[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone head anything about a black book (with white letters)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

tfw your grandmother had been offered the black book to become a witch(?) but she refused because she's one of the "Good Christians" or something and you realise that you could have possibly been a witch..

She was born in Poland but has lived in Latvia ever since she was a little girl if that helps.
I googled "black book with white letters" in English and just got your usual innocent pictures and stuff. Then I googled it in Latvian and got various results talking about how Latvians have always been very magical people (?) and apparently it arrived to Latvia from Germany but when I searched it up in German nothing except your expected "black magic rituals" came up..
Then it pointed to the Sixth and Seventh Book/s of Moses but unfortunately I can't read any of the symbols.
(LV is/was a very religious country just so you know)

My mum told me this but, apparently an older female friend/cousin/woman she grew up with in an orphanage offered the book to her because she felt that she was going to pass away soon. My grandma didn't want to get involved with magic or something so she declined and the woman left her alone and now my grandma doesn't know where she or the book went.?

So I was wondering if you people have anything else on this?
>>
I'm gonna try to translate some of the text that I found but my Latvian sucks so be warned haha

"The Bible used to have 7 books of Moses. The sixth and seventh book/s used to be with all sorts of magic so therefore the pastors had denied the books. The book got it's name because allegedly it's completely black, with white letters only. The black book used to belong to a lord. One day he decided to go out of the house (on an errand or something) his valet went to the book and started reading it. While he was reading it, the room became full with dead men who kept bugging the valet and asking him why he had called them. The valet didn't know how to get rid of the dead men or what to do. Thankfully, he was lucky because his lord came home and saw him being in trouble. The lord then took the black book, flicked to another page, read the desired words and sent the dead men away.
Note: The black book has come to us from Germany, where the magic books have been more popular/with more variants. You can find one of them in Riga's public library. "

Also- some sources say that various families had the book but that they hid it in their homes so that people with bad intentions couldn't get it, (could be just people with bad personalities or the countries enemies.) while the story above only mentions one book.
>>
File: 1416461968395.jpg (143KB, 510x571px) Image search: [Google]
1416461968395.jpg
143KB, 510x571px
Seriously though if magic is real, why has no act of magic ever been caught on camera? Or witnessed by more than a small group of people (most of whom would be occultists themselves, and thus be in on the hoax)?

There are several recorded miracles, some of which have been witnessed by tens of thousands of laypeople, yet no recorded instances of magic.
>>
>>18278239
Like everything in this board?

This board will not cease to exist because you do not believe in Magick.
Magick will not be abandoned as a cultural phenomenon because you do not believe or do not understand.
>>
>>18278239
Because magick is making coincidences happen. Not making tables float
>>
File: 1473999887783.jpg (52KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1473999887783.jpg
52KB, 511x509px
>>18278239
Here it is on camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzHUTdiqKgQ

Now go ahead and move your goal posts back another 10 yards. Ask us why it hasn't been recorded on camera, but better though.

Then tell us that anything filmed on camera can also be stagecraft, so I can link you back to your own post here

>>18278239
Where you specifically asked for camera footage.

When you no longer wish for camera footage, and instead want real information, I will explain to you that the only thing more real than digital replication is the real thing. So, go out and meet some magicians. Apparently their occupation is healing.

Maybe if you become a healer, you will be able to find them for real, and then if you have a camera with you, you'll be able to find out for yourself:

>why has no act of magic ever been caught on camera
>>
>>18278239

You seem to have the wrong idea about what it actually is from too much popular media exposure. Magic is probability manipulation, 'miracles' are something altogether different. Just because it isn't visible to the naked eye doesn't mean something is non-existent. (example: carbon monoxide).
>>
>>18278719
Really interesting video , thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18278748
>Magic is probability manipulation

Sounds pretty boring.
>>
>>18278703
that
>>
>>18278719
Holy guacamole
>>
So this "black book" is just the 6th and 7th books of Moses? How dull, you can find that online quite easily.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.