[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Requesting a reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 7.png (56KB, 678x474px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 7.png
56KB, 678x474px
just asking for a reading of my chart. I've posted this on astrology general but haven't gotten anything except one guy saying "shit's fucked".

I want to know what's going on here so pls someone interpret this
>>
>>18276441
Oh shit op.
>>
>>18276446

how bad is it. pls tell me I wanna know
>>
Why won't you just post this in the astrology general? Keep posting it until someone gives you a read, or hold onto it until someone in the general offers a read. Most sites you get this done on have brief readings for you. Just look around a bit.
>>
>>18276456

as I said in the OP, I posted it in astrology general. Given that virtually everything is literally on one half of the chart, and I've gotten two people looking at it now and saying "oh shit", I'm freaked out and curious. I have to know what's up with this shit, hence posting it here
>>
>>18276452
I hope you have secure housing and steady income. Be careful with your information online and keep your wallet somewhere safe.

I'm shocked you're not homeless.

or dead.
>>
>>18276465

fuck. I've currently got a minimum wage job, but it's at a great place and I'm happy working there. I'm living with my parents which I'm not happy about. They're cool but I want to be on my own.

Just about a year ago I was nearly dead. Had medical problems and was suicidal. Researching magick probably saved me desu.

pls tell me more about my chart. I want to know what I'm dealing with here
>>
pls someone just tell me what this says. I don't care how bad/depressing/"shit's fucked" it is, I've had fucked up shit in my life already, I can take it
>>
>>18276498

also I've been looking into magick. I know there are ways, with alchemy, to "correct for deficiencies" in your star chart, so to speak. If my chart is really so horrible, I'll just look into that, right?
>>
>>18276498
Something might change at home or work that will make things unbearable.

Could be something your parents find out about you or new leadership/coworkers.

Something will come that seems promising and exciting for your future, but quickly turns sour. beware.
>>
>>18276516

The whole cannot be changed.
We have already lost that chance.
Because the time left to us was short,
We were mistaken in our path.
But now do we realize,
We should change not the whole,
But the parts.
>>
>>18276516
But really i have no idea and just assume the red lines are bad.
>>
>>18276559

pfffft.
>>
alternatively, how good is this chart? I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS THAT IT'S ALL TO ONE SIDE ;-;
>>
>>18276573
you little fucking moron
no one is replying because of how basic your understanding of /x/ matters is. first, this isn't some sort of precise science. you've already gotten several readings of assorted quality, a more in depth one would probably not give you much more. you will probably not receive any more because of how much of an obnoxious little bitch you are. you did not need to make a new thread for this.
second, there is no 'good' and 'bad'. we're talking about human personalities here, and if you were any older than 14 you would know there is no objective understanding of good and bad.
third, astrology just gives you a basic indication of what traits you're inclined towards and what you should look out for, as well as a basic idea about the future. I would personally say you don't need that because you are clearly inclined towards childish faggotry and will spend the future sucking dicks, but more seriously - this is leading back to the good and bad thing. you will be exactly as good or bad a person as you make yourself into being, and are putting far too much value into a reading of the randomness of a bunch of planets' locations during your birth.

finally, this is volunteers putting in effort and energy from their free time. you are being a whiny little bitch because no one wants to waste their time on you. if you want someone to read your shit this bad, go find someone to pay.
>>
Wow, I've never seen a chart that concentrated before. And all squared to Pluto in Scorpio too.

Man.. Where to begin.

Okay so Pluto is in the 7th house of Relationship. It's also where your north node is, which shows that your karmic lessons this life will be about relationships.

However, both your north node and Pluto are in hard aspects against your sun and other planets. Your sun lies in the 10th house, so you are a very career or achievement minded person. You probably want to put all of your energy in achieving some fame or recognition for the work that you do. Part of this work will probably involves scholarly pursuits. You like to learn, maybe you fancy yourself a philosopher.

When it comes to relationships, it looks like a challenge. You can be obsessive, maybe controlling. Perhaps secretly wish to have some power over people and this may not always work out well for you. You may also want to change people. It could also means that the way you view yourself may not always be in line with the way others see you or how you want them to see you. So you have a tendency to want to constantly change yourself, to get rip out what doesn't work, so you can start over.

Be careful with this energy because if you feel like you can't reset yourself psychologically, you might be tempted to do that physically. This is the intensity of the Pluto energy that's in your chart. You might also fear transformation even though you crave it.

The key to your chart it seems to me, is to make friends with change, whether it is in yourself or in others. Also to accept the things you can't change and learn to appreciate what you have. Lastly, whatever hardships you go through, remember that you can always move past it and learn from it. Pluto is all about being reborn, which means a change for the better.
>>
>>18277206

;-; desu it seems like you're saying "don't ask, because there's something extreme in your chart that people would be uncomfortable to have to tell you".

I say this because you said "you've already gotten several readings of assorted quality, a more in depth one would probably not give you much more"

but the "readings" I had gotten up until you commented were
"shit's fucked"
"Oh shit op."
"I'm shocked you're not homeless. or dead."
"something might change ... that will make things unbearable"

so frankly I think I have a right to be a little curious, don't you think?

>>18277245

Thank you for giving me a reading anon. You nailed my personality, spot on.

I have to ask, is the pluto energy what everybody's afraid to talk about? And if not, what is it that people seem to be afraid to tell me?

anybody who can answer that question please help. I'm really freaked out. I want a hug ;-;
>>
>>18276464
They're trolling you. Just keep posting until someone isn't a dick and gives you a read
>>
>>18278899

your dubs bring me comfort
>>
File: image.png (611KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
611KB, 960x640px
>>18276441
Do me, do me!
>>
>>18278890
>I have to ask, is the pluto energy what everybody's afraid to talk about? And if not, what is it that people seem to be afraid to tell me?

Mostly just people trolling you. lol

But yeah your chart looks like it can be pretty intense, so there is some truth to that. I would try to study what Pluto means astrologically. Study the house that it's in, which is the 7th, and study the 9,10,11 houses too as that's where your other planets are, and the signs.

Also Jupiter is actually giving you a lot of support, so look that up too.

Don't let your chart scare you. It's really not as bad as you think. Every person has their own challenges in a chart. Just because yours happens to be more grouped up, doesn't make it that much different. The only difference is the areas in life in which your challenges are compared to other people.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.