[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you first become interested in the paranormal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: spooky_ghost.jpg (474KB, 1278x1986px) Image search: [Google]
spooky_ghost.jpg
474KB, 1278x1986px
How did you first become interested in the paranormal?
>>
>>18277824
your pic is not paranormal...you can clearly see that dude's shoes...
>>
>>18277824
When I was about 3 years old I first learned about ghosts in a childrens story book my mother read to me. The concept fascinated me. A year or so later I discovered flying saucers in much the same manner. I have been interested in the paranormal ever since.
>>
>>18277827
What dude?
>>
>>18277824

Through the knowledge and conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel
>>
seen some weird, really weird stuff. still not very interested. I come to /x/ for the free coffee.
>>
>>18277824
lol, ghosts dont have feet
>>
>>18277824
Reading Arthur Clarke's Mysterious World and it's sequels as a four year old kid.
>>
Saw something as a kid around 10ish

A neighbour waved at me when I got home from school. I waved, turned around for a split second, looked again and he was not there.

He was in an army uniform.

I went in to ask my mum why was Mr Jones in fancy dress.

She was crying, and said that he'd died that morning, and I could not have seen him, and that he wasnt in the army anyway.

His family saw us about a week later and said that they knew nothing of his earlier life, but only recently found out he had been in the army in some classified SF position.

So, there you go.
>>
>>18277824
My old house when I was growing up always had strange things going on, used to play the Ouija with my brothers there as kids throughout adolescence. Got so spooky in that house that the entire family would sleep in the living room together. Ever since been intrigued by paranormal/supernatural
>>
>>18278399
coffee mornings on /x are the best
>>
when i was 13 i had a dream in which i was in a desert and i saw storm clouds coming together and towards me slowly, when they arrived there was one loud lightning and old man in green robe appeard in my front. he didn't speak to me and pointed on the ground: there was snake eating its own tail, than there was lighning again man and snake dissapeared and really haeavy rain started pouring but i felt very peacefull. after 3-4 years from this dream i stumbled upon the symbol ouroboros on web and got interested into occult stuff
>>
A childhood experience with a teddy ruxpin speaking in tongues even though it had no batteries in it.
>>
>>18277824
Not sure. I think I was just always weird. I have memories of The X-Files as a kid, but I'm not sure when I started watching. And then there was obviously Goosebumps.

I know my mom also got me a book about ghosts when I was pretty young - elementary school level - it creeped me out but I loved it.
>>
I guess I always had an interest from a very young age, but saw a UFO as a teen and then found this board later
>>
File: 911oaEedmjL.jpg (559KB, 2560x2516px) Image search: [Google]
911oaEedmjL.jpg
559KB, 2560x2516px
>>
>>18278648
The asshole who serves it on Thursday sucks though.
>>
>>18277824

My parents took me to sunday school at church.
>>
File: 1458151401848.gif (96KB, 346x550px) Image search: [Google]
1458151401848.gif
96KB, 346x550px
>>18278948
>>
I was in elementary school. For come time near the end of the year, we were required to work on some kind of final project, and teachers would allow us to take laptops to the school.
A friend of mine used it mainly to watch videos and he showed me a spooky ghost compilation video. I got spooked, yet I needed to see more.
I got obsessed with ghost videos for a time, and slowly fogot them when i got to the point to have seem them all basically.
Around 6 years later when the Slenderman creepypasta got popular, a friend of mine again showed me the creepypasta, and started reading more creepypastas. Currently, I'm still interested in paranormal. It's not like I believe in ghosts or anything, but I like to read and know about this kind of stuff.
>>
I am retarded.
>>
>>18278943
Saw a UFO as a teen? Rest of the story, pls.
>>
File: Are You Afraid of the Dark 51.jpg (160KB, 921x771px) Image search: [Google]
Are You Afraid of the Dark 51.jpg
160KB, 921x771px
>>18277824
Probably as a kid thanks to spooky kid shows which used to be popular back in the day.
>>
Was born para^^
>>
my dad went off the damn deep end believing in every conspiracy theory out there.. I was naive and therefore utterly terrified of all the spoops out there so I did my own research to ease my mind. In some ways it worked.
>>
>>18277824

Biology.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.