[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voices and Antipsychotics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

What's the difference between being legit crazy and actually hearing spirits?
>>
The width of a Gnat's hair.
>>
If medication is all it takes to make the voices go away they aren't real voices.
>>
here is a guideline for sanity:
if you actually experience something paranormal, you are mentally ill.
>>
>>18277886

> Anyone who has a soul is defective

The modern world, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>18277886
lol nah
>>
>>18277886
man your life must be fucking boring.
>>
File: Door.jpg (74KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Door.jpg
74KB, 2560x1600px
>>18277888
Also, do not trust your senses. Everyone knows that using your senses to ascertain truth about the physical leads to hallucination. That's why rational people select their truths from a list of publicly available truths, so that all in society may agree on what the world is.

>>18277872
If others can hear them too, it becomes real. If others can't hear them, it's not unreal, but there's a 50 / 50 chance it's coming from within instead of without. That's why religion fags warn so heavily against talking with spirits. Once you make a connection, you can never really be 100% sure of whether what you're hearing is your own mind or not.

It's a bit like a sex, really. You have a virgin soul, right up until the moment you start channeling spirits. And then there are the sluts who don't care, and will channel anything. Coloring people on this spectrum gives you a pretty nice slice of humanity.

At the very farthest end of the safety spectrum are the pseudo skeptics who are skeptical of everything except their themselves. Then you have the religious fags, who know about the concept, but think it's the work of the devil. Then you have the Shaman, who at least know the names of the spirits they form relationships with. Then the dabblers, who maybe try it, or only when they're high or something, and finally the soul sluts who'll hook up with anyone, for any reason, just because it feels good.

So the question isn't "is zis real?" The question is, where on the channeling the spectrum do you want to be? And what spirits exactly is it you want to form relationships with? Be careful who you give your soul virginity to, but other than that, it's your call.
>>
>>18277913

OP here. All I know is someone who communicates with them told me there are a bunch trying to contact me. I don't hear voices but I have some features of psychosis
>>
>>18277951

Psychosis is in a certain sense uncontrolled magick.
>>
You'll never know. Might as well be the same thing nobody can prove it.
>>
>>18277956

Then how does one go about controlling it? Besides taking antipsychotics
>>
>>18277965

You have to find a form language that works for you; a way of thinking and reasoning in terms of symbols and relationships which lets you put a handle on it. I would recommend reading the following:

Hero of a Thousand Faces, Joseph Campbell
Myths to Live by, Joseph Campbell
The Divided Self, R.D. Laing
Liber Null and Psychonaut, Peter Caroll
The Portable Jung, Carl Jung

This is what I've found to work for me. It may not work for you. But for me it was exactly what I needed to convert my psychosis into a nascent magical ability. Note that it's genuinely considered proper to fully heal yourself before you undertake magick at all, and these tools will let you do that as well, but I've taken a more experimental approach. This is a bad idea, in full disclosure, I just did it because I have no fucks to give and it's worked out semi-ok for me. Familiarize yourself with the risks and make an informed decision for yourself.
>>
File: 1473208113056.jpg (346KB, 1527x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473208113056.jpg
346KB, 1527x2000px
>>18277965
You control it with your consciouosness frequency. Literally the frequency at which you visit any given thought.

Are you asking how one controls their own thoughts? You do not. That which controls your thoughts is effectively you. Become that person. Imagine who it is would think the thoughts you think, when they do. Realize that person is now you, even if you didn't consider them as such before. In becoming that person, you then gain control of those thoughts, and can choose to revisit or ignore them with whatever frequency works for you; but first you must become the person who thinks them.

Like shedding an old skin, the mind sheds its former personality and becomes the new one.
>>
>>18277979

This is a brute force approach.
>>
>>18277980
Yah. It kind of is.

What is your concept of an alternative?
>>
>>18277979
>>18277972

Thanks, I will definitely check those books out.

What I've noticed is taking some of the newer atypical antipsychotics actually helps me control the magick so to speak, bringing my mind to a level suitable for human affairs. I suppose as I study more I will wean off them gradually.
>>
>>18277913
I heard shit as a kid/teen/young adult without asking for it, does that make me a trafficked soul
>>
File: anime_dance_ss.jpg (60KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_ss.jpg
60KB, 960x538px
>>18278958
Only if you start responding to it, or changing your actions based on what you heard. If you're the same person you would be if you hadn't heard it, then it effectively never happened, since you're the only one who knows that it did. So the knowledge of that connection dies with your memory of it.

That's about as clean as a soul ever gets; when you can't tell that's it dirty.

I mean, how else do you wash something that's been around an infinite amount of time? Just by finding those perspective where you can't tell that if it ever was.
>>
File: IMG_3461.jpg (437KB, 778x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3461.jpg
437KB, 778x1026px
>>18279096
When I was a kid it definitely changed my behavior- started staying up late watching tv and would sleep with a Walkman on. Kept up with that habit til I was like 16. I stayed in an old house and a trailer during my childhood and got it at both places.

When I was 20 I got bolder and would try to communicate with this "3 knocks" thing at this duplex (saw/heard a lot of spooky shit there) reasoned with whatever it was to let me sleep and fuck off. It did for the most part after this one last dream to fuck with my mind- didn't hear a lot after that. It was shy I guess?

I've told people but they've never believed me, only when the subject comes up that I'll say "yea, heard some fucked up shit before" and if they ask I'll give details (and they still don't believe it lol) but left most of it to myself. Only on /x/ have I said everything that happened over the years.

I hope I'm pure.
>>
File: anime_dance_tstts.png (324KB, 538x303px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_tstts.png
324KB, 538x303px
>>18279177
Spooky!

Alright. So you've got some options:

- Forget that it ever happened
- Realize that what you heard was your own self, by way of your imagination
- Accept that an invisible person has been watching you

As long as it's communicating by way of external senses, you're pretty pure. A soul is only sullied when it starts playing games like "I wonder if entities could beam information directly into my braaaain..." at which point you can never really be sure the transmissions ever stopped.

Your case is different. Rather than interfacing directly with your consciousness, it seems like you're saying some unknown entity was just trying to get your attention, probably to make friends. That's quite a bit different from channeling.
>>
File: IMG_4372.jpg (80KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4372.jpg
80KB, 550x636px
>>18279228
>Accept that an invisible person has been watching you

Even though it creeps me the fuck out I'll go with this one, all the weed in the world couldn't make me forget and thinking all that shit came from my own imagination is scarier. I've never fucked with channeling/weegee boards because of it.

Thanks friendo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.