[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this ability where I am very very powerful. I can get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (212KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 750x1334px
I have this ability where I am very very powerful. I can get the attention if hundreds/thousands of people at will. I do this while driving. I've been able to do this for about a year now, focusing on growing my power, whatever it is. I havent really seen anyone else be able to do this, and it freaks me out. At first I thought it wasnt real, but after a year of testing this out in different places its real. It basically involves being on your own level and staying there, and projecting some sort of vibe onto a crowd of people, and not leaving from that state. Its pure power, just hundreds of peoples attention at a time out of nowhere, to the point it feels like im bending reality or something. I feel like a goddamn emperor when I do this, and im a 19yo who lives with his mom. Im going to keep testing this, with the goal of ripping something apart or completely realeasing this power, because why not. When I trip on DXM I can do it better. When im sober its not as clear, just comes out in bursts, but when I am tripping I stay on that plane of conciousness, again to the point it feels reality bending. You feel like a giant. The only explanation I have for this is an extremely above average intelligence, or some sort of higher level of conciousness. I have pure power whithin me that can probably sway nations. I know this sounds like delusional rambling, but this is reality. I was wondering if any of you had any information on spiritual power, higher planes of conciousness and the like, because this, what I feel when I perform these acts, is absolutely insane, and no one else can do it. I just feel alone and surrounded by stupid animals. Like a giant, all the time.
>>
File: 1466899335494.jpg (32KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1466899335494.jpg
32KB, 567x561px
>>18273983
>>
File: 1438569107904.jpg (13KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1438569107904.jpg
13KB, 300x262px
No. My dear and Valued Friend. Can't say that I have..
>>
>>18273986
You wont believe it until you see it. The shitty part is since no one else can fucking do this or if they can theyre somewhere I dont know where they are i just feel alone on this rediculousy high plane of consciousness. It blows my mind every day and not a single fucker will know what the fuck this is lmfao.
>>
>>18273993
My life holds no value. No life has value. Im going to die in the masses as well.
>>
Show me.
>>
Hmm, interesting, does your mom ever wear yoga pants around the house?
>>
>>18274024
Wed have to be in a group of people. Next time I do something huge, probably while tripping, i will most likely record it. People just think youre a freak though, or they get on the higher plane of conciousness as well and you start connecting on deep levels.
>>
i have developed this amazing ability where i can metaphorically pee in peoples pockets and tell them it's raining and instead of seriously harming me for peeing on them people will just make fun of me for thinking pee is rain water like i'm some big idiot who really believes that
it's crazy i just keep metaphorically peeing on people and no one's ever mad they just mock me and will even feel guilty about that because they really think i am such a stupid person i cannot be blamed or punished for my actions
when i get caught exploiting or manipulating a person they usually just think i'm being delusional or crazy they don't ever get mad
i think i might have some kind of spiritual significance to this earth because i really feel like i can get away with anything
no one prevents me from doing anything and they do not question my actions critically i don't see how this can be a regular worldly phenomenon because it's simply too consistent and powerfully far reaching i never get in trouble and people treat me like i am a sweet natured idiot no matter what i do
>>
>>18274043
Can you be more clear on what actually happens?

Does everyone look at you at the same time? Do you realize that in your field of vision you can't see a hundred thousand people? So you must be making assumptions and the only thing you can rely on is your (often drugged) mind to tell you that you have the attention of hundreds of thousands?

Can you make a quick video of yourself doing something?
>>
>>18274061

approval_gif.gif

/thread
>>
>>18274061
Youre a retard son. I get resistance from people all the time. I have court in 2 days. I've been suspened, put in jail, have multiple charges, fights with my parents and friends. I dont get treated like some happy retard you stupid faggot. People may question my actions but its true at the end of the day they cant stop me from doing something. Anything someone tells me is just some retards opinion out of a billion retarded opinions. Youre fucking stupid and projecting like a retarded fucking animal lol. Youre just subconsciously reading into what I wrote in the op and judging me for my state of mind, which recently has been about harming people but I still dont give a fuck retard.
>>
>>18274082

>OP confirmed for literally autistic
>"I have the ability to get the attention of hundreds of people at a time"
>as you read through his posts you realize
>what he does is get high on cough syrup, go in to public places and scream about harming people
>thread of the year
>>
>>18274082
>has vulgar temper tantrum while claiming to be esoteric guru genius
i can tell you're trolling but this would be so funny if you weren't
>>
>>18274064
Ill drive over the freeway and maintain some sort of slow pace and you look out over the lanes and force everyone to watch you cross this bridge. Then you can see them respond by them all matching your pace. Its like some sort of subconscious trick to instantly get attention from everyone in the vicinity, like hey look at this guy and follow him he knows whats going on. Or driving on the freeway and a group of like 40-50 cars is coming up and you visualize them moving into a box type formation and they subconsciously do it. You look like a general organising troops. And youre porbably right in that some arent even looking at you, just paying attention to the person in front of them but you started that sway of power. I think its probably a primal way of saying hey im the smartest person here/leader get on this level, because the level im working on is probably better than the one they were on.
>>
The more I think about what he is actually alluding to doing, and why he is refusing to state what he actually does, the funnier this gets
>>
>>18274109
Ive stated multiple times what I do. You organize laege groups of humans at will. Thats literally it. Youre so in tune on a subconvious level you sway whole moods themes wherever you are. Im sorry your retarded ass doesnt understand this and never will, and thats part of my struggle ok buddy. Im not a liar, this isnt a fake thread, this isnt ego boosting, im a fucking genius bro. Eat a fat fucking dick cuz youre too stupid to see this. If you could see what I'm talking about, you would know what I'm talking about, but you dont so youre obviously a fucking average ass sheep. Baa
>>
>>18274106
If you were actually super-intelligent, I think its more likely that your mind is intuitively knowing what they will do next, as your mind would understand the mentality of most normies.

I don't think it would be some telepathic influence from way behind them outside of their perceptions.

I have noticed while driving "My route" where I know the exact timing of the lights and which lanes/blocks to take to travel through the downtown part of city, that other people very much become aware that I know what I'm doing, and they will often follow me, because they realize I'm driving the fastest route.

But I dont see that as supernatural in any way.
>>
Your ability is known but not very well understood. Research is going into it though, I'm sure you can find more detailed information here:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
>>
Op;

I have this thing if I want something bad enough, I get it. It's always been this way. Since I was a kid if I said I'm going to do X, I get x. It even works in raffle or luck situations. If I need it badly enough or have a true desire it always comes to me. I always have this weird anxiety feeling inside of my stomach right before it happens too.

It has happened my whole life. I met someone who once described it to me as the power of will and projection of energy. I'm also the most energetic person anyone will probably ever meet. Energy has a LOT to do with achievements believe it or not.

Are you high energy?
>>
most people are just small animals with mechanical minds that cannot understand life with depth and nuance but i have actually learned the ability to see beyond the veil and manipulate dark shadow forces which can metaphysically entangle the realm of shared conscious networks and hive minds
i am literally an electric blade warp vortex and all animal people sheep fear me because of my ability to manipulate their minds and behavioural network death squad blades
most people are dumb but i am incredibly smart blades vortex and am actually an ubermensch super soldier with supreme cognisance and cognitive control of peripheral consciousness organisms which are actually just mindless zombies
>>
>>18274121
>de
>>
>>18274118

Side note, I also have a really high IQ and drive.

I can also oddly see things before they happen, but I accredit this to observance. Ie: so many car accidents I've imagined a few seconds before shit truly went down and I've moved lanes etc. To avoid it.

I really think it's an intelligence thing
>>
>>18274136
Yes, people use these sites in other countries besides USA too
>>
>>18274118
Yeah that sounds normal. It just feels like my mind is wired to be some sort of large force organizer/general type, thats all. The only problem is Im so sensitive to subconscious stimuli being in grouos just fucking wrecks me sometimes. Like i hear everyone around me moving shit around and based on my former knowledge and the current situation I can follow their thought process and I cant turn it off, its multiple people at once, and when you start interfering with their subconscious its like fucking mind reading. These might be delusions but I try to prove to myself every day their not.
>>
>>18274145

Have you taken the myers Briggs personality test?
>>
>>18274138
Youre probably picking up on subconscious body language primally and know shit is about to go down. Youre smarter so youre quicker to pick up on that shit.
>>
>>18274138
you are probably recognizing details in behavior moments before that are "tells" that the driver is about to do something. I have no problems weaving my way through traffic easily, without actually inconveniencing others. I just pay extra attention to all the drivers around me and the way they are driving and I almost always know exactly what someone intends to do.

I can tell when someone is going to turn right in a mile, when they are in the left lane, long before they turn their blinker on.

I have also avoided quite a few crashes this way.

Its almost completely intuitive to me, I don't literally know the exact tells my subconscious is picking up, but I think you can kind of tell the driver's temperament and intentions by the way they accelerate and such.

But I think its important for you to explain how you know that you are the source that is influencing all these people?

I think life is more like a sailboat ride, and if you are smart and pay extra special attention, you can use your sail in the proper manner to get most of what you want.

I don't think anyone gets everything their way.

But like this metaphor, its more about stubbornness to not give up, and attentiveness to the directions of the wind. You aren't blowing the air into your sails.
>>
But people aren't following you in this thread, people aren't wanting to be on your level. They are even rejecting and insulting.

I guess there is something about the internet that makes it not work.
>>
so many 'highly intelligent' /x/ posters

you're not smart

you're a 12 yr old on the paranormal board of fucking 4chan

you're the type of person who responds predictably to advertising and marketing campaigns

kys
>>
>>18274142
You have to go back
>>
>>18273983
Op you might be bipolar going through a manic cycle. Having a power trip is a pretty sure sign of that.
>>
>>18274159
Its me being an immature 19 yo who hasnt been being a good man. Im in a shitty place in life and people pick up on that and dont want anything to do with you because youll probably drag them down as well. Its me thats the problem. I know deep down Im a great leader, i just have to be a better person. Ive just been a shitty insulting teenager recently and it shows in everything I do. I just have to try and be a good person and then ill have be able to spread good vibes with my power instead of the weak nasty ones ive been having. Im just in a shitty spot and people dont follow take advice or like others in a shitty spot. Its just everyone around me is a dumb goddamn animal. When you read their subconscious over and over all the time you realize thats really what we are, and it just annoys me but I guess thats just immaturity.
>>
>>18274161
>subconsciously noticing things other people notice consciously
>making predictions poorly that other people would do better at
>getting it right and thinking it's magic and not luck or observation
>crude mannerisms with minimal vocabulary indicating limited knowledge base/vocabulary of ideas
Yet people call him intelligent.
Have any of you ever even met an intelligent person?
Why are you using that word to describe dumb people?
>>
>>18274169
back to his room?
>>
>>18274161
Not really. I blatantly see through advertising and marketing if I focus on it. Im not a sheep lmfao. I dont even watch tv, buy new gadgets, follow trends, use social media you stupid fuck. You say kys but I doubt you even know what the void even is lol
>>
>>18274173
My iq is over 159 bro this is the real deal. You are talking to a sociological/psychological genius. I have no ego this is anonymous and no one here is going to be able to help me why would I lie?
>>
>>18274187
>classic STEM all arts majors are r/iamverysmart meme
don't forget to talk about philosophy and use words like ontological and epistemic lol
>>
>>18274182
Why did you skip my question?

Does your mom wear yoga pants around the house?
>>
>>18274192
how do you get a girl to give up her butt
>>
>>18274201
Be a big strong man to the point she wants to
>>
>>18273999
If you were really above average intelligence, you wouldn't be on x you stupid fuck
>>
>>18274201
Take it by force
>>
>>18273983
Confirmation bias.
>>
I have this amazing ability where I can shit twenty two times in one second while snorting toothpicks from a gasoline can and also people notice me when I do It I don't know why but I am just a fetus living with my mom It mostly happens when I have diarrhea (Most of the time)
>>
Its too bad you lack the ability to use commas to prevent run on sentences
>>
File: LUWeoCW.jpg (193KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
LUWeoCW.jpg
193KB, 834x1024px
Cool!!
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.