[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

here to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: shamen.jpg (16KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
shamen.jpg
16KB, 236x317px
im a shaman taking questions. ask away.

my spirit animal is the raven.
>>
>I identify as a raven
>fucking get cucked
>woopily woop woop
>aaaah juggganug
>>
>>18274335
How many chunks will you give me outta this
>>
How does one identify their spirit animal?
>>
One question:

Why?
>>
>>18274335
A gypsey princess cursed me in a past life to never find love. How to fix?
>>
>>18274356
Gypsy princess is basically an oxymoron, those stinky bastards never had a country, let alone nobility.
>>
>>18274335
How does one open the door into shamanism? Do I need an invite first?
>>
File: dots2.jpg (15KB, 197x233px) Image search: [Google]
dots2.jpg
15KB, 197x233px
How many times have you performed a psychopomp?

When was he last time you took 5 grams in silent darkness?

Who stole the chicken?
>>
>>18274340
usually itll keep finding its way into your life through specific symbolism. (thats how i found out) itll show up over and over. until its just obvious. its a game of feeling. you'll know when you find it. devils in the details but gods in the timing. keep searching.
>>
>>18274352
because
>>
>>18274376
ive eaten enough shrooms for a lifetime, ill get around to doing it in the dark some day but its not a priority. last psychopomp was yesterday playing my native american flute. and idk who do you want it to be?
>>
>>18274370
it sorta just happens. do more research i guess. find out for yourself. consider this an invite? thats one question im not totally sure how to answer. i never got an invite it just happened.
>>
>>18274356
curses are just a different end of the spectrum. they can be blessings in disguise. sounds to me like you might just need to change some habits instead of blaming it on a 'curse'. free yourself from that illusion and just work on yourself. love will find its way to you when youre ready.
>>
>>18274339
you can have all the chunks you want
>>
>>18274357
because youre a hairy asshole
>>
What was your coming of age ceremony? Were you reborn?

Also, whats the best way to find ones spirit animal, assuming theyr spiritually attuned?
>>
>>18274335
What's my spirit animal?
>>
>>18274452
i dont know that one. want me to guess?? armadillo
>>
>>18274452
people can have more than 1. i have many.
>>
Since you decided to be deliberately vague:
What shamanic tradition do you practice, and what practices have you been trained in?
>>
>>18274478
rooted in western buddhism and universal obscurity.
>>
>>18274335
is your name juan?
>>
>>18274335

What can you do? As a shaman, I mean?

If anything, why can't you show us? Why can't you take a picture of what you do and say "check this shit out"?

Can you do anything to me? As in, the guy behind this post? If so, what? If not, why not?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
HERE TO HELP

I JUST SMOKED SOME DMT WITH MY BROES AND WOOOAHH THAT SHIT IS LIKE WOAH

I SAW MY SPIRIT ANIMAL IT IS A CROW AND IT WAS LIKE KNOWLEDGE AND I LEARNED SO MUCH AND RIGHT AFTER I CAME BACK I SMOKED A BIT OF CRACK AND YOU GUYS I DISCOVERED I AM A SHAMAN WITH POWERS

ASK ME ANYTHING BECAUSE EVIDENTLY I HAVE REACHED THE PINACLE OF HUMAN UNDERSTANDING

PIC RELATED IS ME IN THE MIDDLE OF HIGH MAGICAL ENDEAVOR
>>
>>18274496
sounds to me like youre talking about yourself buddy, especially if thats you in that picture.
>>
>>18274495
i can use my words and my presence, i can read minds and intentions, i can heal through love and different rituals, can guide and help lost souls. idk man, im new to it. im still getting training, but one thing i can do for you guys is just answer questions. i have alot of knowledge than can help people. especially people getting fucked in the head by all the shit they see on this god forsaken board
>>
>>18274490
no but close
>>
>>18274335
How have you spent your talent points?
What are the totems you use the most in PVP?
What arethe totems you use the most in PVE?
>>
>>18274527
i am a creature of love and i love art, music, skateboarding, and skiing . thats all im gonna say, i dont like talking about life as a game
>>
>>18274853
But that's exactly what it is. Your body is your character and you explore this world with it. Can I hit you up if I needed a healer in the future? Gonna start making a pvp team for the apocalypse in the future
>>
When did you start rping on /x/ and why?
>>
Does a shaman have to do drugs? Because I believe I am also a shaman, since I do most of the shamanic stuff other than drugs (other than tobbacco, and I sometimes binge caffeine). I achieve altered states the hard way.
>>
got any love spells?
>>
>>18274886
doesnt have to, but everything happens for a reason
>>
>>18274901
i wish you all the love you could ever need,

emulate jesus and things fall into place. everything said in the bible is straight, its just a dramatic story of human nature/battle with the ego. were in hell and the only way out is to love your way out. bless you.
>>
Can you tell me anything about infant graveyards, if they are a "thing"
>>
>>18274335
Have you ever seen your mom in the bath?
>>
File: dr.jpg (11KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
11KB, 200x224px
>>18274874
got a place for a paladin in your party, my friend?
>>
>>18274496

Why does reality exist?
>>
>>18274335
Have you ever been to Alaska?
>>
>>18274427
Is my spirit animal a frog then? I get trips on a fairly regular basis and I praise KEK everyday.
>>
>>18274335
Is Sofia going to, or is she cheating on me in any ways? And should I be concerned of any other guy?
>>
>>18274335
I am a new shaman with upcoming duties. How do I close a vortex and how do I clear a lifelong attachment? I've much more to deal with on this land but these are my unknown aspects. I am rabbit if that helps.
>>
I went to a shamanic sound journey, and I had a couple of visions. In one of them, I saw a dairy cow/plains buffalo/water buffalo triumvirate. They all told me not to eat beef any more. The shaman leading the ceremony told me to heed the message. I haven't eaten beef in a few months. But I need another shaman to explain this. Are cows/buffalos my main spirit animal too?
>>
>>18274335
How is the ancestor worship going?

im on my last day today
>>
>>18274525
John? Giovanni? Ivan? Jean?
>>
>>18274335
how do you find your spirit animal; if as a human: a creature by nature, that defines itself; its too paradoxical for me to be able to feel to know. (if it helps, i have always had an affinity for the wind, but i am an Aries)
What's my spirit animal OP?
>>
>>18274335
can you dome yourself off or even toss your own salad? like can you reach through shamalama magic? if you do provide yourself oral release are you able to alternate between butthole, balls, and angus?
>>
>>18277941
Not OP but place yourself into a trance (drums work best for me) and begin moving. You'll find you are imitating the animal you have the most contact with in this state.
>>
>>18274335
I think my spirit animal is a blue jay? What does it mean?
>>
What is the place called, where you can go when a vortex is open, on a ground for example? That underworld -thing?

And do you have a place that is above our earth?
>>
>>18275190

Well that depends, are you slimy and planning to have a lot of kids that you don't care about?
>>
What is ops shamanic destiiny?
>>
File: Hamatsa_shaman2.jpg (796KB, 1116x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Hamatsa_shaman2.jpg
796KB, 1116x1462px
Yo dat hasch so thicc dat the medicine man trembled while pointing da finger and said "that hasch is t h I c c "
>>
>>18277975
Op is a faggot
>>
>>18274527
>>
>>18274335

My spirit animal is a dragon
But people tell me dragons don't real
How can I be real if my dragon don't real?
>>
File: crowamerican.jpg (109KB, 550x621px) Image search: [Google]
crowamerican.jpg
109KB, 550x621px
>>18274335
CAWW!!! CAWWWW!!!!
>>
>>18274335
why did you drive Vetaliy to suicide, Patrick John?
>>
>>18277941
>i have always had an affinity for the wind

there is modern medicine against uncontrolled farting
>>
>>18274356
Shower, get a good haircut, lose weight and wear something that looks less autistic.
Then the spell will magically be broken
>>
>>18274460
Armadillos are cool
>>
>>18280437
OP probably can't distinguish a crow from a raven
>>
File: Barack-Obama-3.jpg (27KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Obama-3.jpg
27KB, 485x340px
my spirit animal is an obama
>>
>>18274335
Dear shaman. I am an alcoholic. How do I fix this.
>>
>>18280591
drink more
>>
>>18280596
This is why I love chan
>>
>>18274335
Its possible to have 2 power's animals?
>>
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
>>
>>18274335
>got haunted by smth
>got freed by a friend
> friend told me i'm linked to etheral world
>been medidating
>i was about to awaken my third eye
>been told Im sort of shaman and spirit animal is snake
>Mom told me I have healing powers
>progression has stopped for 1 week,
>I want to know more about etheral world, i need to evolve more. What to do ?
>>
>>18274335
my spirit animal is harambe
>>
My spirit animal is a Crow. Do you have anything that I can use to change my eye color?
>>
>>18280721
Why?
>>
File: salmon.jpg (65KB, 600x233px) Image search: [Google]
salmon.jpg
65KB, 600x233px
my spirit animal is a salmon, what does that say about me?
>>
can you float?
>>
>>18274427
Wow... that's the best evasion I've seen in a while.
>>
Why do crows follow me and wait for me outside my home? Am I at the wrong place and they're telling me to do something I can't comprehend?
>>
>>18274335
will i pass my school year
>>
When will I return to my former self?
>>
http://www.spirit-animals.com/spirit-animal-totem/
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.