[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about fairies, /x/. Should I be worried about them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 3.jpg (54KB, 418x583px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
54KB, 418x583px
Tell me about fairies, /x/. Should I be worried about them?
>>
>>18276577
Yes.
>>
>>18276577
Yes, fairies are rapists, they're bringing drugs across the boarder and they're sending our jobs to China.
>>
>>18276587
Nevermind, no.
>>
Nah, false alarm.
>>
File: 1464744725992.gif (44KB, 270x199px) Image search: [Google]
1464744725992.gif
44KB, 270x199px
>>18276577
If you don't satiate their sexual appetite, our part of the contract is broken and they will destroy our reality with their own sort of "spirit bomb" so to speak..

The reason there is such a huge influx of beta males in the past century is because Queen Mab's supply of boipussi is running low. Without her servants, and no release for her massive ethereal load she will bring about our ruin. We only manged to stave her off in the past by offering our beta males and government.

Now we live in a time where faeries are grooming each generation to be more "pc" (phase controlled) and to create a larger batch of beta males to fuel their society while the 1% in ours live their lives without fear.
>>
>>18276577
You are filled with fairies.
>>
>>18276577
Short answer is yes, they are best avoided.
Can you provide more details about your situation? Then we can provide you specific information.
>>
>>18278898
I'm honestly just curious. I live in North America, so I'm not necessarily close to any of the typical fairy haunts (though I've heard Native Americans had their own encounters).

Part of me wonders what all the fuss is, but the other part of me is wary and apprehensive.
>>
>>18279271
There is a lot you should read.
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/post/18052698

Read the "Creatures of Faery" chapter in the "Monsters" book linked above.

In "An Encyclopedia of Fairies" read these entries:
* Captives in Fairyland;
* Fairy morality;
* Fairy trees;
* Glamour;
* Iron;
* Protection against Fairies;
* Time in Fairyland.

All the entries in the dictionary above have some words in ALL CAPS. These are "links" to other entries (you will find sections with those names).

Like I said, the short version of fairy contact is Nope. What I recommended to read is a longer version. Read everything linked above cover to cover if you are still not convinced.

If after all that you're still willing to find them try using the Foxwood book. Again, that would be unwise.

Good luck.
>>
The Fae are a good and kind little people, and I strongly suggest saying so yourself on a regular basis, if you plan to work with them - if you have any opinions to the contrary, keep them to yourself forever.
>>
>>18276577
Put on this fuschiatard. You are a fairy.
>>
>>18276577
Yes. Especially now that we've let them get married
>>
File: 24747273011_c47a7e6a25_o.jpg (2MB, 2764x3456px) Image search: [Google]
24747273011_c47a7e6a25_o.jpg
2MB, 2764x3456px
>>18276577
Most of them are always drawn to look beautiful, but nobody knows if this is true or not.
>>
File: 1469147862836.jpg (35KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469147862836.jpg
35KB, 426x600px
>>18283887
Reportedly they are ugly little buggers (by conventional standards)
>>
>>18283887
I'd much rather Selena Gomez as Tinker bell, just saiyan.
>>
Read the Dresden Files, learn to do a magic circle, and don't call up Mab. Also don't make deals. Ever.
>>
>>18285383
>Butcher's original proposed title for the first novel was Semiautomagic

lmao, should've stuck with Semiautomagic
>>
Depends on what culture you choose from sone they're good some bad some good and bad the Irish have a very negative view of them for example the leanshide but the Greeks seemed to apreciates there's for knowledge and shit it's all about culture
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.