[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleiadian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pleiadian.jpg (31KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
pleiadian.jpg
31KB, 251x300px
I just learned some new information that the Cherokee mythology claims that they originated in the Pleiades as star seeds of knowledge. If the Cherokee tribe and other native tribes are indeed Pleiadians, why are they perceived as nordic and germanic looking in popular culture? Is it just whites wanting to become something 'special' when in fact they are not? What is the reason?
>>
>>18275307
Because they aren't real, bud. Sorry.
>>
>>18275310
That isn't the question, bud. Sorry.
>>
Even if you are from pleiadies, and you are white, that doesn't mean that you could not get a body with a different color. If your plan is to incarnate in a place, where there is e.g. black peoples, would it be weird to have a white skin? I would rather incarnate as a black person, then I could melt myself much better in that culture. Depends on what you want to get from that experience on earth.
>>
File: Nebra_Scheibe.jpg (2MB, 1611x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Nebra_Scheibe.jpg
2MB, 1611x1584px
Ancient Europe also shows interest in the Pleiades.
If all humans can originate on Earth, then all humans can originate elsewhere too.

The questions you have to ask:
Are the deceptions accurate?
Are the ancient legends true?
Are the Pleiades the point of origin for humans?
>>
>>18275307
Where did you here that from?
I would like to look at this myself.

>why are they perceived as nordic and germanic looking in popular culture? Is it just whites wanting to become something 'special' when in fact they are not?

My understanding of Pleiadians is that they are primarily spiritual beings; in which case it wouldn't matter what they look like.

Nonetheless if Cherokees did come from Pleiades, we must take evolution into account.

Also, a basic understanding of evolution would confirm that either the Pleiadians breed with other Amerindians and eventually their genes got lost or the Cherokee never came from Pleiades in the first place.
>>
>>18275316
It's all just make believe, bud. You can play pretend if you'd like, but just remember not to take it all so seriously and have fun ;)
>>
>>18275307
your new information is bowlshit indians are always pulling this shit because they want something that sounds really good so they all believe in this bowlshit until it's half true
>>
>>18275411
It's not really new information. It's been in their mythology before your grandparents fucked.
>>
Navigation by the stars, prided by the ancients of the northern colonies on the other side of the
Great Water
Great wealth
Great pride
Death by fire, burial by water
>>
>>18275339
He heard from the thread that says humans may have come from mars here on /x/
>>
Yes, they came from the Pleiades a long time ago. Most didn't travel and settle here though. They incarnated here, meaning they chose Earth bound bodies as their next life after Pleiadies.

If there were any nordic features among them, it would have been wiped out eventually because Native Americans lifestyle probably created more natural melanin in their skin tones.

Pleiades do look Nordic though. That much we know because from much of their communication with us, it is how they describe themselves.

Anyway, a huge chunk of the world's population is actually Pleiadian. But that line started thousands of years ago.

There are new incarnations of Pleiadians today.

I am one of them.

Maybe you are too.
>>
>>18275943
Of course I am. I'm Cherokee.
>>
hi pleiadian freinds
>>
>>18276698

OH DUDE GET THAT OFF THE INTERNET JESUS WHAT THE HELL IS WEONG WITH YOU DONT YOU KNOW THAT IS THE VERSION OF KRYPTONITE FOR US PLEIA------
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.