[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/-style Letter Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7156.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7156.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
ITT: Write a letter to someone, something, an entity, who will never read it.
>>
Everything I do is ill-considered and either self-destructive or harmful to those I love.

I love you.

I am sorry for dragging you into my whirlpool of stupidity.

I am so sorry.
>>
Aliens,
WHY WON'T YOU OBLITERATE THIS SHITHOLE OF A PLANET?
M
>>
File: ShipInsidePicture.png (345KB, 700x363px) Image search: [Google]
ShipInsidePicture.png
345KB, 700x363px
To: The Pleiadeans High Council,

When will you bring your transdimensional ship back to earth so we can discuss my plans of changing the future with the d_wave computer and CERN laboratory's atom smasher/ rift creator?
>>
File: 81900.jpg (421KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
81900.jpg
421KB, 1920x1200px
Dear Data Integrated Thought Entity (DITE),

Thank you for sharing the probability signals of your delicious contents, for all those who have the minds to hypothesize them. It's been a real pleasure getting to know you better. 10 / 10, would recommend to others.
>>
Dear skellingtons,

Fuck you.

Best regards,

Me
>>
dear /x/
why does this thread exist
this shit ain't paranormal
go fuck yourself
Me

ps. Op is a dick loving faggot
>>
g

i couldn't exist if i didn't constantly fuck things up in the stupidest way possible. i'm sorry. i really do like you a lot.

k
>>
>>18277458
/thread
>>
>>18277489
Kenan?
>>
is /x/ soc now or what the fuck is going on?
>>
I still think about you every day.
>>
>>18277495
& Kell
>>
>>18277306
OP this is a sort of trick question. I can write anything and nobody will ever read it.
>>
r kelly I want to poop on you too.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
I let myself cry yesterday, and once I started I couldn't stop... I could taste the salt on my lips. I lay awake for hours talking to myself, saying all the things I wish I could say to you but can't. If you only knew.
>>
>>18277306
To my dead dog Francis.

I hope you are in a better place, old friend. I miss you every day.

-John
>>
a,
i know i don't deserve it, but i hope you'll forgive me one day
c
>>
dear /x/
gib me love spells
your friend
bill cosby
>>
dear kennan
bring me some orange soda
your friend
Kel
>>
/x/ is not the place for this shit

OP fuck you and your dumb thread
>>
>>18277626
yeah! what they said! go back to soc faggot
>>
dear /x/
gib me spoops and conspiracy theories
love
anon

ps. pls keep /pol/ nazis out of this place
>>
>>18277495
no
>>
I'm going to kill myself very soon
Anon
>>
>>18277865
i feel you my dude
>>
>>18277626
Beautiful letter to op, man.
>>
>>18277306
Magic isn't real. /x/philes are gullible idiots.
>>
mods pls delete this thread it's pure bullshit it's not even paranormal
>>
>>18277458
>>18277626
/thread
>>
Seeing people pass up the opportunity to have something meaningful and good with someone because of bullshit reasons or excuses is pissing me off. My biggest regret is breaking up with my ex girlfriend over a complete non-issue. Twice just this week alone I've had to deal with heartbroken friends because its easier to not bother and say you don't care than to summon balls and do something. Stop playing games stop delaying happiness and just be with a person if you have something for them.
>>
I can't. I can't deal with this anymore. I want to quit. I want to quit everything. I just can't.
>>
>>18277306
Dear God,
>>
fuck everything
>>
Dear Entity who lives in my house
Today was a good day I got to eat saucy spaghetti while watching Teen Titans Go and also got to summon a succubus
Love, Dicknut
>>
>>18279560
Don't do it anon. It will pass.
>>
>>18277320
Everything I do, I do for you.

If you're looking for a war, here's World War 2!

Heil myself!

Raise your beer!

Every hotsy-totsy Nazi stand and cheer!
>>
>>18277615
He's waiting for you at The Rainbow Bridge, and you will be united with your friend someday.
>>
>>18277865
Don't do it please. Every life is valuable.
>>
>>18277489
бeбкa бe :(
>>
>>18277306
Dear God,

Why you always gotta be so mean to me??
>>
To the entity that I shall not name here,

Our business on the burning plains remains unconcluded. There was a contract and I will be damned before i let some glorified frogspawn like yourself break it. I do not care if you had business with the jaded swordsman, we had a deal. I will meet you there and if you do not show then I personally will see to it that you will be reduced to nothing but ashen waste.

- Dee
>>
To my brother,

Everything you did is your own fault. You were sober when you made the decision to pick up that needle, and now you've written off the last family member who cared. I'm not sorry. The last thing you said to me was "I guess the next time we see each other will be at one of our funerals." It will be you before me, and I hope you realize that.

P.S., your daughter is beautiful and smart, and your wife has a new boyfriend with his own daughter the same age as yours. they are best friends. She will be five next month, do you think about her while you get high? She calls him Daddy, and no one corrects her.
>>
>>18277306
Dear C.J.;

I guess it's been almost ten years since we would have to have gotten married, huh? I'm sure you'd have found someone, though, and the really weird thing is that I'm not sure I would have ever gotten close enough to the person I did marry if I hadn't fallen into her arms weeping when you died. I can't believe we were ever that young, or how much wine we drank, or how much I still see you in others sometimes, and even myself. Especially myself. I still wonder sometimes what would have happened if I'd driven up there that night you called, and if either of us ever could have been what we wanted the other to be. I still listen to Boys For Pele and feel your body heat swaying back and forth in the slow, smoky air. I still feel your hand as an author of the poem that we shared, and I still hope you can somehow feel love.

Thank you.
>>
>>18277306
I have very little to say though.
>>
>>18277306
Dear Arthur,
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
PS: I fart in your general direction
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.