[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is This Insanity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: brain-mind-spirituality.jpg (51KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
brain-mind-spirituality.jpg
51KB, 400x270px
Hello, /x/. Is this insanity?

This is worrying me a lot. How do I differentiate spiritual awakening from insanity? Are spiritual people delusional?

Recently (in the span of a week) I have begun witnessing many synchronicities in my life and elsewhere.

One morning I am very hungry decided on my usual trip to McDonalds for breakfast that I want more than what I can buy, and then the orders get switched up and I get extra food.

Another during a test I will visualize me scoring an A (an A that I need) and then end up getting an A, despite not being particularly good in that class.

Yesterday, I decided to print out something one day before I needed to and then the next morning the printer is unusable!

What I'm saying is that I don't know if these coincidences are real, made up, or just over-blown in my mind. I have researched this myself and I remain without a conclusion.

If anyone wants some links about this, here you go:

>Insanity:

http://www.livescience.com/43105-synchronicity-definition-meaning.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201301/troubled-souls-spirituality-mental-health-hazard

http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/articles/religion-spirituality-and-mental-health

>Spirituality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRHPHwfjwpk

http://www.superconsciousness.com/topics/science/rethinking-synchronicity

And I would like to add that I am not asking specifically about synchronicity; it is just one of the many examples. Thank you.

And as a P.S, here are some things that I should say to clear stuff up.
>I have had no history of mental illness
>I have had no hallucinations
>I am not bipolar
>I have meditated
>I have practiced some kundalini
>I have read "Awakening The Third Eye" by Samuel Sagan
>I do not believe that I am Jesus
>I do not believe that I am "chosen"
>I have never done drugs
>>
synchronicity
>>
When infinity became self aware and became intelligent infinity, it fragmented itself infinitely to explore infinity.
That is why we are all one, because we are all a piece of Intelligent Infinity and will meet with it again to share our unique experiences on blind Earth. Then we dive back in and pick a new scenario, like trying different carnival rides.

Mass consciousness is real and proven, and individuals can affect reality with thought.
Since the 80's we have been traveling further into higher density energy fields out in the solar system. The more intense they get the more powerful our "paranormal " activity will be common.
Telepathy will be the preferred communication soon.

Go to Gaia.com and look at the Cosmic Disclosure series.
Season 5 has an hour long special that summarizes the previous seasons.
>>
>>18276411
>Mass consciousness is real and proven
I would like some source on that. I would like to explore this myself

>Since the 80's we have been traveling further into higher density energy fields out in the solar system
wut

>>18276398
Why?
>>
>>18276453
I gave you a source.
I have faith that you can find your answers if you take what these people say and look at their sources.
They give names and websites, and some people are highly respected; astronauts and generals for example. Nobel prize winners.
>>
>>18276462
Also, The Law of One has interesting info but may scare people that prefer less reading.
>>
>>18276462
How about giving a poorfag a free source

I mean it's the internet, the information from that website should be somewhere else
>>
>>18276470
Oh, that's kind of interesting
>>
>>18276453
Check out unu

http://unu.ai/unu-superfecta-11k/
>>
>>18276473
Again, I told you the free source.
Season five of cosmic disclosure has an hour long episode for free.
Season one also has a few.
Just flip through them.
>>
>>18276473
And I ponied up the dollar for a month of access after watching the free stuff. Well worth the dollar for power watching that show. Just cancel the sub right away so it doesn't auto-renew.
>>
>>18276470
The Law of 1 is absolutely bubkis trailer hippie trash. It should be burned wherever found, and its authors prosecuted for crimes against humanity.
>>
>>18276390
Go outside!
>>
>>18276390
It's probably your brain beeing unable to filter all the noise away and get only the usefull data from all of the things you're experiencing

It's something that protects you from uncertain situations, better run from moving grass than getting bitten by a snake
>>
>>18276398
stfu sting just because you read a wiki on jung once damn

>>18276729
it's buPkis u bitch
>>
>>18276390
Neither insanity nor spirituality. You're basically trying to make up something, gather evidence, and then label it.

Causality doesn't exist; seeing a dog walk by doesn't mean the dog's head caused his tail, you just saw the head first.
>>
File: home by river.jpg (337KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
home by river.jpg
337KB, 1920x1200px
If your actions are making you feel strange or like you're slipping into an obscure state of mind (like you're becoming lost in yourself and your reality is receding) it's probably not good for you. Spiritual enlightenment from my perception should feel positive and comfortable; that's my definition of following your heart so that you are and end up where you truly enjoy as much of your life as possible.
I thought I should share this so people who aren't too sure what they're going through can understand things a little better.
>>
>>18276390
>Hello, /x/. Is this insanity?
Yes.
>>
instead of sanity/spirituality, the real question is do events have mystical meaning?
the answer is also no.
>>
It's neither. It's called "efficacy." Look it up.

No really, look that word up. It's just efficacy.

Is it in your head? Yeah. Is it happening for real? Yes. What's in your head, and what's happening in reality are synchronizing. That's called "efficacy."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.