[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 4

File: How fucked am I?.png (681KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
How fucked am I?.png
681KB, 1280x720px
Sup /x/.
First time actually posting something here because I actually need advice.

tl;dr first:
I may have screwed up when dicking around while half-drunk and summoned a black demon dog. How fucked am I?

Here's what happened.
>Lurking /x/ from time to time because the shit here is fun to read
>Follow some links here and there, read up on some stuff
>It's all just fiction and some is really damn good, with tons of depth and lot's of world-building, which I'm a total sucker for
>Have been looking up demonology stuff
>Mostly the edgy ancient stuff like the Key of Solomon
>Look up some of the local legends and myths, see if the old stories are as good as the new stuff I read here

>Be living in Norfolk, edge of a small town, about 700 people.
>As in all parts of the world, we have stories about hellhounds/demon dogs who roam the country side, bring death and are generally a bad omen.
>Turns out that our black dog, called Black Shuck is pretty famous compared to most demon dogs. Even has his own wiki article and lotsa stories going back nearly five centuries.

Here's the kicker:
>Turns out that Black Shuck, unlike other demon dogs like the Cù-Sith or Barghest, isn't always an evil symbol of death and misfortune, especially in recent history.
>Some people report that he helped them find their way home after they got lost in the night, sometimes even proctecting them from harm.
>I really like dogs, so it's neat to read stories about helpful big ghost dogs.

>Fast forward a few months to last week.

>Last friday, get wasted with friends at a party.
>Pretty bummed out because high-school ex was there as well and I haven't had any romantic stuff since then.
>Get pissed and drink more.
>Eventually just get drunk and depressed enough to ditch everyone and walk 3 miles home.

Cont.
>>
File: 1st Pentacle of the Moon.gif (7KB, 419x449px) Image search: [Google]
1st Pentacle of the Moon.gif
7KB, 419x449px
>>18273141
>Street lights are rare around here, especially working ones, but I'm used to it by now having lived here all my life.
>Still get the creeps because clouds make sure that there is absolutely no light whatsoever and my drunk mind turns the slightest movement or sound into terror.
>Remember all the shit about evil spirits who live in these parts of england and take people in the night
>Sprint the rest of the way home.
>Scared shitless for some reason.
>Still pretty buzzed.
>Drunk me remembers stories about Black Shuck and how nice it would have been to not have been alone.

>Think 'Fuck it, why not?'.
>Do some of the stuff from Key of Solomon.
>Copy and print out pentacles.
>Pic related was main one.
>First Pentacle of the Moon and Fifth Pentacle of Venus.
>Write 'Shuck' in the middle of each pentacle.
>Do kind of the stuff described in Key of Solomon Book 1, Chapter 5,6 and 11.
>Fall asleep on my couch during some part of it.

>Wake up, laugh at my druken shit, clean up and forget about it.

So much for that, just some drunken shit a college student did.
Here's the thing.
Ever since last saturday I've been hearing a dog howling and barking around midnight, nothing too unusual, but no one in my neighbourhood has a new dog.
Sunday evening I put out the trash and monday morning the bags were torn to shreds and all over my frontyard. That has never happened before.
Neighbour asked me if I got a new dog because of the noises coming from my backyard.

Nothing too fucked up.
But just an hour ago I went to get some food from my fridge. The only window in my kitchen is towards the backyard and when I opened the door, I swear to god, there were red eyes at my window. I punched the light on and they were gone.
Two big red dots right at the window.
Couldn't have been street lights or anything. There are none. Behind my backyard there's only fields.

Did I summon a fucking hellhound?
Any advice?
>>
>>18273143
Hey op I think you may need to simply apologize to this creature. If what I have heard about creatures like black shuck is true they don't like to be summoned if it is completely unnecessary. Simply open a window or sneak out into the night that you apologize for summoning it I'm not sure if this will work but I have heard that sometimes these Spirits can be forgiving I wish you the best of luck op
>>
>>18273371
Speak not sneak.
>>
>>18273371
>>18273374
>Speak not sneak.
For a second there I really thought you were saying that I should walk out into the night. Bit risky.

> they don't like to be summoned if it is completely unnecessary.
Problem is that it wasn't completely unnecessary. I might have been drunk, but I still put some... needs into the summoning.
What's worse is that I screwed up most of the ritual so I don't even know if the usual restrictions work.
I could cover myself in grand pentacles and it turns out that they don't do shit.

Wouldn't a being like that be even more angry if it was summoned with a purpose and then simply denied?

I really don't want to piss of a demon dog more than I may already have. No matter how benevolent it may be by now.
>>
>>18273431 just so I know I have this right you summoned it because you wanted company or because you had been scared having walked home alone in the middle of the night? I just want to get my facts straight.
>>
>>18273456
The first one, although certainly motivated in the moment by being drunk-scared of the lone night.

I really didn't think there was any substance to any of this shit.
>>
A quick question:
Do the usual rules of it needing an invitation apply?
It's obviously a being of the night so I'm probably save during the day, but I'd sleep much better if I knew that it can't get to me in here.
>>
>>18273467
Gormley creatures such as this would need an invitation into your home however without knowing what the rituals you performed well and without knowing if you made the sigils and properly or not I don't know how powerful are how weak this creature Maybe the fact that you saw two glowing red eyes outside your window but they disappeared Once you turn the light on tells me that you may in fact be safe but I would not venture outside of your home in the night without some bright source of light on top of that if you can avoid going out without someone else being with you that would be good too. tldr don't go outside without a bright light or somebody with you
>>
>>18273473
Normally not gormly. Damnable auto correct
>>
Are you still there op?
>>
>>18273143

Whew. Maybe the other anon is right and you should apologize and ask it to leave. If you are religious I would advise you pray deeply.
>>
>>18273489
Yeah, still here. No fucking way can I go to sleep right now.

>>18273490
Not religious at all, which might have screwed with the ritual since I used the Key of Solomon. At least partly.

>>18273473
How safe would I be with another person?
More importantly: Would they be in danger if I drag them in?
>>
Op please tell me you didn't go out.
>>
>>18273141
Well the Ars Goetica detail how to command it ditshit so command it. Or use the same book to release it.

Or go further down the rabbithole & summon a protective angel from the Ars Paulina.
>>
Fucking hell, I don't know if I should be worried or glad that I haven't heard any barking for about an hour now.

>>18273517
For fucks sake, no, I'm not a madman. I'm a piss-stupid idiot who messed with really scary shit.

I won't go out, not even with a webcam stream, so sorry all you nutters who want to see a dude get mauled by some not-so mythical demon dog, I'm not gonna be that guy.
>>
>>18273523
>Well the Ars Goetica detail how to command it ditshit so command it
Fuck, really?
Where?

Will it even work? I fucked up half the ritual, who's to say that it has to obey anything I say?
>>
>>18273523
>>18273530
Okay, kind of a problem there:
See, I didn't invoke any of the god and creator stuff and the Spirits Chain, which I assume you referred to, relies on that bit...

I mean, I'll still try, but if it doesn't work, I really can't try the Conjuration of Fire or the Greater Curse because where the fuck will I get brimstone, a black metal box and a fucking sword?
>>
>>18273530
Well believe it or not most creatures like this have a code of honor they won't directly attack there are summoner though they will terrify them. I did something like this is not unlike what you did that's why I have the information that I do although in that situation I kept the papers and things that I used to perform the ritual so that I knew what I had messed up and how to fix it without that information I'm not entirely sure how to help you
>>
>>18273538
Their summoner not there are. I truly detest auto correct
>>
Hello, this is also my first time posting here, my 1st time on 4chan ever actually...I have a black demon/reptilian looking wolf who has been with me since I was 18..at least six years...whatever spirit it is doesnt matter, dog is is just what human can fathom. How it came to me? probly back from the dreamtime world i was in around the same time...but When I was 18 my life was burned by a number of fires left and right. None were devastating in damage, luckily, but with each fire my life took a DRASTIC twist. Fire #2, My parents believed I set fire to their house. Luckily i woke up in time to save it/survive!, and on the wall in the ash my young brother noticed something strange, it was the figure of a scary black wolf. (I still have the picture and upon closer examination you see both the wolf and the black dog are showing their faces, one on top of the other, as well as many other strange things shown) . Fast forward, I still get messages from the black dog/wolf. Some strange barking, but I am very spiritual, and the world is very connected, so they find other ways to come to me...like through 4 chan...but what I noticed is all the deaths in my life have been surrounded by feelings and memories of my black demon dog. Grandparents, old friends. Maybe this is not what you wanna hear..But also all the transitions of my life have been sparked by this demon god. Death is Change..
As for advice, this dog may be an evil demon dog, it may be a symbol death or the devil is giving you. We might all just need to grow up? Either way, I believe its best not to try and get rid of him and hope he doesnt come back angrier. Its also not good to fight his feeling, you just have to control, master. and move on from him like any other stage/trial/wisdom. You will be glad you knew him one day.
>>
What I would advise you to do op is perform a cleansing ritual that is the best information that I can give you without more knowledge on what you have done during your summoning. I apologize if this isn't very helpful.
>>
>>18273545
What you're describing is a creature that sought you out what op is dealing with is a creature that he's summoned it did not actively seek him out it was brought to him through the ritual he performed what we're trying to do is figure out a way to send it back or free it from any bonds that it may have to him
>>
>>18273538
If it is Black Shuck, and it seems that way, I really hope that his code of honour is the more recent version.
And the papers, I guess I could have gotten them, but they were ripped apart and thrown to the wind with the rest of my trash.

Shit shit what if it knew what was in the trash? Got rid of te stuff I used so I can't reverse it
will apologising do anything?
What if just speaking to it counts as an invitation.
>>
The pentacle I used in the ritual is destroyed. It's supposed to protect from the summoned and only be thrown away when it has been sent back.

Can I just recreate it? Will a similar pentacle do?
>>
>>18273568
First you must remain calm creature such as this do not normally willingly destroy that which can free them such as the summoning sigil if it destroyed it I can almost guarantee you it was not intentional what you must do is perform a cleansing ritual I don't want to try to describe it you'll have to look it up but before you do that know that speaking to these creatures is not an invitation unless you specifically say that it is allowed within your home cannot enter much like a vampire yes but it is what it is simply explain to it what the situation is make sure that you feel that it understands that you did not mean to summon it in such a way and you did not mean for it's sigils to be destroyed when you perform the cleansing you're not simply cleansing an evil spirit you are cleansing the ties That Bind the spirit to you evil or otherwise in this case I believe that it will simply leave you be
>>
Also I would highly advise never performing a ritual like this again unless you have a true and dire need for the aid from this creature they did not take kindly to things like this being done more than once
>>
>>18273580
I'll try.
I'll open the kitchen window a tiny bit and explain

Just, you know, in case: Thank you.
>>
>>18273596
As I've said op I've dealt with things like this before believe me this isn't the first time and it won't be the last that someone on this site has a situation like this what everyone who's possibly reading this right now needs to understand is these creatures aren't merely fairytale and Make-Believe you can truly screw yourself over if you perform a ritual not knowing what you're getting into believe me I've seen it happen I've done it myself that's why I'm helping you out with this because I want to prevent someone from having to go through what I've gone through in the past I got lucky some others may not good luck op and the light shine ever in your favor
>>
>>18273605
What this one said. Seriously guys, these things have their own things to be doing most of the time. Shitting around and summoning them for the lulz is not cool or cute.

Also seriously dude your first thought for a cuddly spirit pet was a fucking black hound? come on.
>>
I'm back.
Nothing happened. Literally nothing at all.
I went into the kitchen, didn't turn on the light but there were no glowy eyes, no nothing. Stared out the window for 5 minutes.
Then I opened it just a tiny bit, listened.
Still nothing.
It's a bit past 4am here now, so still pitch-black. No birds either.

So I kind of whisper-talked into the night.
>Shuck, I wish to aopologise for summoning you.
Yadda yadda.
Nothing. I waited a bit, but nothing.
Is that a good sign? Would I have been mauled by now if he didn't accept the apology?

>>18273614
I don't fucking know, I was drunk and sad and alone. I really like dogs so it kinda seemed obvious?
How the hell was drunk me supposed to know that this stuff isn't just fairytales?

And who else would you summon in that case?

>>18273605
Again, thank you.
>>
>>18273633
Good luck OP, will you continue to post about this as it develops?
>>
>>18273633
>summoning anything to be your buddy from the spirit world
I wouldn't, not unless I had a task or a reason. But If pressed some varieties of Fae don't always rip you face off when you summon them. Plus easier ?
>>
>>18273633
When you summon something it creates a bond the fact that it wasn't barking and that you didn't see it probably means that it felt you regret for having some and it in such a way through the bond that you now share again I would advise performing the cleansing ritual because creatures such as these do not deserve to be bound in such a way this creature from my research that I've done tonight does not seem to be malevolent though it usually appears before a major death occurs in the family of the one that has shown itself to that could simply be attempting to warn them of the incoming tragedy and not it causing the tragedy you're welcome for the aide I have given you tonight but again keep in mind that you should not perform a ritual like this unless there is a dire need the fact that you have not heard any barking or a response from it may mean that when you performed the ritual it was done in such a way that it is now dissolved but like I said I would perform a cleansing ritual just to be safe these creatures may be benevolent but they can become malevolent if found for too long and angered too far. I have to go so may the light shine ever in your favor and may you never truly have a dire need for one of these creatures.
>>
The barking is back. It's back and it's right outside under my window. There's scratching as well.

Fuck, I don't want to look.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
what the fuck do i do??
it doesnt stop the barking has never gone on for this long fuck and its still scratching the wall fuck fuck
>>
>>18273670
I can't believe I am saying this because I know how freaked you are but calm down.
Remind me again what this creature was called? Is there any lore for banishing the thing?
>>
>>18273670
Calm down start talking do not invited into your home but speak to it ask it that it Calm and that you will release it you have to keep in mind this creature is being bound to you if you freak out there is nothing that I can do to help you stay calm speak to it if you have salt handy surround yourself in a circle of it as a precaution as I said I cannot know how you summoned this creature it may be black shuck it may be something else the salt will protect you but talk to it make it realize that you will release it Calm it it's Summoner is scared of it creatures like this are usually tied to their Summoners emotions it may be just as afraid As You Are the scratching maybe it trying to get inside as it feels that you were being threatened by something it may not realize that it is what you're scared of as I said find a cleansing ritual and if you have the things at hand perform it if not keep the salt circle around you do not break the circle if you feel that you are that much Danger this is all I can do for you
>>
>>18273671
thank god someones still here
its still outside still scratching

hes called black shuck he just appears on his own and goes away when he wants in the legends mostly at night
>>
>>18273682
You got back porch lights? Flip them bitches on and take a peek, chances are the light will make it more apprehensive to approach.
>>
>>18273682
We are here yes. Breath they respond to your emotions. I know it's fucking primeval fear right now but you have to keep your head. Give me a second to see what I can find. What part of the U.K. are you in. Be vague if you need to.
>>
>>18273689
OP said he lived right outside Norfolk, which is famous for this very entity that's with him
>>
I just realized it may be responding to you talking to it when you spoke to it and apologize for summoning it. It may much like many creatures be excited hoping that you release it quickly if this creature does what I believe it does it has a job to do and you keeping it bound to you is getting in the way of that job stay calm though I don't believe this creature intends you any harm as I said speak to it and free it if nothing else simply state that its purpose has been fulfilled and that you free it from its duties to you I've seen this work before it may work for you
>>
>>18273691
Shuck is all around east Anglia, but yes I missed the Norfolk bit, Sorry. It's been a long day and I am rusty on my Black hound lore.
>>
>>18273686
Nothing like that, it's a very old house.
I only saw the eyes because only the kitchen window doesn't have shutters, all the other ones have big old metal shutters.

The scratching has stopped. I still put on headphones, listening to music. It calms.

>>18273689
Thanks, I'm a bit calmer now. And yeah, Norfolk, very rural lots of fields and forest, not a lot of street lights. Beautiful night sky.
>>
>>18273699
Now while you are calm release it tell it that it is free to go about its business simply state it loud enough for you to be heard
>>
>>18273689
Alright so I a quick bit of google fu and the first thing I note is that the protector bit is for woman generally. Interesting thing for a dog basically named "old demon" to worry about, but what ever. Also it's noted that he isn't too vicious now adays. So this might just be him wondering what the fuck you want. Tell him what the other anon is saying and be sure to thank him for coming to your call. I am trying to find an appeasement that might work as a thank you offering. A steak or something meaty seems the most logical but who knows.
>>
>>18273709
I'm gonna have to go back to the kitchen, don't I?
I'll turn the lights on this time. No chances.
and my mobile as a torch.

>>18273718
Protector for women and guide for those who are lost, yes.
I have some sausages he can have them all.
>>
>>18273699
Ok OP, I see two possible scenarios. This thing is either A) anxious to be released after you talked to it and could be getting impatient or B) very fucking malicious and angry you bothered it. The latter seems less likely because it could probably kill you if it desired. Either release it however you can or lock, cock, and load on this thing with pure, uniodized salt and iron shaving loaded shells. I'd only advise the latter as your back-up, back-up plan
>>
>>18273722
>>18273723
Scratch the shotgun shell part, forgot you're a britbong
>>
>>18273722
Then I would mabye make a bit of a fry up, place them and a bowl of either cream or milk or something alcoholic on the front porch and thank it for coming. Tell it you were thankful for its protection and invite it to leave your company.

I would have some salt on me if it's mad but as noted, if this thing wanted you dead a door wouldn't stop it .
I would also be utterly careful for the next year or so about any amount of bodily injury.
>>
>>18273723
I really hope it's the former because this is britain. Where the hell would I get a big enough gun? Where get a gun at all?!

I got the sausages. I'll apologise again, throw him the food and say word for word:
>Thank you for coming, your purpose has been answered, you are released.
If he starts the scratching again I'll cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>18273734
Close enough. And don't worry your not the first newbie to get your ass in the frying pan. You'll live.
>>
>>18273734
The salt and iron shavings should still help just in case, something about them fucks with entities of this variety. Also try smudging your house or even getting it blessed since you used biblical summoning. These are last resorts, however, as this will make it hostile if it isn't already
>>
>>18273141

It means someone you know is going to die. It doesn't mean you caused it, you just see it now
>>
>>18273746
Yeah you don't want to be rude to it unless it attacks but be ready to defend yourself.
>>
>>18273750
Dude summoned him though. I am not sure if that means the omen still stands ... if it does that's going to be fucking rough.
>>
>>18273750
No for that to hold up it would have had to show itself to him he summoned it he simply pulled it from its job so to speak
>>
>>18273756

Nah. He just sees it at work is all
>>
>>18273766
Right after he did some kind of ritual about that exact demon? Hell of a coincidence.
>>
>>18273734
Oh Pee, are you dead?
>>
>>18273771
wording...
>>
>>18273773
If it killed him I am going to be sad. I have to get shut eye soon though so I just hope this thread doesn't explode while I sleep.
>>
>>18273803
I hope OP just passed out after a crazy night but only time will tell
>>
im on mobile
its still here the eyes are still there it jus sitting there it doesnt move it makes no noises its just there i talked to it i gave it the food its just gone

its just there looking at me
>>
File: 2016-10-27 05.41.21.jpg (40KB, 464x372px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-27 05.41.21.jpg
40KB, 464x372px
fuck the eyes the eyes are just there fuck fuck fuck
my small kitchen light is on and the eyes are still there i cant see anything else its just eyes and black so black but the eyes fuck fuck
>>
please anyboyd please just what do i do what now its just there
>>
>>18273840 has it done anything other than simply sit there and stare at you
>>
>>18273816
How bizarre. Throw holy water or sea salt and banish it in the name of Jesus Christ. Or you can feed it every nite and get close to it and be your own irl anime
>>
You wanted a dog and know you've got one, but you choose to lock it outside in the cold night?
>>
>>18273847
its just there it doesnt move
the eyes were there when i went to the window
they didnt disappear when i turned on the light
i threw the sausages in front of it and they just vanished just black and gone
i talked and it just sits there
it made this noise and those eyes are just there

its not scratching nothing just there
i told it it was released why is it still here why isnt he gone
>>
>>18273141
>Have been looking up demonology stuff
demonology is lame bruh. destruction / affliction is where the party is at for battle grounds. slap like 5 seed of destructions on people then shadow fury to set them off then ember storm gives you instant cast spells some times
>>
>>18273868
I'm not sure why it's still there but it cannot enter your house there is still that code of honor you should be safe to at least sleep close all of your doors and all of your blinds close your windows make sure that it understands that its entry into your house is not permitted you should be ok it could simply be waiting to make sure that you are alright if you're still afraid it may still sense that this is a guardian these kinds of spirits will usually do this say goodnight and tell it you wish it a safe journey this is all the advice that I can offer you. May the light shine ever in your favor
>>
>>18273872
He's obviously still leveling bruh
>>
>>18273829
OP thank you for nice read before sleep. I believe it is RP, but it was fine material. Give Sirius Black some more Brit sausages and go to bed.
>>
>>18273868
OP, salt your doorways and windows just in case. Try some grand pentacles you mentioned earlier as well, its worth a shot
>>
>>18273885
he still hasnt moved at all
i will wait until sunrise. still about an hour. either it will be gone before the first light or i will get to look at him instead of just eyes those red eyes theyre just there no blinking not moving just eyes right there
i
thank you
>>
Oh my god is this shit actually real or are you just scared of the dark and have a spooky imagination
>>
What exactly did you ask it for? You seem to be avoiding this key fact, making me think it was something embarrassing and awful. Did you ask for a gf or to lose your virginity or something? Not to assume the worst of you or anything but this would give him motive to be angry and give you a reason to want to hide your request. I can't help you without this specific bit of information.
>>
>>18273907
This is actually a very pertinent question I honestly can't believe I haven't thought to ask this before myself it may be embarrassing but you have to tell us or we cannot help you
>>
>>18273829
Wow. Dont be a pussy and tell it what you wanted. Tell it that if you pissed it in any way that you will take responsability on it, but it should be merciful. Just yell it and be honest. Dont be scared.
>>
>>18273898
im pretty fucking sure that my imagination doesnt bark and growl and fuck up my lawn and trash and it wouldnt just sit there with red eyes those fucking eyes

>>18273907
>>18273914
why would it matter what i asked if i release him from all of it and bid him farewell? wouldnt it just stop caring and go?
>>
>>18273922
Your brain can connect strange events together to see patterns, have you ever heard of raccoons? They fuck trash cans up and there could be a stray dog
>>
>>18273917
oh yes lets see you be brave be a fucking hero at he dead of night when the harbinger of death is sitting outside your window because you pissed him off lets see you go!
>>
>>18273917
>>18273922
Read fucking imbecile. You wanted company, it is there. Why are you so fucking pussy scared? Face your imbecile actions.
>>
>>18273926
and do raccoons have red eyes and stay sitting just staring
>>
>>18273926
What about the pair of red eyes thou? Did somebody put a Halloween toy on his lawn?
>>
I say you fight the demon, we may just be humans but the human being can be strong, become goku and blast them away, after all your mind is in control
>>
>>18273930
Op this one has a point you wanted company and you have. Talk to him until dawn when he will most likely disappear. It most likely has stayed to fulfill that part of the contract. Spirits are like that. Just talk to it.
>>
>>18273947
I agree. Perhaps it is last night of its company.
>>
>>18273950
PS. Op. Next time... just buy a real dog.
>>
>live in Lincoln
>not sure what folklore we have
>streetlights go out at midnight
>I work the graveyard shift
How do I kill the black dog? Club it go death?
>>
>>18273955
Yepp, full on go out clubbing with it! Drinks, babes, the while 9! If you play your cards right that lightweight should be do hammered he won't recall why he was after you in the first place.
>>
>>18273955
You call the Dementors and explain that Sirius Black is there, they should take him back to Azkaban
>>
Op should let him in.
He was obviously angr/anxious because the rude cunt summoned him and fell asleep without letting him in.
Now that he got an apology, he just wants to fulfill his role.
Op, invite him in and enjoy your new friend.
He will always be there for you, in the dark.
>>
I...
You >>18273947 >>18273930 were right.

My phone is broken. Landed on it when I tripped and fell because some noise from the street startled me, just a car probably.
When I fell he made this whining noise just like a regular dog but still not at all, as if it was coming from outside but also right beside me, and when I jumped back up he was closer to the window and was still just all dark and black and red eyes but not threatening, not scary, not anymore. Nothing to see in the dark but those warm eyes.
He's not gone. At least I don't think so.

I saw his eyes lie down at that small apple tree 6 or 7 feet from my kitchen window. Then they just vanished as if he had finally closed them.
They were there again, exactly there, a few minutes later when I opened the window and kind of asked 'Shuck?'.
No sound, no movement, no reaction. Just those eyes.
I thanked him, really this time and said that he is welcome whenever he wants.

Then after he closed his eyes again I closed the window and came here to write you.
Perhaps he was angry at first. To be summoned when he usually comes when he pleases by some stupid kid who didn't even really know what he was doing...
Maybe he'd really have killed me if I had just gone out there or if I had done nothing for more nights, instead of asking you what to do.

But he didn't leave even after he could have. He could have left and gotten me some other time, if he was out for my blood. Instead he's there and watches and cares.

That's what I summoned him for.
Used the first Penacle of the Moon because he's a spirit of the night and the fifth Penacle of Venus for, well, it's usually for love. Because drunken me was really fucking sad and just wanted someone who cares about me.

He might have been angry with me at first but it certainly doesn't seem like that npw.
He stayed even after he could have left or just could have torn me to shreds a few minutes ago.

Man's best friend, I guess.

Thank you for staying with me and your help.
>>
>>18274078
I'm glad things worked out for the best and I'm glad that on this night you've made a new friend I've got to be going now perhaps we'll speak again someday. May the light shine ever in your favor.
>>
>>18274095
And in yours. Thank you.
>>
>>18273922
Just because you apologize doesn't mean he'll accept it. And he clearly didn't. Asking a being something dumb and selfish is very offensive to them and they're too prideful a lot of the time to accept apologies. Why do you refuse to tell us? You ARE anonymous after all. We can't help until you tell us this.
>>
>>18274078
lol I called it. /x/ people only do magic for "muh gf." Like in tulpa/succubi threads. Hilarious.
>>
>>18274122
You'd have a point, if I weren't so very gay.
And if I had wanted an Incubus this would have gone far smoother, I guess.
>>
>>18273829
After fucking with this picture extensively to try and see what the thing looks like, I'm stumped. There is just blackness, literally no light aside from the eyes. Trying to enhance brightness and contrast does nothing, no matter what tricks I use
>>
>>18273580
Use these ( "." "," ";") please, english isn't my mother language and it's even harder to understand what you say
>>
>>18274078
ITT: OP summons a demon dog looking for a friend, neglects it, freaks out and then bonds with it. Somebody screencap this shit.
>>
>>18273516
Depends how pissed he is at you. He might leave you alone if you go out with a bright light or someone else, but if you did something really stupid while drunk, he might decide to just kill both of you, or brave the light and kill you.
>>
>drunk

Stopped reading
It was all in your head
>>
>>18273143
>Neighbour asked me if I got a new dog because of the noises coming from my backyard.
>Nothing too fucked up.
Haha I'd be shitting myself at this point.
>>
>>18273143
Leave out food for it. Preferably meat and not like dry dog food or something lame.

That's how this shit works. You take care of them, they take care of you. You neglect them, they get pissed.

All household and Guardian spirits are like that.

If you can get away with making a dog house, do that too. Progressively add decoration to it in respect and thanks of ghostial doggo.
>>
Hey, hey mama, said the way you move,
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.

Uh uh child, way you shake that thing,
Gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting.

Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way,
Watch your honey drip, can't keep away.

Ah, yeah, ah, yeah, ah, ah, ah, ah, yeah, ah, yeah, ah, ah, ah.

I gotta roll, can't stand still,
Got a flamin' heart, can't get my fill.

Eyes that shine, burnin' red,
Dreams of you all through my head.

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.

Hey hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby,
Darlin' can't you do me now?

Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby,
Move me while you do me now.

Didn't take too long 'fore I found out
What people mean by down and out.

Spent my money, took my car,
Started tellin' her friends she gonna be a star.

I don't know, but I been told,
A big legged woman ain't got no soul.

Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, ah, ah, ah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah, ah, ah, yeah.

All I ask for, all I pray,
Steady-loaded woman gonna come my way.

Need a woman, gonna hold my hand
Will tell me no lies, make me a happy man.

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.

La-da ah e ah

Yes I will. And, yes, I really, really do, baby, baby, baby.

I can really do you, huh? Ooh, wew, you do it, baby.
Push it, baby, push it, baby, push it, baby, push it, baby,
Push it, baby, push it, babe, babe.
Ooh, ooh, aah ooh. Ooh. I'd really like to do it now. I'd really like to do it now.
>>
>>18274952
Mmm love that song.
>>
File: 142y2dh.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
142y2dh.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>18274952
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.