>
>>18283439
Interesting fact a man can run up to 12 miles with their dick shot off
>>
You don't need silver. Just drawing a little of their blood (a simple cut if enough) will turn them human again and lift the curse. I'm not sure about other kind of werewolves (if there are even other kinds), but the ones in Canada are usually dealt with that way.

Unless they're not werewolves, but witches that turned themselves into wolf form. In that case you're fucked. A Coven of witches isn't to be trifled with.
>>
>>18281640
Reminds me of Princess Mononoke.
>>
>>18282733
Depends on a type of chocolate.

Milky chocolate is way less dangerous then the black one.

The dog has to eat one part of black chocolate per kilogram of it's own weight to die.
>>
>>18283457
Ok in all seriousness if it were me id come at the situation with high power cartridge ie 5.56 preferably 7.62 ar or ak. 15-20 30 rd mags full auto was banned in early 80s however all it takes is a full auto sear, which btw i am not saying you agould aquire as it is illegal as fuck but the plans are readily available online again illegal as fuck to own make or produce without a million atf hoops and lots of cash. A rational mind can only assume shock and awe and sheer over powerment is your only option, all stories on here are fictional and in no way represent real life situation or possibilities btw. Godspeed.
>>
>>18281640
If you hunt and track it after making sacrifice to the gods of the forests and the hunt then you can increase your clan magic and gain the favor of the gods.
>>
File: archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg (32KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg
32KB, 250x335px
>>18281232
There is an esoteric quasispecies of gigantic raccoon in that latitude of North America.

Carry pepper spray and plant wolfsbane as a deterrent plant. Aconitum should work, even if you do not believe me about raccoons.
>>
So, OP, see any yet?

Bumping to see some pics of a german sheppard
>>
>>18281256
hahahahahaahahahah
>>
Let me tell you Anon, you must treat the woof with respect. If you sneak around the woods, then sneak up on it, jump out from behind the bushes dressed as a sexy cubs fan. The woof will feel sorry for your pathetic centennial championship loss. While he's checking your sexy cubs fan ass Cheeks, slide down and suck his woof dick (Should be easy, woofs don't wear pants)till you hear the classic "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!" That means you did a good job and will now live forever.
>>
werewolves are furry.
>>
>>18283889
Do you really think OP wouldn't see the difference?
>>
>>18281291
This becomes really hilarious if you think he is talking about furries
>>
File: x lochness monster fe.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
x lochness monster fe.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>>18281418
>>
File: 20161029_180422.png (610KB, 667x874px) Image search: [Google]
20161029_180422.png
610KB, 667x874px
>>18283889
Caught one, much bigger than I remember. Going to try and befriend it.
>>
File: groin_shot_simulator.png (632KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
groin_shot_simulator.png
632KB, 1000x562px
>>18283439
>>18283457
Just ran some tests on my incredibly accurate and realistic simulator. With a M1 Garand, all 28 dick shots were almost instantly lethal
>>
>>18281232
I'm telling you man, drug some raw meat. sedate the motherfuckers. this will give you a big edge.
>>
>>18281232
Do you guys ever take a look at what you write?

How do you not think "Holy fuck, I am a moron," or do you actually believe in this shit?
>>
>>18281232
>Long story short, some werewolves are around my house.
No.
>>
File: horror.jpg (3MB, 4337x5783px) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
3MB, 4337x5783px
>>18281232
so this guy didnt lie about maine i guess
>>
>>18281232
What you have to do is find and trap a Bitch and lure the alpha to you. You can either use the urine of the bitch as a lure or have it chained away from you in a space you know all the entrances and exits. Gasoline's your friend good luck and God speed. Side note you can mate with the bitch and become the alpha just a heads up
>>
>>18286365
Can we get a better sized one my friend
>>
>>18286425
sadly the only one i have. googling "maine taxi guy" should give you some results though
>>
>>18286425
or just hit ctrl and scroll, or ctrl and +. that enhances everything on the screen and makes it visible. resolution should be good enough
>>
>>18286425
just right click the image and open it in new tab to see it bigger
>>
>>18286206
I think they believe it. Most pathological liars believe at least part of what they say.
>>
>>18281232
As a werewolf i find this entire thread to be very racist.
this is like saying you are gonna go out and hunt some niggers wtf.
>>
>>18286388
Can confirm that it's possible to mate the pack slut.
but it's like fucking the fat girl at school nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>18281232
I'mma be honest, Werewolves tend to sit right all along the fucking border between the US and Canada and literally nobody has any clue in fuck as to why.
i used to live in minnesota and we had the bipedal kind, i swear to fuck i saw one of the shits digging into a freshly dug grave and chewing on some thing, not sure if corpse or what, it just smelled horrifying and i wanted to get the fuck out of there.
it was also about a decade ago or so i saw this.
seriously though, don't live on the fucking border between the US and Canada, theres seriously weird shit, especially in minnesota, we had skinwalkers and shit over there.
>>
>>18286467

I was going to say that/
>>
>>18286365

MAINE IS NOT HAUNTED.

t. GHOST VAMPIRE

NO, NO, THAT'S SILLY.

t. GHOST WEREWOLF
>>
>>18287164
I can confirm this. I was fucking around in the location of an abandoned town called Pigeon River. It used to be th elocution of the bridge that connected Minnesota to Ontario (before the ghost was built). We experienced some really fucked up shit that night. I'll green text in a bit.
>>
>>18287945
>before the ghost was built

That was supposed to say 'before the original highway was built' and it autocorrected to ghost. Confirmed haunted post.
>>
>>18281304
>Canadian scotch
That's not how Scotch works Anon.
>>
>>18289691
Canadian scotch is almost as good as Canadian bourbon
>>
OP is kill. rip faggot
>>
>>18281232
Silver dime shots work great, but werewolves only hunt in packs. Several pounds of meat ground up with real wolfsbane will kill a lot of them.
>>
>>18281485
It say only woof but it got on da roof dats da troof
>>
if you can trap them and can't afford (or don't want) to use silver, heres' options.

>Cut off it's fucking head
Very few things will keep moving once this happens

>Fire, judicious use of fire
Just burn the leg humpers

>Woodchipper
just try it, trust me

>Cut out it's heart, pour molten lead in the wound

The whole 'silver is the only thing that can kill (blank) myth is fucking ridiculous.

If nothing else, if you can trap it in normal ways, get the largest caliber bullet you can shoot and blow out it's hips and spine.

it's not going anywhere after that.

These methods work well for just about anything, not just fictitious wolfmen.
>>
>>18290867
if you can't* fuck i'm tired.
>>
There are no such things as werewolves.

OP is lying or mistaken.

Grow up, fucking retards.
>>
>>18290891
Anon, you may wanna stand up if your ass is that sore from people talking about what they enjoy.
>>
>>18290906
They may actually kill an innocent animal, though.
>>
>>18290914
And? Death is a natural part of life.

If you think OP is actually taking any suggestions in this thread seriously, you're the crazy one. Let's ASSUME he wasn't joking, his first thought was 'let's post on 4chan for advice?'

He'd be out in the woods, shaking, and if this thing were real he'd be dead in moments.

And if he shoots some innocent animal, and someone finds out, it's his ass.

I've met people who would ACTUALLY hunt and believe in these things.

Op wanted to talk about killing werewolves but no one here is gonna actually do so.
>>
>>18290922
I swear, my brain tonight is jumping around too much. After "I've met people who would ACTUALLY hunt and believe in these things" Was suppposed to be "And none of these guys have near the stones or ability to do so"
>>
>>18290922
It's not a far cry to assume he actually believes.
>>
>>18290934
Yes, it actually very much is.

If someone actually BELIEVED they were being stalked by a pack of werewolves I can guarentee you they'd be panicking a lot more, and wouldn't be posting about it here, but have found someone to deal with it for them, or organized a group of hunters already.

It's like the 'theres someone inside my house' thread all over again.

If youre in actual danger you're not gonna post about it on the internet you're going to attempt to get out of danger (unless you're a complete fucktard and in that case I tell you to run towards them naked covered in beef).
>>
>>18281442
Kek, I dont usually browse /x/ but I think will more often.
>>
Damn Anon, I'd come with you if you were closer to MTL but that's a 6 hr drive for me. Keep us updated!
>>
>>18281232
Can I have your werewolf hunter snapchat, so I doth believe in thine elaborate theater?
>>
File: 431.jpg (425KB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
431.jpg
425KB, 1920x1076px
>>18281232
Here, these outline how to deal with them step by step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXi6Umu6pWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Buvw9w68g

You've got yourself a classic case of "Dogmen". They're not super natural, just a large species of canine (cenocephali) that can switch between bipedal and quadrupedal locomotion. They come in a number of varieties and reported sub-species across north america with sightings also in south America, Europe and Australia. Typically the closer you get to the equator the smaller they get and the farther from the bigger they get like any large mammal. Their highly dense musculature and bone structure makes them resilient to all but the largest of caliber firearms. If they're not bothering you then it's just best to leave them alone. Also their code name in the DNR, Wildlife & State Park servives is "Black Dog".

The most common variety is 7-8 feet tall on two legs with black fur, a wolf/german shepherd like head with narrow pointed ears with tufts of hair on the ends who are often reported living in packs or small family groups. When on all fours they have a hyena-like contour with their longer for limbs and highly developed shoulders creating a hump back appearance.

You also have varieties with spotted or stripped markings on their lower body. Varieties in the southern US that have a more beige color and more closely resemble coyotes in aesthetic appearance. But the largest varieties are often the bear-headed (looks almost like a chow dog) giants that can get from 10-12 feet tall who have extraordinarily long arms with long claws and disproportionately large heads who are typically loners. New England and Canada have a sub-species which is exclusively quadrapedal. And there's also the cousin species of bigfoot which are the "type 3"s (Gugwe).
>>
>>18287164

Woofs in twilight did too
>>
>>18294206
If they're just a species of mammal, why are they secret? Why would the government have secret codes for them?

I don't know which is more appalling, the ignorance about firearms in this thread, or the damn role-playing.
>>
File: amww.jpg (26KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
amww.jpg
26KB, 500x400px
>>
>>18281640
You mean like in skyrim?
>>
>>18281232
>They are around the size of horses, and run like humans,
you might be fucked OP
>>
>>18294206
That picture is pretty badass. Literally the only way to take these shits down is to be a 7foot giganigga with lethal swordsmanship to chop their balls.
>>
File: bullmoose.jpg (79KB, 604x405px) Image search: [Google]
bullmoose.jpg
79KB, 604x405px
>>18295611

That was an elk anon not a moose.

This is a bull moose.
>>
File: IMG_1787.jpg (52KB, 320x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1787.jpg
52KB, 320x451px
Get a good truck and some strong friends with you, mate, i think you're about to hunt not a werewolf, but, a sasquatch. Sell its body and enjoy your millions.
>>
File: xtards.jpg (158KB, 682x599px) Image search: [Google]
xtards.jpg
158KB, 682x599px
>>18295287

This whole thread is a joke mixed with rp anon, welcome to /x/ enjoy your stay.
>>
>>18295709
The only ones big enough to sell to the Chinese(they use their dicks to get it up) are on the west coast or yeti territory...don't hunt yeti they are psychic
>>
>>18295287
>>18295759
Because they're dangerous, just like Bigfoot, but for the most part avoid humans. Ultimately there is no gain in acknowledging they exist and the situation is far easier to manage if everyone assumes they don't. This is not a top priority of the government, it's just an inconvenience, but one there is no benefit to being made public.

>>18295709
>>18295830
Sell it to who? Any and all wild animals are the property of the government and they will make your life a living and litigious hell if you so much as claim to have a body of one of these critters. Allegedly people have had bodies of bigfoot before, but after announcing it suddenly they pull a 180 and backpedal and it's then revealed that
>>
>>18281719
piece of shit. may the old gods curse you and your family for hunting gray wolves.
>>
>>18281232
What about their dicks? Are those about horse size?
>>
Bear traps underneath your windows. Make sure they're hidden well.
>>
You think they might be skinwalkers?
>>
>>18296586
Skinwalkers are just a myth made to explain these creatures. The idea of a shapeshifter was born from seeing them go from all fours to two feet.
>>
>>18287945
Where did you go?
>>
>>18281442
>>
>>18281356
>>
>>18296140
>horse sized dog dicks
nice thinking anon
>>
>>18281243
I'm in Maine as well, central maine. My first time on X. Usually from b,k,f,gif. One of these things runs around outside my house. Sometimes sits underneath my apple tree looking up at my bedroom window(second story). I like in a suburb so its strange. I have the means to kill this dirty animal though. curious what it wants
>>
Any updates from OP? Dude, why don't you shoot the one under your apple tree?
>>
If you kill one, take pictures of its genitalia.
For science.
>>
>>18297520
>Any updates from OP?
OP was likely bored over the weekend with no plans. He entertained for a day imaginings of being part of a serious werewolf hunting party Halloween night while the rest of the mundanes are clueless.
Unfortunately he realized Sunday it wasn't real, and it really set in Monday he was either going to join those mundanes in their trick-o-treating or sit at home alone watching horror movies and now he's probably just getting on with his November like everyone else having accepted things. I'd do the same if I were you or who knows how long you'll be here.

I wouldn't bother asking anything from anyone else who claims to frequently see signs of anything yet never bothered during any of those purported incidents to gather anything.
>>
>>18297520
because I like in the suburbs like I said, I have
the firearms to disable it but I would have to go
down stairs, and go out with a knife to kill it.
and in my particular situation it could be a friend.
>>
>>18295708
Oh fuck me, that thing appears to be huge
>>
goodnight sweet thread, good luck to hunters big and small
>>
>>18297597
>twss
>>
>>18281243
Please tell more of this spectral moose
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.