[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graveyard shift thread, share your spoopy experiences!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 12894891747894189727427021.jpg (9KB, 282x178px) Image search: [Google]
12894891747894189727427021.jpg
9KB, 282x178px
Graveyard shift thread, share your spoopy experiences!
>>
Welp
>>
I stopped my meds out of blue for a week like 6 days ago. Honestly, it was totally unreal. At some point I started argueing with my mother calling doctors ignorants and acting allucinated. Today I strongly fought with my PC because of terribly slow dsl connection that I sure was due to a malware infection. I started scanning and reinstalling a lot of stuff but right after dinner the evidence was saying it was just a dial-up problem that will go away, maybe tomorrow.
Now, it's the second time this happening to me, I think my father killed someone or some neighboor's dog for some revenge in the past. This is tied to me ofc. Literally he is not the man, nor I have the kind or relatives, anything is going to get out loose..but I already had this happening in my life. It's like fake old memories, the more I think about that random event the more seems my brain builds shit aruond it..sigh
>>
>>18272852
http://pastebin.com/jniVTVhH
Here's a good story in general, about the end of our days, but I'll share a dream or two that I've had as well.
>>
>>18272852
I worked as a security guard at a paper mill in Wickliffe, KY. Across the street from the guard house was the admin building. The admin building had numerous ghost sightings and one guard claimed that he felt a hand pull on his shoulder while doing rounds one night but wad the only person in the building.

The history of the site explains the likelihood of a haunting. All over the area are burial mounds, many of which were disturbed during the construction of the mill its-self. About two miles away, a house was featured on the show paranormal state. The episode details experiences with a demon that caused a suicide. The mill is located on the site of a fort built in 1781 that was abandoned after many of the inhabitants kept dying of illnesses and were buried close by (on the grounds of the mill). An expedition returned 10 years later to reestablish the fort only to find themselves besieged by Chikisaw Indians led by a British Colonel. The Colonel was brought into the fort for negotiations but was accidentally shot. The Indians, believing that fighting broke out attacked and found themselves overwhelmed. They were summarily chased into the nearby creek and slaughtered.

In 1812, a massive earthquake occurred, temporarily draining the Mississippi River and causing the disappearance of untold numbers of riverboats and barges, killing a large portion of the local population. During the Civil war the area was the sight of many skirmishes and the area where the mill now sits was the location of a vital supply depot and union morgue where bodies were held for identification and prepared prior to being returned to their families. It was also a staging site for General Grants assault on the nearby confederate fortress at Columbus.
>>
>>18273223 (cont.)
After the civil war, the land was used as a cattle farm, the owners of which had a small family cemetery that was relocated once the land was sold to the company that built the mill in the early 70s. The old timers I talked to who helped build the mill told me about having to dig up and move broken caskets, picking up the bones that had fell out and putting them into newly made pine boxes, moving the grave markers to the new plot. They would also talk about the mounds they had to flatten and how human remains were quietly disposed of so the place wouldn't be turned into an archeological dig site.

Over the years, dozens of employees at the mill met with extremely violent deaths. One had been completely crushed when a paper roll he had been standing under came loose. Another met a similar fate when a paper roll fell onto her, crushing everything from the waist down, she lived for about two hours and died when they moved the roll off her. One employee's head was slowly crushed by a rotating boom; the guy operating the boom mistook the screams for engine noise. Several were electrocuted. One employee fell into a caustic acid tank, crawled out and died over the course of a half hour. There was an on-site contractor who allegedly committed suicide by sitting on the train tracks, others say he had worked himself to exhaustion, sat down on the tracks for a smoke break and was run over. A fire is said to have killed two in the powerhouse.

For shits & giggles, I downloaded a ghost radar app. While using it, unusual words would pop up such as "caustic", "liquor", "supercalendar" - all commonly used among living workers at the mill. I would often get the feeling I was being followed during my rounds. Lights would be turned on that I had turned off and doors I had closed and locked were found wide open - despite me being the only person in the building. Everything odd would happen in the evenings after the office went home, all during the graveyard shift.
>>
>>18273282
Once a few of the guards brought an ouija board and decided to have a little fun with it. It was always strongly discouraged after that. No-one who worked that night would talk about it, other than that they got worked up over anyone suggesting a seance or bringing in an ouija board.
>>
>>18273293
aw shit nigga, I'm in mcckraken county. Don't mess with ouija boards if you don't know what you're doing or are a teenager
>>
>>18273394
I live in Ballard county until I can escape this shit hole county. Work in Carlisle county for the ambulance service
>>
>>18273394
Sup McCracken bro
>>
>me working graveyard shift 6 nights a week over a year ago
>gang stalked regularly
>didn't know what it was back then
>was somehow convinced that I had been poisoned
>heart rate thru the roof, blood pressure high, and felt like I was burning
>call 911
>smoking a cig out front waiting for them to show up, just pacing back and forth like a girl
>car drives by playing wicked games by the weeknd, my favorite song
>tfw it's at the part "take you down another level, and get you dancing with the devil"
>paramedics finally arrive only to tell me I'm fine
The beginning of a severely traumatic life for me. Still gang stalked heavily to this day, which is chill. I've at least been successful in proving to myself that this is actually happening and isn't schizophrenia, regardless of who takes me seriously or not.
>>
>>18274110
Die.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.