[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija Board Guide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: ouija.jpg (207KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
ouija.jpg
207KB, 970x545px
As you all know, Halloween is coming up and some of my friends and I are going to use a Ouija board on Halloween. I'm asking you guys for any advice on how to go about using it without getting killed/possessed by a demon. Basically a guide on how to use it, what not to ask, what to be vigilant for, what to do when (x) happens, etc.
>>
Ouija boards are literally kids toys

Do a ritual and summon a demon instead
>>
>>18274355
Yeah I'd rather not fuck with demons. thanks for the suggestion though
>>
>>18274351
>playing ouija
That's a little gay, isn't it?
>>
>>18274351
>>18274362
You must be 18+ to post on this board
>>
Anything the parker brothers can mass produce isn't too fucking paranormal.
>>
File: moot_tabler.jpg (55KB, 380x507px) Image search: [Google]
moot_tabler.jpg
55KB, 380x507px
>>18274842
>Anything the parker brothers can mass produce isn't too fucking paranormal.

But if it was handcrafted by learned artisans you'd say it wasn't paranormal either so your point is moot.
>>
File: 1287478.png (961KB, 839x2406px) Image search: [Google]
1287478.png
961KB, 839x2406px
>>
>>18274351
Ouija boards only work when you do it by yourself, alone. They're a powerful tool and amplifier (like the pendulum in classic hypnosis but with more options). They can be used to construct entities too, it helps with creating dissociations.

If you're looking for "ghosts" you'll only get jerks, placebo and some mass panic, it fits the Halloween vibe tho.
>>
>>18274351
Don't use them if you're a teenager
>>
ZoZo Ouija Board Demon Haunted House Night One CCTV Cams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i469UelcJyY
>>
>>18275245
oh yea its a live stream.
>>
>>18274355
How would one proceed with this?
>>
>>18275252
I did not watch them try to conjure up the demon, i saw the live video last night but did not check out the video until 30 minutes ago.
>>
>>18275252
Paint a pentagram on the floor preferably with blood or something related like BBQsauce.
Be sure that you never step on the lines, this is most important.
When done, place a handfull of soil, a glass with water, a glass with water with gas and fire (a candle would be best, but no bee wax) in four corners of the pentagram.
Step in the fifth corner and repeat this sentence five times:

ABARKUHL BRAXES TOLODES VAGAHN SOLEMN.

After this you blow out the candle, drink the gas water and moist the dirt with the other glass of water.
But be careful not to step on the lines!!
Leave the pentagram on the ground an DON'T mess with it.

Do this only on odd days of the month and never at full moon.

If you have any pets, they will first notice a change. maybe they get a little unsettled in your presence, especially cats.
After five to ten days you should recognize a change in the way people behave when you are around. Don't be alarmed thats pretty normal and it shows that the summoning had worked.
When this occurs, be sure not to look in mirrors too often, it might disturb you. When you feel the urge to shatter a mirror, resist it at all costs. You would only produce more mirrors and multiply the effect on you. Best you get rid of all your mirrors.
Another important point would be that you never sleep with any kind of weapon besides your bed, like a knife or cut of cables straight of the socket.

Do all this and write your experience down for us to read.

When it all gets a little too fucked up then you have to get rid of the pentagram. this is your sole ticket out so don't mess it up:
It only works on full moon and when the date is even.
You have to ejaculate in each of the corners of the pentagram. There must be semen on the ground so be sure to be loaded properly.
When done wash all the parts of your body which became spoiled with your semen with cold water.
Take a hose and wash the pentagramm off the ground.
This should have done it.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (17KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
17KB, 290x174px
WhY nOt MaKe A lUiGi BoArD, iNsTeAd?
>>
>>18274351
Have you decided it's going to be you or your friend moving the piece and saying it's moving on it's own?
>>
>>18274351
Check out my new Ouija board video!

https://youtu.be/dw0u0U9Fl-k
>>
>>18274362
If there's no talking you out of it then a good thing to have prepared is salt in case shit goes south. I don't know how much help it will be though. Using those things can end badly enough on their own, but I don't even know how to describe how much worse shit can get on Halloween. I'm not saying that something bad will definitely happen, but I'd make sure that you're willing to risk dying for the chance to talk to a ghost. My best advice for you and your friends is to not do use one. At the very least not around this time of year.
>>
>>18274868
This graphic is the stupidest thing ever and has been torn apart multiple times.

I have no idea why people keep posting it.

>>18276483
Nice role play.
>>
Basically you wanna invite anything and everything but mostly the most powerful stuff to talk, then when you're done burn the board to close the doorways
>>
The best you get is it moving around slightly via ideomotor effect.

More than likely though you'll just be asking questions to yourselves without it moving at all.

It's actually quite boring.
>>
File: ouija.jpg (157KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
ouija.jpg
157KB, 570x760px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.