[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the spookiest thing to ever happen to you in a graveyard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: elberly.png (2MB, 1744x1135px) Image search: [Google]
elberly.png
2MB, 1744x1135px
What is the spookiest thing to ever happen to you in a graveyard?
>>
I got a bad handjob in a cemetery. Cold spots probably
>>
I died.
>>
File: IMG_1794.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1794.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>18274534
>I died
>>
Some guys Dressed in black burying a girl in a white dress alive. Its was during school time and My school was next to the graveyard so Cops came rather Quick and got em.
>>
>>18274534
You died in a cemetery ?
the joke would have worked if you type
ive been burried in a cemetery
>>
>>18274800
Nah, then everyone just would have teased them for not being able to spell "buried".
>>
>>18274809
>teased them for not being able to spell "buried".
True.
>>
The Doucette stone in attleboro ma.
Used to glow, was on unsolved mysteries. Coincidentally, Doucette = do u c ette. Do you see it
>>
Was attacked by hellhounds
>>
Someone lied to me on /x/ about things that didn't happen.
>>
>>18274879
That's horrifying, anon. Are you all right?
>>
>>18274331
I was smoking a bowl with a friend and a car passing by slowed down... we thought it was a cop. That's about it.
>>
I was surrounded by dead people, pretty spooky
>>
I accidentally knocked of thee the G off the Graveyard sign and skeletons rose and started raving
>>
aren't graveyards least likely to be haunted?
>>
>>18275248
I'm not sure why you'd think that. Regardless, my mother once lived literally right next to a graveyard for a few years, and literally nothing ever happened while I was over there.
>>
>>18275272
It makes sense to me. If ghosts exists in the form many people say (which I don't believe) they would haunt were they died
>>
File: b29.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
b29.png
151KB, 421x500px
>like to go for walks in a local cemetery
>peaceful, not a lot of people lots of history
>also can be pretty spooky
>one night close to Halloween I want to go because it was an overcast day and I like walking in that weather, especially in a cemetery (dont judge me)
>forget that it gets dark a lot sooner out, leave at dusk with the sun setting
>get to the cemetery and see a sketchy looking dude sitting outside it on the street, dont think much of it and go inside
>walk around for a bit, see the same dude a little while later just sitting by some gravestones
>now im a little spooked, walk around some more and try to get some distance
>spot in the cemetery has a big hill that goes from the more modern graves to the oldest part of the cemetery, graves dating back to the early 1800s
>get this weird, sixth sense feeling and look over my shoulder
>same guy, at the top of the hill, looking down at me and making no effort to hide it
>cut through some trees and go around the hill top
>end up on the eastern side of the cemetery (its a big place), start thinking of my next move when I hear crashing behind him
>same dude, now running through the woods after me
>bolt it and hide by a mausoleum, see him come of the trees and scanning the area before running back down the hill
>its dark now, thankfully I know my way around and sneak back to the front
>gates locked, didnt realize how much time had passed
>scale it and fall on my ass over the side, look back and see him standing maybe 20 yards away grilling me
turns out the area became a hot spot for homeless and vagrants in the colder months
>>
>>18275353
A NEWT?!
>>
>>18275381
I'm assuming he got better.
>>
Found some hornets in a ceramic birdhouse in a tree near my grandma's plot. Wasn't expecting them so they right startled me
>>
>>18274331
Graveyards are always more sad than spooky to me. I never get the feeling of being watched like I do in old abandoned buildings; it's just peaceful and melancholy.

Probably because they're places of rest. The dead there have found their peace.
>>
>>18274331
I live next to a graveyard right now. Our back garden literally backs onto it. Just have to hop over a 3 foot high wall. Can see it from my window.

No spooky ghosts so far, and lived here for 2 months.
>>
>>18274331
I watched my grandmother's casket get dug back up after a year or so

It was in broad daylight but that shit was extremely unsettling
>>
>>18274331
>Stolen car
>Suddenly blue lights
>Police chase
>Everyone jumps out car
>I'm driver so police chase me
>Run into graveyard
>Hiding behind tombstone while watching police torches search for me
>Get hit by small stones a few times

Now either it was some kids who were hanging round a graveyard in the middle of the country side at around 2 in the morning or it was something...else. This happened about 7 years ago and sparked a mild interest in the paranormal.
>>
>>18275960
Why were you driving a stolen car, anon?
>>
File: Shaggy11.jpg (34KB, 345x276px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy11.jpg
34KB, 345x276px
>>18274534
guys... I think there's a g-g-g-ghost posting on on 4chan
>>
>>18274331
They buried both my Grandmas in them
>>
>>18274331
>Be me like 16
>with two other friends in the piss pouring rain at like 3 am
>the town we are in is tiny as fuck in the middle of the forest
>population like 1200
>we're walking through this graveyard baked as fuck
>Literally all of us soaking wet but don't care because we're edgy teens in a graveyard
>One friend decides to piss on one of the graves
>Someone he didn't like had his dad buried there
>after he is done pissing other friend grabs one of those solar panel lanterns out of a grave
>I grab one from another nearby grave
>Keep walking around after that using the lanterns by our chins to make us look spooky
>we walk past this little building at the edge of the graveyard
>I ask friends what its for
>friend puts lantern under chin again and tells me that they keep the bodies there during the winter until the ground thaws for spring
>as soon as he says that both his lantern and mine turn off simultaneously
>my friends didn't seem to think much of it but its always kinda gave me the tingles when I think about it
>>
>>18275547
You must live in our old house.
>>
>>18275567
Why did they excavate it?
>>
>>18277454
Stop being a disrespectful faggot.
>>
Being locked up at night ...i thought i was alone there...others thought that too...
>>
Ayo hollup
http://youtu.be/BM9t5a43oPQ
>>
>>18277492
Lmao everyone was a disrespectful faggot at 16
>>
>>18274879

untrue. people don't just lie on the internet.
>>
>>18277693
No, not everybody pissed on graves at 16.
>>
>>18275374
fucking annihilate the hobo fag
>>
File: nah.jpg (27KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
nah.jpg
27KB, 400x299px
>>18278384
>>
Why there should be some thing paranormal in a graveyard?
The died are in peace and sanctified in a church.
I think that it 's more scary stay in a madhouse ...
It s very scary
>>
>>18274809
Fuck you
>>
>>18274331
I live right next to one and walk through it early in the morning and late at night. Scariest thing that happened was when someone didn't have their dog on a leash.
>>
>>18274331
Well, not exactly in a graveyard, but next to it.
>Be me a few years ago
>Playing Ingress, either on my way home or while walking my dog, can't remember which is true
>It doesn't matter, the park has a dog walking part and a bunch of artworks I submitted as portals long ago
>I'm basically the grandfather of all the Pokestops in my town
>Anyway
>The park sits next to a graveyard, separated by a wall
>The graveyard's gate is next to one of the park's entrances in a narrow street
>As I'm heading home, "Graveyard" is just out of range
>Screw home, let's hack that graveyard!
>So I go into the street and do it
>Now that's done, I decide to get the park too
>So I walk a little further towards the chapel at the park's entrance
[to be continued]
>>
>>18274856
horseshit
>>
>>18275528
No such thing as "peace at death". There is nothing after death. Your consciousness ceases to exist. Peace is a feeling, which requires a consciousness. There is literally nothing once you die.
>>
>>18278074
Exactly. Why the fuck would someone do that?
>>
>>18275374
You from Columbia sc? We got a graveyard exactly like you described
>>
>>18278528
>Notice a little girl standing next to the path
>She's wearing a night gown and holding a stuffed toy
>It's probably late autumn, I'm wearing a jacket and gloves
>Not that the latter matters, my hands are only rivaled in temperature by my stepfather's
>Post mortem, that is
>I'm as rational as a human can get
>I'm contemplating asking her what she's doing out there in the middle of the night
>She's creeping me out though
>What if it's a prank? My worst fear is jumpscares
>She's far too cliché a ghost for it not to be intentional
>So I just do my thing, minding my own business
>Meanwhile, she's just standing there, ever so slightly perpetually dangling her toy
>I give her a quick glimpse as I pass, down the street but not into the park as planned
>No reaction
>I do some Ingress-related stuff on my phone
>My dog does some dog-related stuff on the ground, if he's actually with me
>I'm predominantly super awkward and I don't want to get pranked or be the creep talking to little girls at night, so I just head back home
>I skip the park though, don't really feel like getting near her (I really do not like jumpscares bro)
>Also, basic horror movie survival
>The girl remains where she was, unchanged
All I felt afterwards was shame, because I acted like some idiot who actually believes in ghosts and didn't have the balls to ask her whether everything was alright. I mean, a child shouldn't stand alone in such clothes in such a cold and empty place. Because of some stupid fiction-induced precaution I ignored a child who might have needed my help. That is the truly disturbing part. That my confidence in my rational thinking has failed me. It shows that even the most sober of people can get carried away by improbable fantasies. Next time you find yourself in a slightly unnerving situation, don't be an idiot like me.
>>
>>18278581
By the way, I was like 16 or 17 at the time, which doesn't make it any less stupid though.
>>
I once had a little girl show me to her own grave.
I also once removed a shadow entity from a graveyard that was feeding itself on the spirits there.
>>
>>18278591
Removed...?
>>
>>18275547

Do you have a really bad cockroach problem anon?
>>
>>18278591
Bullshit! Is that all this board is, just a bunch of fucking ghost LARPers?
>>
this one time a zombie grabbed my foot. another time a saw a ghost of an old woman just walking around.
>>
>>18278547
I'm sure most people misinterpret being "at peace", in which case your criticism of the term is perfectly valid. I, on the other hand, view non-existence as the most thorough form of being at peace, as it is the most basic and non-reactive state of matter. To me, such void of consciousness once interrupted my life and once my consciousness returned, I knew I had just experienced the most time peaceful interval since my birth.

If being at peace means having no worries, then yes, death is the best way to achieve it, although it doesn't matter how it happened and what happened afterwards. Non-existence is the ultimate form of peace.
>>
>>18278606
Yes. Except the not-so-paranormal stuff that actually happened (>>18278528 >>18278581)
>>
>>18278540
Nope. It's true.
>>
>>18278595
yeah. "leashed' it to myself with 'energy' and dragged the fucker out. I didn't know I could do it until I did it.
>>
>be me
>few years ago
>sudden big changes in life
>unsettled
>wish my dad was still here
>drive out to his graveyard
>midnight
>walk and finally find his grave in the dark
>start talking to my dad
>tell him all that is going on
>stand there a minute
>feel better about my decision to move
>go home

nothing really happened, except i felt better
>>
>>18278715
good story
>>
>>18277693
No, you fucking cunt.

Some people have a thing called respect, which you obviously don't.

Not everyone was an edgy little fuck who could be peer pressured into anything.

Just because you and your pals have no moral sense or values doesn't mean everyone was a dumbass like you.
>>
>>18278547
Kek, because you totally know for sure.
>>
>>18278581
Well you're not as rational as you thought.
>>
>>18278606
Why be here?

Why not fuck off back to whatever homosexual "scary stories/scary picture" website you crawled out from?
>>
>>18278715
That happens to a lot of people.

Dead people can't tell you what to do or interrupt you while you talk.
>>
I got jumped and beaten by a a gang from the local area while taking a short cut through a grave yard. I later found out there was no local gang in the area.
>>
Chicago-fag here. Went to Bachelors grove once. Never again.

Spooky as all living fuck. Felt like I was being watched.
>>
>>18278581
You were this close to getting robbed son
>>
I went "ghost hunting" at night with a friend of mine and her cousin. According to them, they are both "sensitive" to the paranormal. We had an EMF detector, but it never showed any odd fluctuations. Only one odd thing that happened to me that night. The road that we drove into the cemetery was wide and lined with gravel. We initially got out of the car and walked up the road a bit deeper into the cemetery. Once we decided that we were far enough in, we went right off the road into the gravestones. As we were walking, I heard the crunching of the gravel under someone's feet...but we were already well off the gravel road. I got everyone to stop and listen, but the sound had stopped.
>>
>>18274331
We walked like a mile through the woods at night to some late 19th century Indian graveyard. It was pretty neat but unfortunately nothing spooky happened.
>>
>>18279574
Not where I live. It happened in a Dutch town and the "narrow street" branched directly off the market street and, while empty at the moment, is actually lined with houses. Not apartments or big cardboard houses surrounded by big gardens like in the US, but compact Dutch houses with doors directly at the sidewalk. It's a good neighbourhood (we don't really have particularly bad ones in towns like these) and if anything happened, I could just have pressed the closest doorbell. Besides, I walk around that area almost every evening and never experienced or heard of anyone getting robbed in a place like this.
>>
>>18279613
That shit doesn't always work.
>>
>>18275351
People don't often die in graveyards
>>
>>18279516
So you got jumped by some people who weren't in a gang?
>>
File: Kokan-Tschan 20161007_181953.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kokan-Tschan 20161007_181953.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>>18277693
...in the USA?
>>
A party was being thrown in my town and I went there to try and have funw. I only ended up feeling like shit about myself and ran away from there to be left alone.The closest place was the local cementery, so I hid there crying like a bitch until nighttime. I guess that counts
>>
>>18274331
Went to Bonaventure Cemetery in Savannah, GA with a group of people. At one point we passed through a spot that was colder than the surroundings and the batteries on our cameras and phones (they were different things back then) were drained, even if they'd been fully charged just before. Not a very interesting story but that's the way it happened.
>>
>>18278577
no, im in Washington
>>
>>18278598
Nah, just woodlice.

And some big-ass wasps in our bathroom.
>>
I worked as a landscaper when I was 23. We had a contract with a cemetery. We would mow, cut trees, keep it clean. It took about 5 hours to mow every trip. I hated that place. Had to watch out for old graves. Summertime was a nightmare bc it was so damn hot. (Texas)

Well it was a friday. I was so done with mowing.. been working since 6am... 6pm and we are mowing this god forsaken cemetery. I'm cutting weeds around headstoneso like I had a hundred times be4... headphones in jamming dirt nasty or some shit... it's 115 degrees out.. suddenly feel really weird.. wtf. Back of my neck feels cold... God I hope I'm not having a stroke... then I hear something whisper my name... I ignore it... can't be real... hear it again... turn off weedeater...pop out headphones... distinctly feel like something is watching me and about to pounce... hear my name in a whisper again... look that direction and it's coming from a weird tree/shrub tunnel path that leads to a family plot...
I literally said out loud "fuck no! Fuck you! Fuck this job. I don't want to be here. Shut the fuck up so I can finish and get the fuck out of your territory. I'm sorry I fucking disturbed you. This is my fucking job. I'm trying to get some pussy after work and you're fucking up my concentration"
After that it felt like a heavy fog was lifted and I went back to work.

After I finished I went to the truck and my buddy was making his way back to the truck. By now I was already over it texting bitches. He looked at me weird and asked if it was me... I said wtf u mean bruv?
He said he heard his name being called.. thought it was me calling his name.. I asked if it happened over by the tree/shrub cave thing... he said yeah why?...
I nodded and said it we outstayed our welcome and better get the fuck out of there.
He had that look of terror in his eyes.. I had the look of no patience and ready to get drunk and fuck ratchets in mine...

Tl;Dr
Mowed a cemetery. entity called me by name and my friend by name.
>>
>>18277491
My uncle is schizophrenic and started constantly claiming that he dug up her coffin.

He basically turned himself in and they had to investigate but they discovered that he did no such thing.
>>
It's not really spooky or anything, but there was this cemetery near my house, maybe 7 minutes away or so and was a shortcut to the store where we would buy snacks and shit.

Anyway, almost every time we would go through it, the dates of birth/death would be changed on the stones. It wasn't really that spooky, but it was weird.
>>
>>18274665
Uh, want to give us the story here? That's not normal where you live, right?
>>
File: creepy house.jpg (457KB, 1822x822px) Image search: [Google]
creepy house.jpg
457KB, 1822x822px
This thread is rekindling my interest in this little house in the town I went to HS in. It's situated right at the edge of a graveyard, and has been for sale for as long as I can remember. (I moved to the town in 2007, as you can see from google maps it's had a for sale sign since then, and no doubt longer)

The driveway doesn't connect to the house (it doesn't even have a garage). Who owns it? Why are they trying to sell it? It looks very old but not particularly run down. I've driven by it recently and it looks the same as always. The town is pretty wealthy, so why or who would buy this shitty little house? Knock it down and sell the land to the graveyard, I'm sure they'd buy it.

I've thought about sneaking there at night (or even during the day, it's a quiet town) and checking it out a little closer, but the police station is literally in sight from the house. I suppose parking and taking a look is innocent enough, since it is for sale. Still, a very weird property with an interesting history I'm sure.
>>
I got fucking robbed by some druggie cause my dumb ass lurked on /x/ for too long and actually thought ghosts existed. I went to check out a graveyard to find some spoopy ghosts but all i got was mugged.
>>
More depressing than scary, but after my brother died by dad got really drunk and tried to dig him up.
>>
>>18274331
Nothing paranormal has ever happened to me and I still think this happened because i dropepd my fucking phone in the sand, was like 2-3 am and me and my friends were in st augustine FL cause we live close, and my phone worked completely fine until i blasted music throughout a graveyard we were walking through. The sound kept turning up and down rapidly and muting itself. When we left my phone worked fine. Its been almost 4 days and still no problem with my sound buttons or any shit like that. I still don't believe in paranormal stuff LOL.
>>
>>18283578
Samefag. If it even was paranormal what do you guys think it was? Because I literally started smiling hard.. I had a warm loving feeling when it happened. I wasn't even frightened the slightest.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.