[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possession & Afterlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1476473427149.gif (370KB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
1476473427149.gif
370KB, 350x265px
If ghosts, curses, possession and all that actually exists how do you think they get all of the power and energy to do it? I personally am not completely devout to the idea of anything too paranormal but some things, personal things that have happened cause me to question whether or not there can be something more.
>>
>>18275400
Well... okay, let's take this one at a time.
>ghosts
To the best of my knowledge, ghosts draw energy from heat or electricity when they can. So batteries can be found drained, or the infamous "cold spots" are felt where they're attempting to manifest.
>curses
Those draw upon the user, unless they invoke some kind of being.
(Extra thing, I thought you said "demons" here, and I was going to mention that they feed on negative energy. Many claims of demon "hauntings" start out benign, but get stronger as they start screwing with the people involved and getting them to turn on each other. I guess consider this a bonus.)
>posession
Well, in this case, the spirit or demon is just drawing upon the body it's inhabiting. Though I think it's supposed to start with the above. Supposedly it has to be "invited," and things just build up until it possesses the victim.

But you said "if they actually exist." As much as this shit fascinates me, I'm also a bit skeptical. All I can draw upon is what I've learned or guessed about the phenomena.

What personal experiences have you had, OP?
>>
>>18275429
Thanks for your help. After the deaths of certain family members strange things always happen, usually after arguments or stress around the house. Things will fall over with nothing having affected it, objects will shake and in one particular case after a funeral for my grandfather a doorknob turned before the door closed itself. In terms of other experiences I personally haven't experienced anything severe but other family members that I trust not to make up bullshit, many report actual manifestations, seeing a person in the room that looked solid and spoke, then turning to see they were never there.

At a party everyone looked back on our house to see someone or something standing at a window and going back to find nobody there. a similar one was where my father and a group of his friends sat after reading a book on a devilish figure saw a sort of being pass through the halls, each one sat separate from one another and drew out variations of the same exact thing. Most of the strongest experiences were at one family home though.
>>
>>18275464
I had also heard in many places that energy waves can cause many of the more common experiences, seeing things, hearing things, objects moving, ect. I'm not sure how true even this is but there is some plausible cause to these experiences.
>>
Fuck it, I've got nothing better to do.
OK OP if you're really curios, why not try these things for yourself? If electricity and heat does it for them go get a bunch of heaters and electrical appliances put them in the places your family said things happened and see how different room temperatures change activity.

Thing is in your stories you never mention anyone feeling a chill before the event, so it sounds more like people were just seeing things after a traumatic loss.
>>
>>18275429
Possession requires an absorption of the target
It requires 'overwriting' the victim
>>
>>18275535
That would explain some, but not all were after loss, the party, the hall sighting, everything was mostly normal in those. The doorknob turning and objects falling weren't sightings though, those actually happened. I don't think there will be any answers though. I just wondered how things might get energy to do this but I got my answer from >>18275429
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.