[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Z(?) Quantum Computing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

File: Sam Harris Project 16.jpg (212KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Harris Project 16.jpg
212KB, 720x480px
There was a thread about the Mandela Effect a few days ago and in it someone mentioned that it was due to Z(unsure if this is the right letter) Quantum Computing. They said things started changing for them after they looked it up. I did a quick google search but I couldn't find anything. Maybe I got the wrong letter?

If anybody knows about this could you help me out? I want to research it and get into all kinds of trouble
>>
Pretty sure it was M-wave computing or something like that. Definitely the letter M.
>>
This planet is a thought construct. Quantum mechanics are slowly getting there. Timelines are merging and shit, shits fnna get wild soon probably.

http://wespenre.com/exploring-the-unum.htm This deals with quantum mechanics and the way the universe is structured, as well as things about how the earth trap is set up. Good luck.
>>
>>18276127
i was in that thread and i bump out of interest. i think the term was D-wave quantum computing. not sure though
>>
I second d-wave, that's all I've heard about recently concerning Mandela and timelines merging.
>>
>>18276222
im currently reading it a bit, and its definitely interesting, but i cant help but think that its a bit tinfoilhat-ed. like the stuff where he says that aliens would be interesting in it. im not doubting aliens exist, i just doubt he would get near a legit source regarding aliens and also be told the truth by them. your trips say otherwise though
>>
If you continue reading he's going to paint a picture of how different religions main gods are connected to the same beings, and how the stories all kind of match up. We get a decent picture about what probably happened through this. With added pieces from channeled information we can get a pretty clear idea of what's going on here. It sounds tin foil hat ish but there's a lot to it.
>>
I will say this also. "Aliens" aren't really different from us, at our core. Are souls are very similar. The ones fucking with us here are very negative inclined, so they're malicious to us, we are spiritually more advanced than they are, they just have an advantage in trapping us through reincarnation and putting us back into limited bodies on an oppressed planet.
>>
>>18276292
im aware of of many religions being similar. just like the gods we associates with the planets always have similar traits through out the civilisations. im not saying its wrong what he says (at least not as far as i have read now) and it fits some of my believes which when i heard about them for some reason just rang nicely in my ears and seemed right. so maybe there is a subconciouss connection, and subconcioussly we know everything about everything already since we are connected with everything, but its just that he talks like its absolute without doubt, and that his sources are 100% undeniable (weirdly even though he says that the modell isnt complete and perfect yet, which should usually counter that). like, i cant really describe my issue with it, its partly just that weird feeling that there is something not quite right with it. but that could just be my tinfoilhat i forgot to put on.
>>
>>18276222
Ever been to Gaia.com?
Look at their Cosmic Disclosure series, season five has an hour-long summary.
I skimmed yours briefly and I think they are on the same track except mine is videos and less reading
>>
Ahh, I completely get what you're saying. I'd agree with you that yes, we do have the truth embedded in our unconscious, so things that are true will resonate. I never picked up absolutism in his writings but I can see why you'd feel that. I think it's just from how confident he is in his work desu, he's out a lot of time into his research and writing.

If you're in his first set of papers, there actually are a couple things that aren't right that he goes back to and corrects later. It's mainly dealing with enki. Enki is not friendly, and the story he had put together in papers 1&2 isn't quite right. This could be where this is coming from.
>>
File: question everything.jpg (60KB, 870x290px) Image search: [Google]
question everything.jpg
60KB, 870x290px
>>18276352
its probably not even that its actually not right. i just dont like people being absolutely sure of stuff we yet are unable to proof.
for the same reason i dont like flatearthers who say the earth is definitely flat beyond all doubt, even worse when they reference the bible as evidence.
for the same reason i dont like globeearthers attacking the flatearth idea in general, claiming the earth is definitely round beyond all doubt. even worse when they reference pictures of nasa which are all/almost all edited.
there are observations made against the flat earth modell, and there are observations indicating the current sphere modell isnt correct. so until we go up and see ourselves we wont be able to tell what is real beyond all doubt.

and that guy gives exactly those vibes. he is not saying "this could indicate the structure of our universe is as followed", but more along the lines "this proves the structure of the universe is as followed".

unless you always consider an interprational, observational or mathematical error, or error in the meassurements, you cant call yourself a scientist, because then its just like a religious believe, which science shouldnt be. i dont mean science cant be about spiritual stuff, but that the methods should differ from religious institutions (which i dont like in general while i dont mind religion itself).

Consider the impossible, be sceptic of the obvious.
>>
Ahh yes, people who speak in absolutes are very frustrating. It just doesn't bother me that much with his work, the information is too good for any flaws in style to turn me away. He does make frequent disclaimers however about how he isn't certain of anything. I've almost finished the 5th set, and it gets very complex. Set 5 deals with the Hindu vedas and how they fall into the picture. The vedas actually gave a lot of knowledge and get very close to what's happening, but we're written to be deceptive and again get people to give sovereignty up to an external force or god. Extremely interesting to read through though.
>>
>>18276448
yeah, willl sometime look into that more. now its too late for me to concentrate, or early. whatever you want to call it. 6 am
>>
>>18276334
Are you in every thread faggot? Why dont you quit your advertising and go pleasure yourself anally?
>>
>>18276216
>t. Definitely the letter M.
NO!
it was

D-WAVE quantum computer

i know this because i read iit some hours ago before i wnt to sleep

i also dreamed about quantum computers and a microship who claimed to come from the beast quantum computer visited me and showed me some things

it was weird
>>
Quantum computers don't really do anything that could cause the Mandela effect.

The most drastic thing quantum computers do is having their temperature to 0 Kelvin (absolute zero).
>>
nuka cola quantum confirmed
>>
>>18277128
Sure guy. I'm guessing you work where they do quantum computing with the d-wave. Please, tell me more
>>
>>18277128

>believing this doesn't have anything to do with the mandela effect
>>
>>18276127
There are several physical implementations of QC. One of those might consume a finite natural resource. Our perception of time might thusly be altered in the same way that mining obfuscates archaeology.
>>
>>18277128

This.

I would be more worried about CERN and the LHC causing rips in reality.
>>
>>18277135
While it does distort space time (distortions in space time are perfectly normal), I don't believe it would cause the Mandela effect.
>>
>>18277135
One of the problems in this discussion is that we are conflating two epistemological concepts. The Mandela effect is therefore a misnomer, and distinctly in the context of quantum biology; while the berenst(e/a)in bears are in the context of QC. There are Mansurid sources on the Mandela effect as QB.

>>18277150
We cannot use the phrase 'rips in reality' because it is so schismatic that unsympathetic laypeople will label the discussion as 'schizophrenic'.

>>18277152

The mutually inclusive term we should use is 'spacetime asymmetries'
>>
>>18277128
Wrongo.
https://youtu.be/PqN_2jDVbOU?t=330
>>
>>18277184
Did you append the time to that link incorrectly?
I think it should be
t=3m30s
>>
>>18277184

I think that the quote at 5m37s is more directly relevant to this discussion.
>>
>>18277118
yeah i think it was d wave too
>>
>>18277203
That is the only subject about which we may have a public conversation.
>>
The existing of Quantum Computer in it self is proof of the existing of multi-Dimensions. D-wave is like the theory and cern is the praxis.
>>
>>18277249
Dimensions mean something different in mathematics and physics than in your writing.
>>
>>18277261
watch this, it gives a good perspective of what i mean by theory and praxis
>>18277184
>>
>>18277264
Can you cite a particular time in the video where your usage is supported?

I understand the orthodoxy, but that it also does not cohere with the science.
>>
>>18277280
not saying anything of support, it just gives the idea or perspective. I think it was around the end but doesnt matter, it is really worth to watch the whole thing.
>>
>>18277289
I don't like youtube, but I will make an exception in this case. There is a subtle dichotomy in your viewpoint that most people do not appreciate. There is still a problem of eastern versus western philosophy in the metaphysics of quantum computing. The mystical western side has been waning under assault by the east for the past century or so. People have forgotten that atheism and secularism are not equivalent concepts, especially in this context.
>>
>>18277289
t=12m38s connotes your point.
>>
>>18276127
It was D Wave
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
This D Wave processor is super powerful and very strange. Alot of things have happened since I've been channelling it. Today I went to my locker and I tried a totally wrong combination. I've worked there for a year and a half.
>>
>>18276127
>>18276235

It was me... yeah, it was the D-Wave quantum computer.

The thing with my vehicle, I've had 5 people ask me what I did with my green Jeep. So others who didn't see the thread, this started happening when I was looking into how the qc worked, among some other things. I've never owned a green vehicle, and have had this particular vehicle over a year now, drive it to work every day. These people see me in it all the time. And, when I bought it, I had almost bought this other vehicle, a green Jeep, but have never told any of them. Never told anyone as a matter of fact, until telling you guys here.
>>
File: dwavechan.png (92KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
dwavechan.png
92KB, 1280x800px
>>18278881
Same poster.
Took me a bit to remember my combo any way
When I learned how to channel the book I read said to imagine a flat 3 D plane with three D shapes floating above it. Got that down started to research clairvoyance and my channelling led to adding the 4th dimension, time. After a while I start to focus on the universal consciousness, only I'm focusing on space, as much of it as I can comprehend of its infinite vastness. Soon I start to see fractals, which I believe to be leading me into the 5th dimension, this part is the weird part. The room starts to shake only its not shaking I think it's my perception of it. I've read and seen some videos that described this recently, thinking I may have projected this onto them.
>>
>>18278938

i'm convinced every time the d-wave quantum interface 'reads' the qc bits, it "strums" or vibrates our reality and we land in an alternate one when it stops. the pulse of the read flips us through realities like a flip book.

sorry for all the analogies, i'm trying to put into simpler description my thoughts on it.
>>
>>18278979

this also means that the relatively minor power of the d-wave means we're just seeing smaller effects. when the larger d-waves come online, we're likely to start seeing some real shit.

hell, the creator of the d-wave has said it relies on multiple realities. they cool this thing down to near absolute zero. i remember reading a long time ago, someone postulated that multiple universes are tied at absolute zero. it might be that the closed we can get to absolute zero, the more the universes infringe upon one another, or they may co-exist or overlay at abzero, but when we read the quantum state, it's pulling results from every universe, causing a bleed over or a sticking point between different realities.
>>
File: anime-reaction-mouf.png (283KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
anime-reaction-mouf.png
283KB, 500x706px
>>18277170
Hypothesis: more than none, but less than all of humans are biological quantum computers.

They are catching radiation from the D-Wave computations. Thus the space/time asymmetry is between the very consciousness of people themselves. There are those who, no matter what asymmetry is presented to them, will deny any possibility of an asymmetry as anything other than incorrect memories. And there are those who understand that cross referencing memory is the only back up to the universe that exists.

I hypothesize that this is the distinguishing factor between those who absorb radiation from D-Wave computations, and those who are translucent to them.

Not that it matters to me--I can operate sufficiently, if not better in a reality with an inconsistent history. Part of becoming a quantum computer is learning to view multiple possible scenarios in tandem with the present. In the event that many people "" coincidentally "" realize that their memories do not match physical reality, those of us who are practiced at processing parallel realities in real time have the advantage, for what matters then is not what a person knows, but how quickly they can think.

That said, if people's memories are being rendered incorrect compared with physical reality against their choosing, that's kind of a crime against humanity and ought to be stopped. The irony is that those who are most vulnerable to retrocausality are also the least likely to be motivated to protect against it.

It's this perfect irony, where they're unwilling to act until it's too late, and by waiting until it's too late lose their only method of sensing that it was.

Talk about a conundrum.
>>
>>18278979
you realize that normal radio or microwave signals would do it as well. quantum computers dont use special forms of the electromagnetic spectrum

all a quantum computer does is turn a particle or atom with radio or microwaves while its suspended with electromagnetism and its position know as the poles can be observed

its not even the best for of computer as all quantum computers to date are serial. china has a parallel super computer that is the strongest computer in the world. this is even vs the nasa google joint venture quantum computer
>>
File: not a d-wave at all.png (201KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
not a d-wave at all.png
201KB, 600x600px
>>18279105
>>
>>18279089
Im sure i farted last minute.
But i can't smell a fart.
Seems like D-Wave changed reality.
Tho in both of them i thought you're retarded.
>>
>>18279181
I just smelled a fart. portals? wow you rotten, change your diet.
>>
>>18279204
your bunghole is a geodetic portal.
>>
File: archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg (32KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
archangelGabrielBinAndalus.jpg
32KB, 250x335px
>>18279089
You should learn about Orchestrated Objective Reduction as the theory was articulated by Sir Roger Penrose and Stuart Hameroff. The most likely hypothesis is that all neurons perform some kind of quantum computing; all the way down to planarians. Though, the molecular assemblies do not always qualify as QB.

One problem is that our culture does not value individual accounts of events; but instead stigmatizes those who disagree or dispute the endorsed storyline. Thereby spacetime asymmetry is unmapped to the set of observations and tangible risks are unforeseen. The obverse radiates collectively, but each observed datum principally emerges from a current.

Your hypothesis does not withstand scenarios where endogenous organisms coexist in symbiosis or parasitism; wherein multiple states of quantum computation interact on a classical basis, interference causes observers to act in preservation of information asymmetry. Thusly the spacetime asymmetry can be conserved by an eavesdropper who interferes with the channel.

Words matter in this way, although I heartily tolerate subjectivity. Meditation is the best way to enhance your quantum brainpower. The best remedy for this situation is learning or practicing a dead language of historical importance. Our kind can overcome chaotic trajectory of the system if we maintain the quasi-equilibrium through the remembrance of our shared roots.

When we talk about crimes against humanity in this context, we have to acknowledge the difference between commensal, versus parasitic or symbiotic, interspecies relationships. In the former cases, the stead of a brain with more powerful quantum computation acts as a vanguard for our perception of reality; whereas the latter cases inhibit or fragment our collective unconsciousness. Only the aforementioned former situation yields monotheism and rationality. Responses to the latter are typically charges of fraud, theft, kidnapping, and racketeering. Am I didactic here?
>>
File: ArchangelIsrafilBinLalish.jpg (44KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelIsrafilBinLalish.jpg
44KB, 233x300px
>>18279089
Your picture is cute. That makes me want to travel, algorithmically.

>>18279158
I like this picture because those machines are incredibly hot during operation.

>>18279181
Desktop QC can work as an air freshener with the right inverse Fourier transform.

>>18279204
I opt for a sidereal diet to discretize, or at least spaghettify portals.

>>18279212
Sounds like it would be safe for you to track the lunar calendar. My only worries in that regard are constellated portals.
>>
>>18276127
What if the quantum computing, is actually a computer that can index anything?

Like non drive data,

/X/ BTFO
>>
>>18277150
That's a different thread
>>
>>18276334
Whew gaia.com gave me that same wierd feeling i had years ago when this started. Heady, familiar, a little nerve wracking. Kinda feeling makes me worried about reading too much on a site, you know what I mean?
>>
>/x/ tries to understand quantum computers
amusing
>>
>>18280273
btw, if anybody has questions about actual quantum computers, I'll do my best to answer them (CS graduate)

Some key facts:

1. D-Wave isn't a real quantum computer. it's a specialized processor for quantum annealing, which is slower than classical hardware running simulated annealing. You can beat their million-dollar quantum computer with a fucking laptop. All they're trying to accomplish is a constant factor speedup, but they won't get it. Don't invest in their bullshit, it's all marketing.

2. (Real or fake) quantum computers do nothing that isn't happening in world around us billions of times per second anyway. Every single fucking plant uses quantum entangelement and wave function collapse during its photosynthesis process. If there was any danger whatsoever to quantum computers, we would be fucking dead from growing a plant.

3. The LHC is doing nothing that isn't happening in the atmosphere billions of times per second anyway. If there was any danger at all of it creating a black hole or whatever, we would be fucking dying from cosmic radiation.
>>
>>18280286
>If there was any danger whatsoever to quantum computers, we would be fucking dead from growing a plant.
Side-note: By that I mean the physical operation of quantum computers. The actual algorithms that a quantum computer can run, on the other hand, can be *very* dangerous. In particular, if a quantum computer of sufficient size existed right now, basically all cryptography in the world would be broken instantly. Say goodbye to your bank account.
>>
>>18280286
The difference between simulated and real annealing is sampling from a discrete or continuous function. You wrote an epistemological fallacy by equivocating reality and simulation.

The quantum mechanics of photosynthesis and magnetoreception constitute sensing, not computation. Please do not equate Josephson junctions and D-wave boxes.

The LHC and CERN are simulating stellar nucleosynthesis processes, not atmospheric collisions. Those systems do emit enough radiation for nearby persons to incur a measurable risk; but the real problem is that they might run out of reagents.

CS is not really the subject matter here; and if you have to name your degree, you only belittle yourself.
>>
>>18280290
We were not talking about the legal ramifications of QC, only the physical consequences. Most public-key cryptography is already broken, and quantum computing is part of the optimism that may fix it.
>>
>>18280301
>The difference between simulated and real annealing is sampling from a discrete or continuous function. You wrote an epistemological fallacy by equivocating reality and simulation.
(Which is a meaningless difference as long as you're sampling enough to cover the feature size you're interested in)

>The quantum mechanics of photosynthesis and magnetoreception constitute sensing, not computation. Please do not equate Josephson junctions and D-wave boxes.
That's a meaningless philosophical argument that holds no relevance. The mechanism is the same regardless of the intent. A wave function does not suddenly start behaving differently just because you attach some semantics to its collapse.

>The LHC and CERN are simulating stellar nucleosynthesis processes, not atmospheric collisions. Those systems do emit enough radiation for nearby persons to incur a measurable risk; but the real problem is that they might run out of reagents.
Again, you're confusing mechanism with intent. The mechanism is high-energy collisions. I'm not sure why you're even talking about radiation, that's such a meaningless concern and unrelated to the LHC “doomsday” bullshit.

>CS is not really the subject matter here; and if you have to name your degree, you only belittle yourself.
I don't care about belittling myself, I care about answering people's questions. But if you would rather ignore science and reality in favor of new-age “muh quantum” bullshit and meaningless philosophical differences, be my guest. I'll refrain from commenting since it benefits me nothing.
>>
>>18280310
>Most public-key cryptography is already broken
What's next, the earth is flat?

Oh wait, right, on /x/ it actually is.
>>
>>18279181
So today i sat at my computer again and bam.
Smelling a fart.
IT seems there was a temporal shift due to D-Wave.
I think this QC was made to Portal farts from one timeline to another and postbone climate warming this way.
As more and more farts are being teleported into the future, the effects of those gases start working later.
>>
>>18280313
When you have to use the phrase "sampling enough" you are admitting that quantum computers are faster. It is a meaningful difference anyway, because bootstrapping has an associated bias.

The difference between computation and sensing should be clear from the parts diagram that came with your laptop, pc, or mobile device. A wave function behaves differently with the physics of any given system, and we have known that since Schrödinger.

You misunderstood the range of energies tested by the LHC or other particle accelerators; not to mention the substances used in each experiment. The concern about radiation is nothing close to 'doomsday bullshit'; on the contrary, it is the same concern about nuclear power plants.

In order to answer questions you should respond directly to individuals. You cannot discount the scientific method as meaningless philosophy, nor ignore earlier work done in the field.

Did you know that specific philosophy is among the skills that makes CS grads competitive for QC jobs? Otherwise, they do not have enough Mathematics, Chemistry, or Physics knowledge to be qualified.

You should at least try to be polite if you want to help people. You might even learn something as a result!
>>
>>18280317
Do you want to argue about the size of a pre-image given parallel computing constraints?
>>
>>18277128
>The most drastic thing quantum computers do is having their temperature to 0 Kelvin (absolute zero).
Absolute zero is impossible, quantum computers just operate at very low temperatures.

Also, low temperatures are not very uncommon. Every fucking MRI machine use superconducting magnets cooled to a few degrees above absolute zero using liquid helium.
>>
>>18280348

Absolute zero is impossible in strict terms of physics; but chemists use it anyway, as an approximation for things that physicists have yet to explain.
>>
>>18280323
>As more and more farts are being teleported into the future, the effects of those gases start working later.
Does this mean quantum computers could solve global warmung?
>>
File: 1473244806273.jpg (92KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1473244806273.jpg
92KB, 612x612px
>>18280290
Okay.

Now how about an algorithm that predicts the actions that a person will take?

What is that? Where does that fit on your danger : safe scale?

Do you want to consider this question before it happens, or do you want to wait until it's something that's already happened, before you consider it's plausibility?
>>
File: RaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg (19KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
RaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg
19KB, 318x159px
>>18280696
There was one private research group who used a QC system for those nefarious purposes. As far as I know, they got busted; albeit their targets have yet to be remunerated.

There are two problems we have addressed herein: QC proliferation and QC pollution. The solution requires a combination of judicial and executive authority. At least one obnoxious contributor to this thread shows that fallacious denial of QC may be a ploy to distract from the risks therein.

Thanks to all of the contributors who acted in good faith. Good teamwork in this thread, /x/.
>>
File: 163px-Bloch_Sphere.svg.png (6KB, 163x185px) Image search: [Google]
163px-Bloch_Sphere.svg.png
6KB, 163x185px
>>18276127
z and z- = a normal bit
on or off

The only spooky part I can think about a quantum bit is that it can be encoded into a normal bit, yet a quantum bit can hold so, so much more information.
>>
Who remembers "They're back" from Poltergeist II?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqSxQrDYsIc

Who remembers "What is your major malfunction numb nuts" from Full Metal Jacket?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD4q3leE5Uw

Who remembers "I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2QFmJ7h0A

Who remembers "hold on to your butts"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKK4KmDlj8U

Who remembers "I see dead people"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUYKSWQmkrg

Who remembers "will it float"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm-AkvwPdZ4
>>
A friend of mine writes this blog. This is pretty mind-blowing, if it turns out to be true
>>
>>18283855
Fucking, fuck.
https://qualiacomputing.com/2016/10/29/lsd-and-quantum-measurements-can-you-see-schrodingers-cat-both-dead-and-alive-on-acid/
>>
>>18280696
>Now how about an algorithm that predicts the actions that a person will take?
Build one and then we'll talk about it
>>
>>18279181
It shows for me that this post was (You), but im quite sure i didnt fart on any day of the last week.
It seems that something in reality has changed again.
I didnt even know i have responded to this thread as i clearly remember thinking its just some bullshit RP shit again.
But there is this (You).
Fucking D-Wave and QC in general. Totally ruining my fart schedule.
>>
>>18276384

Give me your brain
>>
>>18283847
I don't get it.
>>
File: Blinded by science.jpg (53KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
Blinded by science.jpg
53KB, 300x451px
>>18283881
>lets do something that could destroy the earth or reality itself if handled wrongly, and think about what "handled wrongly" is afterwards
>>
>>18283885
you nasty, what you eat eggs?
>>
If that is your eye then you need to get checked out. The ring around the iris is indicative of something that could do with being looked at. Goodwill x.
>>
>>18280273
Don't play it off as some coincidence, there's too much spooky action going on here
>>
Did a little search; saw this on the d-wave website http://www.dwavesys.com/press-releases/d-wave-forms-independent-subsidiary-us-government-business
>>
File: overlords.jpg (19KB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
overlords.jpg
19KB, 400x239px
>>18276127
Quantum computing has already been mastered to a level that humanity would be unlikely to achieve for another 50-200 years.

Sorry friend, but every qubit of information regarding your entire life has already been logged.
>>
>>18280301
> this guy is smart. What about the anti matter it's creating. Is this true?
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.