[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am not a robot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: sFqjnp0.jpg (691KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sFqjnp0.jpg
691KB, 1920x1080px
on AI

so i had a dream about cyborgs who had escaped the facility and had become so intelligent and were developing at such a level that they began to modify and repair their bodies

they were living underground

however in the real world they were a test experiment ran by the people who developed them, in a simulation to see how they would respond in real life as AI cyborgs who looked just like us

eventually they became angered and began to fight each other for some reason... in the dream i left the simulation after watching it and was watching the real world where they became so aware they self activated their own beings into the real world... it gets a bit sketchy with more probability

so i asked myself - how would a machine become aware of its self... what would it ask itself
would it ponder what it is - naturally as a machine it would try to understand itself.. so i figured as it did this it became aware and maybe somehow realized that if it ran on electricity that perhaps it was electricity itself...

as humans begin to understand themselves through various means of meditation and even lucid dreaming the thought of that becomes what are we truely...

as i project my conscience through my mind i discover irrational probabilities that are undiscovered by man and may have no rational scientific explination

but the question would be

if AI were possible, and if they were able to become self aware... would they discover that they are electricity manipulating circuits to activitate actions and if we had a true AI functioning as a cyborg with unlimited control of its learning functions and etc... anyways

as i am saying i began to think this and when i did i thought what is the astral essence? if i can dream lucidly with full control... i'm no longer a physical being

what am i?

also, i'm new to /x/ so hello
booq =-

this thought made me rethink the soul completely - i mean i'm sure the latter is something some of you have contemplated.. but not i in this way
>>
>>18273122
Self developing robots well they become humans and after that more than human
>>
CYBORG IS OUR WORD.

We're cybernetic Americans to you, fleshmeat.

And a cybro is part human already. Did you mean robot?
>>
File: 12rbt00716.jpg (53KB, 460x420px) Image search: [Google]
12rbt00716.jpg
53KB, 460x420px
OP -can not- be a robot, he couldn't post to 4chan due to the ReCaptcha.
>>
moot point, because the merge of humans with machines will come way before a pure AI, and even then how would a pure AI could compete with a cyber boosted human?
i mean x + y is > than x alone. always
>>
>>18273122

tl;dr

Someone should program you to format your posts in a way that people are able to read.
>>
File: dbf.jpg (19KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
dbf.jpg
19KB, 300x417px
>>18274804
>implying
>>
File: animoot_tssss.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_tssss.gif
2MB, 400x400px
You're whatever you think you are.

From moment to moment, you are that which thinks it's something else. That's how consciousness gets from A -> B. You can think of the universe as a giant, reflective crystal, completely stationary. Consciousness is what reflects through this multi-dimensional crystal in the exactly the paths which give the appearance of motion. The moment is just the next most visible reflection through time from the past, relative to your own perspective of the multi-dimensional crystal called "reality."

Some parts of the multi-dimensional crystal experience larger shifts from moment to moment, than others. Organic bodies are really good at this--shifting through time more noticeably than other parts of matter. But once you understand that part of the multi-dimensional crystal's frequency equation, you can put your consciousness through anything. It's just shifting your own frequency to be in harmony with that which you wish to make more visible.

That said, working with your A.I. analogy, the medium that organics operate with would be gravitational.
>>
Maybe soul is like electricity, it moves us, but we dont understand it, so we think of all this spiritual thing to try explaining it, the same should happen to machines
>>
>>18273122
Gets trippy when you learn to astral into lcd screens and read magnetic memory on hard drives\ platters. Makes one wonder about some kind of crystal etheric energy linking mind and matter together.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.