[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i got a spooky story that i feel like sharing. Also fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: ti2fh86nn0hx.png (296KB, 703x747px) Image search: [Google]
ti2fh86nn0hx.png
296KB, 703x747px
So i got a spooky story that i feel like sharing. Also fucked you as a kid stories thread.

>me me 12yo fuck out in da boonies
>parents are separated and im chilling with dad this week.
>up at his cabin. Wayyyy out in northern MI
>like nothing but us out there for miles not even a land line till recently
>its just me and him this year. Going bow hunting for the first time
>go to bed the night we arrive, the 4 hour drive takes a toll mates
>get up to get a glass of water and hear a scratchin at the door.
>wtf must be the dog
>we have a golden retriever named lacy
>i got to let lacy in, figure dad for got to let her in earlier
>hear panting behind me (it was 90° somtimes in the summer)
>turn around and see lacy staring at me from the kitchen floor.
>no shes not staring at me shes staring at the door
>hear a second set of panting from behind the door
>but its not panting. It souns weird like you guys know that warbling echoy effect you get when talking down a long concrete tunnel? Like that but through a door
>immatation panting
>wtf maybe a wild dog?
> i go and check the peep hole and see lacy
>wait isint she. Behind me?
>the dog outside is standing still.
>like not a atom of movement
>staring straight at the peep hole mouth opened akwardly making the strange panting noise
>notice something
>the dogs eyes. About 70% is just black pupil. No iris no anything. Theres whites but pupil takes up almost all of it.
>the panting stops.
>lucy growls from behind me
>the dog outside growls the same echoy tone
>i back away and go to wake up dad.
>he goes and opens the door and its gone.

The story goes on. Ill cont but its not pretyped so be patient
>>
>>18275357
What do you think it was? A skinwalker? A witch? Something else?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161017-232241.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161017-232241.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>18275357
Op here. Conting

>the next day i go exploring with dad to find a good spot and we find a fucking dead wolf
>not some dog or shit i mean a full blooded wolf
>the skin was stripped off itd face. The eyes hadn't bee touched just the fuckinf skin peeled off.
>dad though it was some sadistic hunter
>whatever we get home that night and i tell him about the other night. She laughts it off
>of fucking course
>a few hours later i cant sleep, every little noise freaks me out
>a scratching at the window sill catches my attention. I look over but see nothing
>walk up to the window like a stupid nig nog
>nothing
>OH SHIT OH FUCK theres a girl outside
>wtf its like 40° out and shes in some nighty
>i blink and shes looking at me
>its so strange theres no tell to her movements. Like one moment she was looking out at the forest and the next was somehow staring me in the eyes without having turned her head
>freak the fuck out on the inside and am about to nope the fuck out when she fucking smiles.
> when i say smile i dont mean like "oh hey friend" smile i mean "oh hey meat" smile
>no malace just the sense to run like a rabbit
>the smile isint even real its like some cheap joke you see in a childrens cartoon when a evil character tries to smile and doesn't know how
>the muscles were working but there was wayy too much teeth showing
>normal teeth but just way to big a smile
>her eyes
>the same as the dog outside
>huge pupils..no iris
>like when your pupils are dialated so they can check your eye's? Like that but bigger.
>i try sprinting to bed but trip over a box of shit and knock myself out cold on the bedframe
>about 30 seconds i wake up
>then windows clear, head hurts but doesn't seem to be any damage
>i was a clumsy ass kid
>quietly go and get my gun

Yes i had a gun at 12, it was my dads old 1911 it hurt my hand at the time to fire it but i figured some .45acp would help atm

>wake up dad and tell him
>he grabs a shogun and head outside brushing it off as somedream
>>
>>18275375
Dunno man. Ill just tell the story and leave it up to you guys. Ive throught skin walker but this whole thing was so fucked man i cant go to either house without a gun now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161014-113912.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161014-113912.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>18275391
>shiver inside and wait by the door. Gun in hand
>hear a knock
>look through the peep hole
>holy shit its dad
>breathe a sigh of relief and open the door asking if he saw anything
>hes silent
>"d-dad?" He stands stock still, the shotguns gone. Just staring ahead
>i reach for him
>"mwray i crom in?"
>wut
>he looks down at me
>his fucking eyes
>those fucking eyes
>no irises
>"mwray i crom in?" The same warbly distorted voice
>his fucking mouth doesn't move when he speaks
>just a open mouth gape
>i scream and draw the gun on him
>i fire two shots into the things stomach
>its gone
> i mean the thing was gone before i even tensed the muscles to move my arms
>dad dashes back inside the mud room we have screaming about what the fucks going on
>look at his eyes
>their normal, i cry and collapse into him, we leave in the morning

The shitstorms not over yet guys
>>
>more skinwalker stories with literally every single fucking trope imaginable throw in

it's been like 3 years since I started browsing this board and this is literally the only thing people post about when they try to make their own creepypasta.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161027-155228.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161027-155228.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Final story. Maybe not sure.

Also pic related. THOSE ARE THE FUCKING EYES

>dad takes me home the next day. Chill at moms. She plans a trip up to her cabin which im much more comfortable with. Its off lake superior. Nice little port town about a hours walk away.
>head up, mom doesn't want me to bring gun but dad gave it to me and god damn im bringing that shit
> we head up and as usual i crash with my cousins. They have this scout camp up there that we meet at and chil and do fun shit
>show off my 1911.
>look like a badass
>mom tells us to go to bed.
>no dog this time but i got my cousins.
> plus this is about a hundred miles in the opposite direction.
>im safe
>mom walks in and says goodnight then turns out the light
>smile and pass out
>light scratching wakes me up
>immediate panic
>wait im a hundred miles away, everythings fine
>lay back
>theres a window directly over my bed
>theres a face there
>fucking horror tropes i know but i kid you not this is what happend
>its my mom
>shes tapping on the glass with her finger
>the eyes
>its back
>"traht waznt knice"
>the warbling is worse now, the thing is barely trying to hide now
>a grin splits its face
>human teeth, inhumanly large smile
>fucking shuddering
>dissappears
>fuck this shit im done
>i walk to the front door and peep out, nothing
>walk outside and scream at the thing to fuck off and leave me alone
>scream for what seems like hours but was prolly only 20 minutes
>mom comes out yelling at me.
>thing moves in the bushes and i fire at it
>fucking screach straight from the depths of hell. Like someone took a womans scream and upped the pitch by 400% in a soundmixer
>mom turns white and we sprint inside
>go home the next day
> never bothered by the thing again.
>scarred for life
>end
>>
>>18275413
Just telling my experience brah. Tho ive never heard of a skin walker doing this shit but whateves
>>
That, my friend, was no skin walker. It was a invasive-manifested tulpa that takes the shape of something from your mind. What you shot at with your mother, however, may have been a random woodland animal.
>>
My cousin befriended a kid that had umbanda parents.
He told me that his friend could give people headaches just by looking at your eyes. I, of course, didn't bought that shit.
When I met him, I was a little frightened. I didn't believe what my cousin told me, but I was a child so I got a little uneasy about it.
Turns out that he was just a normal boy, we played some SEGA and football together. But meanwhile we were outside, walking around the streets, my cousin brings up the issue and this kid sighs.
I told him that it was impossible, but he told me to look straight at his eyes without blinking. After a couple of seconds, I started to feel really dizzy, and my vision started to get blurry.
The strange feeling got so strong that I couldn't bare to look anymore, but I couldn't move my eyes. This kid realizes that I was started to feel bad, so he blinks and the feeling wore off instantly.
I asked him how did he do that, but he told me that he had no idea. It was something that just came natural to him.
That night I had horrible nightmares, and later I woke up in a pool of cold sweat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.