[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so lets be honest now, how do you guys know your info. for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maul.jpg (35KB, 634x573px) Image search: [Google]
maul.jpg
35KB, 634x573px
so lets be honest now, how do you guys know your info. for me i just make it up largely based on a myriad of weird shit thats happend to me. i like to use logic and probability to say, "well if thats possible then that must mean that this is the case xyz...."

in the end i truely know absolutly nothing outside of what science has proven.

theres so much bullshit out there and its could all just be coincidences and what not so how do you know what you know?
>>
I tap into the collective consciousness.
>>
>>18272902
http://pastebin.com/jniVTVhH

If weird shit is happening to you, read this, because it's going to be happening to all of us during the end times... stay safe and make sure you find God if you haven't found Him already.
>>
>>18272902
At the end of the day the only way you can know what is real is what is before you when you are observing it, whatever "it" is.
If, in the long run, you get to the end and there is no "it" to observe, then you could argue that nothing is real and you do not exist.
>>
>>18272902
mostly observation, if you can pinpoint different patterns in language,tv,moods you can essentially extrapolate the direction its going or go backwards to where someone interpolated an axiom or warrant to an argument: think guessing whats going to happen next in a horror movie, its also alot of when people want to produce bullshit or results they give a warrant that insinuates they're correct like "why do you keep beating your wife" you cant argue because its stated as already known.

Go a little deeper you can see their motivations, or more to the point what bullshit they were fed to think that and so on and so forth. BUT it all has to be taken with a very fine knowledge of objective science, like things in game theory, decision theory, bayesian inference, and all the tools that try to predict human behavior, if only because thats what is used as a base for bullshit creation.
Its all ridiculous though, if you try and say that you want a specific event or result from something, but also have to create nonsense to get there, than you yourself are subject to untrue things and not the natural property of emergence, basically people try to define what they want before they even know it themselves.
>>
>>18272929
also this kinda, a priori vs a posteriori
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.